Cambridge diet - 10 stone to lose

Oh and definitely not looking forward to being cold in winter. Will be cold not just because of cambridge but also because will have hardly any body fat left to keep me warm!!! Lets all pray for a mild winter this year. I find it too uncomfortable to wear more than one layer of clothes on bottom half, can just about wear a top, light cardigan and coat but have never been able to drive wearing a coat. Am worried I might suddenly need like 10 layers of thermal clothing in winter and still feeling lile an ice cube!! Can't wait to buy a sexy slim winter coat and fit into it :)

I'm going to be so happy in layers because it will mean I've lost the flab that kept me toasty. Besides, the fun of shopping for new things is going to mean no more badly dressed me.

Isn't it funny some of the things we look forward to? Oh and winter will be a good excuse for me to buy lots of nice knee high boots, just to keep me warm of course...;) the other 3 things I definitely will buy, a really beautiful dress, a nice real leather fitted jacket and maybe 1 really nice pair of jeans, maybe some levi's or something.

Can see the clothes shopping getting really expensive because I think I might get a bit obsessed with it....at least for a while.

I want to be slim enough to buy in the bargains section. Have you noticed how they only always seem to have the smaller sizes in the bargain section? Well come sale time I want to fit into them.

But you're right. I want to get sexy knee high boots for winter. Not been able to fit into shop ones for ages now and finally bought a pair through DUO a while ago. But they aren't for everyday wear - so that's the next big desire. And fit into the lovely boots I bought in Poland when I was slim. I'd love to wear them again - they were so comfortable. Can't zip them up now though, but if the weight comes down, I'm all set.

But I think what I'm looking forward to most is giving my big clothes away - Charity shops here I come.

Paris for honeymoon sounds great! Boots, have always been able to fit in shop ones actually for calf/leg width but I have big wide feet - 8 or 9 normally. Would love to have little feet!!!

Yes I have noticed only small clothes in bargains, also all the cheap shops only seem to go up to a size 14..Can't wait. Not far from here here is this clothes shop that only goes up to 14 but only 5 pounds for everything...Can't wait!!! More bargains means more clothes lol!! And can't wait to fit in primark clothes!!! Can fit in some tops there but never been able to fit in dresses or bottoms there!

FOR ALL YOU EXANTE DIETERS - I added them to exantr and they have just posyed if you buy a bumper pack and enter the code YOUREWORTHIT then you get free loreal make up worth 24 pounds...Ms I know you just bought a load....how annoying!!

FOR ALL YOU EXANTE DIETERS - I added them to exantr and they have just posyed if you buy a bumper pack and enter the code YOUREWORTHIT then you get free loreal make up worth 24 pounds...Ms I know you just bought a load....how annoying!!
Thanks for posting that doll. Will go check it out anyway - sounds good.

MsJ

Yep having my head turned by exante! I've gone 3 weeks without a consultant because I can motivate myself! New consultant tonight... If she's duff then ill probably get a load of Tetras and then switch. Need tetras for my camping music festival!

Paris...ul love it. OH proposed to me on top of the Eiffel Tower and we stayed in the Paris hotel in Vegas where we got married. We had a lovely meal in the Eiffel Tower restaurant overlooking the Bellagio fountains. Cool :)

Should be great Char :)

Kitty, thanks for the info on exante products. Char, free makeup sounds good too!
X

Started 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Day26: pending!

I've never been to Paris but the wife and I honeymooned in the South of France for 1 week, and Alton Towers for the week after lol

Not done the South of France. It is on our to-do list which is ever so long. Alton Towers - don't think that's me at all :) Never been on a roller-coaster. Don't think I have the courage.

How are you all doing today?

I cheated a bit last night. My usual slice of cheese, 2 seafood sticks, 3 bite size pieces of OH's chicken and some salad. Not too bad - but still - must be 100% today. Can't go on like this.

Need tetras for my camping music festival!

Paris...ul love it. OH proposed to me on top of the Eiffel Tower and we stayed in the Paris hotel in Vegas where we got married. We had a lovely meal in the Eiffel Tower restaurant overlooking the Bellagio fountains. Cool :)

You lucky girl you. It sounds gorgeous and romantic. M

My OH proposed via MSN and his exact words were something like - I guess we should get married then or I guess we'll be getting married then or something :)

I got the engagement ring and our wedding rings made, then gave it to him and said, now put it on my finger. So he got on his knees and did. Bless. Can't complain though, over the past 8 years of marriage I have slowly trained him to understand how much I like a bit of romance. Get roses or at least flowers now on birthdays and so on. :)

All you lucky people that found love and got engaged/married.

I have been to south of france quite a few times near Nice.

Would love to even just be whisked away to Paris, let alone proposed to there!!!!

All you lucky people that found love and got engaged/married.

I have been to south of france quite a few times near Nice.

Would love to even just be whisked away to Paris, let alone proposed to there!!!!

It will happen. I'm a firm believer in there being someone perfect for everyone. They might not be who you think you'll end up with and you might not meet them where you expect to find someone, but if you keep an open mind, you'll find that perfect OH.

I was born in Colombo, Sri Lanka and went to teach in Poland for 18 months. Met my OH who is English while he was there on a 10 day holiday. All I thought it would be is a holiday fling. 9 and a bit years later, we just had our 8 year wedding anniversary. We are from different continents, cultures, religions, everything and yet, he is the perfect other half of my soul. So... there are 9 billion people on the this planet - the one who will love you forever is there - you just need to keep looking without being afraid to take mad chances.

Lecture over :)

Awwww. I do believe in fate, I believe that some things are set in stone and other things we have the power to change them. I also believe in that saying people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.

I hope it does happen, and sometimes I do take mad chances, I have met people online and in other strange ways but as of yet I haven't met the right person. Sometimes I do start to wonder if it will happen - I am 30 now!!!

Awwww. I do believe in fate, I believe that some things are set in stone and other things we have the power to change them. I also believe in that saying people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.

I hope it does happen, and sometimes I do take mad chances, I have met people online and in other strange ways but as of yet I haven't met the right person. Sometimes I do start to wonder if it will happen - I am 30 now!!!

I believe in all of that too. But don't feel disheartened if it takes some time. 30 isn't that old :)

Fingers crossed that once the weight is off and you go on holiday you'll meet that perfect someone.

Maybe...what a good excuse to start going on holidays lol!! 30 feels old to find someone and settle down, especially if I want children. Always said I didn't want children past the age of 35 because of health risks etc.

My consultant told me that she had a woman who went from 21 stone to 12 stone in 6 months and then she found the love of her life and got married within a year, how heartwarming!!!

Did you know when you found the right person? They say some people know straight away.

I met my Mrs at a friend's wedding. We were together 5 years before I proposed (on the beach in the Caribbean, got brownie points for that one!) and in that time the friend who's wedding we were at got divorced, married again and had 2 kids! I've been with her for 13 years altogether, and wouldn't be without her even when she's being a bloody woman! (LOL! I know that this is not the right thread to make that comment!) Got a 6 1/2 yr old daughter too.

Funny thing is, it all just sort of crept up on me.

Lol. You're brave making that comment on here!!!

No wonder you got brownie points proposing on the beach in carribean!!

All I ever wanted when I was little was to grow up, find the right person and settle down!!

So jealous, or "well jell" as they say here!!

Back