Cambridge diet - 10 stone to lose

This is a setback I know once in the zone , but you need to eat now and play it day by day , get your body out of K mode , in case op ... think ok this is not forever i'll soon be back . yes sw can be done after an op .
Get well soon and you should not be thinking of anyone else but getting yourself better! Char , you must get well then rethink your weight loss .
Hugs xx

Hello dear,

Dont be hard on yourself, the most important thing right now is that you get back in top shape so dont worry if you have to change your diet.

Thanks everyone for your support. Well NHS standing for NO HELP OR SYMPATHY decided that they couldn't possibly do operation while I am in hospital and seeing as scan showed no obvious cause of bleeding they said that all I can do is think about having hysterectomy or lining of womb burnt out (I think they called it an ablation). So have been sent home in absolute agony with pain relief, oramorph (morphine) (which isn't even touching the pain) amongst other things and given an outpatient appointment in august to discuss these things and arrange the laparoscopy. Spoke to doctor about cambridge and he said that I need to be on at least 1000-1500 calories at the moment. I am going to phone my cambridge consultant tomorrow to see if I can still see her tomorrow evening to talk about what steps i may be able to follow and take it from there. I am thinking maybe the 1200 step for the moment seeing as that is nearly in the middle of the 1000-1500 calories suggested??? But obviously no vlcd potentially for a while seeing as I should be having a laparoscopy. Not sure about what to do after operation as presumably no cambridge allowed at all for 3 months. If that is the case I may well switch to slimming world for those 3 months and then get back on sole source again. Feel like a traitor to the cambridge camp talking about slimming world but I want to carry on with something to at least still try and get weight down a bit before I hit sole source again. Not going to reach my targets now when I wanted to :( however, I definitely do not want to go backwards, feel determined to at least maintain even if I can't lose anymore. Strangely food tastes nowhere as good as the idea of it did in my head. Doesn't even smell half as good as when I was on sole source!!! Tastes weird now, feels weird eating as well. trying to not overeat, stopping at that full feeling!!! Feel stuffed for hours!!! I used to easily be able to eat like 4 sandwich, crisps and chocolate, now one sandwich leaves me full!! Not had any chocolate or crisps or anything like that. Food is making me really thirsty as well. Still sticking to water and coke zero!!! Trying to eat food really slowly because then it fills you up more and quicker anyway.

Surely if I can stick to sole source for nearly 9 weeks then I have proved I can stick to an eating plan and that I don't need unhealthy food??? Going to have a good read of the 1000-1500 steps in cambridge book tonight so I have an idea of what it will entail.

Just want the excruciating pain and problems to stop. Don't know what to do with myself seeing as you can't really get anything stronger than morphine.

Will update tomorrow when I have spoken to my cambridge consultant. Not going to give the dream up!!! Keep rooting for me everyone!!! Want the rest of this weight off as quickly as possible. Please still all let me know how well you are all doing as would love to here.

Thanks for all the hugs, support, love and best wishes. I need it and appreciate it. Feel like a star that has fallen out of the sky at the moment :( x x

So sorry that you r going through this when you were doing so well char but like u say maybe you can still do the plan just on a higher step fir a while? Keep us all posted x

I will do, promise. Thanks. I have read your diary. Looks like you will overtake me now lol. Hope you get nemy sorted?? When did you get him? Can't you make out he was broke when you put him together or is that a bit naughty? Lol x

Hi there. Just been reading through your diary and sorry to hear that your not well at the moment. Remember you are still doing great and while you can't do tim Cambridge diet right now you are looking at healthy options to ensure you keep moving forward. Well done you, very inspiring xxx

Thank you cans. I am glad that my diary inspires you. How long have you been on your journey? Hows it going for you? X

I've been on my journey now for two weeks and was feeling slightly unmotivated although after reading a lot of posts, feel much more positive.

Also your very welcome xxx

There is never a 'right' or 'perfect' time to lose weight, however I promise you despite all the bad days and moments it is absolutely worth it. At least that is how I feel anyway. And I know the grass always looks and seems greener but it isn't. I actually am not really enjoying eating again, it really isn't anywhere as near as good as what I was fantasising and dreaming about, it was just an illusion! Keep going and keep strong!!! X x

I will do, promise. Thanks. I have read your diary. Looks like you will overtake me now lol. Hope you get nemy sorted?? When did you get him? Can't you make out he was broke when you put him together or is that a bit naughty? Lol x

Hey char

Not sure on the overtaking Hun I find it SOOO hard to stay 100%, not like as great as you did and im sure will continue to do. Still as long as that number is going down that is all that matters.

