Calories or fat ????

Hiya Rach, how are you ?? :) xx

Doing well Rach thanks...my body is aching through exercise and i'm full lol.....:)

I have Sundays as a relax day only have to do a challenge on Biggest Loser....but exercise 6 days a week !!
:)

the only thing i have trouble with is star jumps as it irritates my ankles and my boobs are big lol :)

I think once I lose more weight them joints will cope better.....I have a sports bra lol :) :)

I think you will still have ample boobs Rach lol....so he has no fears there tee hee

:)

Oh I know the feeling Booboo..I try doing Jillians workout and I can never do them all..Poor boobies. I need to invest in a sports bra too. :(

and I know Rach..Damn cravings. Something wrong with me this week..But its a new week tomorrow...At least I haven't caved too much for naughty things. Haha. Doesn't help when hubby when and bought 3 biig dairy milks for "spare" and are just leaving them sat in the fridge...ERGH! Will use up all my will power to stay away and turn them down when he offers..but I'm ok soo far. Haha

I am actually pretty good at resisting things once they are not open, i still have a tub of M&S honey roasted cashews, a box of mini milka bars, and some matchmakers left over from christmas. n I have great satisfaction knowing they are there and not touching them, if that makes any sense!!

Yeahh..makes sense..Haha. I think I'm a lot better at resisting things now..In the past when I've dieted I've never lasted very loong because of temptation but now..being on Xenical I know that there will be side effects if I cave and it gives the extra boost of will power I think.. :)

boobies and exercise = black eyes for me!! I go with everything strapped in at Zumba!!

Rach, about your knee, I know your not happy about going swimming, but swimming shouldn't harm your knee as much as out of water exercise can. Perhaps as a start you could contact a local pool to find out when they have ladies only session? I started with those sessions, then moved on to lane swimming only, as people there were only interested in swimming and not gawping at my body.

Well done for resisting the chocolates in the house!!

That's a good idea actually.. I use to work down the street from a school and during the summer the school was open to the public..I remember having to take the little girl I was a nanny for to go swimming there and we were always early and ran into these two older woman who swam there..big pool and they were the only ones that went for the ladies only session!

Back