Calories or fat ????

sloe gin sounds good haha!! We dont have a big garden but we have 2 patches at the top where we have put things before, Only thing is cats tend to dig it up even if we put netting on they still seem to find away! Definitely going to have ago at something this year though, especially strawberries!!

I was told we were suppose to have snacks..Apparently eating every two hours is a great way to loose weight. Something about your metabalism working faster or keepin it going or something...I have fruit..although today I had a special K cereal bar..yumm.

I was told you can snack as long as it doesn't contain fat. ....that foods that contain fat should be eaten when ur tablets are taken.....don't know how true it is

As long as your not going over your daily fat intake i would say its ok to snack..But like craig says try to make it as low fat as poss. as if your not having you pill with the snack it cant block the fat for you. does that make sense.? im worst in the evening as well i try to eat later so i dont snack or have a low fat hot choc that fills me up. lol

Yeah I get it. That's what I was trying to do anyway..Haven't really felt hungry today though.. Hardly eaten anything.. :(

As long as your not going over your daily fat intake i would say its ok to snack..But like craig says try to make it as low fat as poss. as if your not having you pill with the snack it cant block the fat for you. does that make sense.? im worst in the evening as well i try to eat later so i dont snack or have a low fat hot choc that fills me up. lol

I have never gone over my daily fat intake, i am always a good but under it, normally around the 20 to 25g of fat!! It does make sense, but once its pretty low fat i am going to stick to me snacks it would either be that or pigging out altogether lol!!

Yeah I get it. That's what I was trying to do anyway..Haven't really felt hungry today though.. Hardly eaten anything.. :(

The last few days have been hungry days for me, dont know whats going on as i have definitely been eating enough!! :sigh:

If i feel munchy I have really taken to fruit in-between tablets....but make sure I drink lots of water then my tummy is always full lol....

I bought a water filter cos our water tastes of metal....i like putting slices of lemons and limes in just to change flavour.......have a great weekend all x

My friend is having a party tonight so I am making sure i'm full before I go and i'm driving so can't be tempted to drink........Although she is making sure salad and cooked meat is available for me......

Will be thankful when tomorrow comes as I get a day off exercising lol......:) xx

I am going to be good water and salad for me ....I just keep thinking of me as a fat blob then I don't eat fatty stuff ha ha xxx

Back