Caloriefree's Menu/Weigh-ins

Oh my! i have hit 159! i am in the 150s im so excited! 10lbs exactly from goal..who knows i may have a new goal after that! I stuck to my menu yesterday perfectly!

Todays Menu

Breakfast - Three Egg whites 45cals, 20cals sharp cheese, 35cal toast, 30cal jelly =130cals!

Congrats:)
You're very inspirational, almost there:clap:

Thanks so much Aline! How are you doing?

I'm a bit stressed because of university and a bit lazy to exercise. I only need to loose 5-6 pounds, but I'm around it for months. Oh well, I hope I'll make it before summer holidays:p

You could lose that in 1.5 or 2 weeks easily if you stuck to calorie counting. You can do it!

Menu so far today has been

Breakfast - Piece of toast 35cals half tablespoon of peanutbutter 50cals tablespoon of strawberry jelly 30cals = 115cals -Takes care of my pb&j cravings!

Lunch - Steak house..so i got a kids meal. Got a plain baked sweet potato. two pieces of grilled chicken. And limited myself to one roll...i drank WAY more than normal for some reason and didnt notice until my mom commented on it! haha drank three glasses of diet coke "probably two glasses in each huge cup" And one of water..

Snack - Same as breakfast 115cals

Dinner - Not sure yet

Snack - Probably same as breakfast! yumm

Wow..Just went and bought a pair of size 8 jeans...so amazing! i went from a 16 to a 8..thats me cut in half lol!

Congrats on your hard work so far! You will make it! Just stick to it!

Todays menu

Breakfast = One piece of french toast 110cals 20cals of sugar free sauce.

Lunch = 240cal egg biscuit thingy, Salad 20cals, calorie free ranch, pinch of sharp cheese.

Snack = Carmel and oat bar 150cals

Hey Everyone! Husband has been home so i have not be able to calorie count as normal. But i am working out everyday! So thats a plus..Hoping to update my weight soon!

Well long time no update shew! i have stayed the same weight but now its time for toning!

Breakfast - Off brand Slim fast from walmart..so much better! 170cals

Snack - Key lime whipped yogurt..so much better than regular yogurt! 110cals

Lunch - Chicken veggie soup 140cals, 17 special k herb crackers 90cals

Okay ended up running on my wii for 33mins and made it 4.8miles before quitting! i believe that is amazing! thats double what i use to be able to do..now if i could just do that everyday it would be amazing!

Last edited:
I kinda feel weird posting this but i need to since its going to effect my weight...I am getting a breast job done on the 6th of july and will gain some weight from that and not be online and a week or so..But i'm super excited!!!

Okay hubby is coming home for two weeks..I have been over eating alot when hes home but thankfully not gaining...so this long of a stay is making me nervous.. this will put me to the test...Wish me luck everyone! I will try and update my menus everyday!

Well surgery went great! i would say i easily gained ten pounds in my chest lol I have been sticking to calorie counting even tho im laid up at my moms, probably having less than i should..But with all the pain pills im taking my stomach has been bloated so it reminds me often now to eat too much or ill look like that full time lol

B - Vanilla Slim fast 170cals

S - 80cals turkey jerky

Okay so i gained 3.5lbs in boobs haha. So im hitting aroun 162lbs now. Plan on joining the gym 3-5 times per week. Life is still the same around here i just havent lost anything.

Great meal idea! I took a pack of tuna 170 cals, one scoop of low fat cream cheese 25cals, piece of 35cal bread, and a scoop of low fat mayo 25cals and mixed it all together well and made two nice sized patties and baked them until they firmed up..and they were really good! Added some roasted potatos and sweet potatos and made a awesome low cal dinner!

Shew i need to get back in gear..ive been slacking on weighing myself and on reporting what im eating..Although i am eating good..So thats good news!

Todays menu

Waffle 105cals, Glass of 1% milk 80cals

Lunch - Lean meal 350cals

Dinner--No clue yet

Snacks & extras - Special K protein water X2 60cals
a baby food jar of mixed fruit..80cals..i know i know..but it taste really good and gives me a serving of fruit..And my little one wont eat it so its just sitting around lol. YUM! Who knows what else..i will update more tonight!

Started the gym yesterday!! Worked out for a full hour!

Yesterdays menu was

Waffle 105cals
milk 80 cals

Lunch turkey sandwich 200cals

Middle of the day meal..was bad..but i worked out after really hard so hopefully that helps
two pieces of pizza, fist size amount of cheese fries. Chocolate chip cookie..Bad i know lol

Bowl of cereal 200cals

Protein bar 170cals

-------

Todays menu

Cup of vanilla carmel coffee 120ish cals

Back