I am a ridiculously terrible liar I just start getting verbal diahrea and giving the game away.! I just hope they agree to fix nemy because that's alot of money to me to just through down the drain if not!

Hi char , so your home now and need to step up the steps , after a good chat with your CDC you will know where your going , and so rightly said the mental thought of food is always the best , after carrying a food thought out never the same .....
I know you will keep them pounds coming down and not go backwards , you know the reasons not to go back to that dark place.
will all still be here char .... don't think were going anywhere in a hurry lol

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't been updating!! Well saw my consultant and we had a good chat and she wantrd me to do 1000kcal for a week or 2 and depending on how I got on, either go up to 1200 or down to 810. Put 3lbs on but seriously I am so bloated up from my medical problems I look as bad as when I was 3 stone heavier, so considering I had been eating for a couple of days as well I think I probably maintained and it is just the bloat and medication.

Things got worse for me on Friday... 2 years ago I ended an abusive relationship, the guy harassed me, stalked me, stole my car, took the brake cables off, loosened all the wheels, smashed the rear screen of another car, broke in to my shed but the whole time the police etc never did anything. I moved and because of the nature of his job he found me within 2 days. I thought things would calm down but the past 2 weeks in a row my neighbour has caught him sniffing roynd my car again. Because of the risks I was told to go into a refuge, so had to pack the essentials and leave. I am currently in basingstoke. Don't know what I am going to do long term, if he wont leave me alone after 2 years, he isn't suddenly going to now is he? I am just going to take a couple of weeks to try and get a bit better physically, try to chill out now I don't have to worry he is going to tamper with my car and then re evaluate my options in a couple of weeks. Needless to say haven't stuck to cambridge, have no way of getting packs for the next couple of weeks. However I have been eating healthy, haven't really eaten any rubbish. Feeling rubbish though with everything that is going on. No internet here or tv point in my room. Still I am safe here and it is nice to go out and wander around without worrying or constantly looking over my shoulder. Still in lots of pain and on my morphine.

How is everyone else getting on? I am trying to enjoy the sunshine, hope it lasts fo all of summer!!!

hi char , this is very worrying for you this stalker , must be so scarey . Don't think you will be able to go back now ?
Maybe find new CDC ?
I have finaly got started on vlcd been 100% day 4 today (Monday) , the warm weather has helped i'm making Friday my weigh in ...... soon you will be back on your feet , for now you will need to be on higher plans . I got good deal today cleb slim meal bars at 26 pence , unsure if it was a mistake , but good for me I got ten as money tight I was looking for bars .
We will be here when your ready !

Yeah it is, in 2 years police have done nothing. Essex police are one of the worst police forces when it comes to domestic violence. They even ignored an official complaint!!!

Don't know what will happen yet, really gutted, miss my friends, sky tv and obviously now still no internet. Obviously I was supposed to start college in September, don't know what will happen with that now either. The problem is because of the nature of his job he knows loads of people and 2 times I have moved and he found me within a couple of days. Starting to think I may have to move out of Essex. :( missing being on sole source, feel rubbish eating again. May well just find a new consultant in a couple of weeks. Good for you being back on plan 100% on day 4. Are you in ketosis yet? If I cant find new consultant then will have to switch to exante or something, but would rather stick with cambridge if I can.

Never rains but it pours and all that...!!!

people that stork you are frighting , I know what happened to a woman in my town years ago . keep safe . yes the police don't do anything until something happens then its too late . once you lose weight, he might not know its you with new hair style , ? new name too , because they don't stop these people and you can't take chances .
I can guess you will miss people .
find new CDC when you know where your going .

Yeah, these men are really dangerous. Things I have seen and heard, they never give up unless they decide to. Back at hospital again, pain etc is really bad. Blood pressure through the roof again 144 over 101. This hospital arent sure if they can do anything because of the uncertainty around my living situation and also because in essex I was referred to outpatients for mid august. I should have lied lol. They need to do something now, this is ridiculous. They should do a laparoscopy to see if they can find out what is causing it seeing as ultrasoubds showed nothing. I did make the point about my appt in August being a bit useless now and besides which it just is not good enough. Soaked through 4 sets of pjs last night. The last set I just didn't bother changing again as I didnt really have anymore to change into. Just want it all to stop or for them to do something!!!

Are you still 100% ms? Hope so. How are you finding it now?

Hi char , ho your not having a good time of it at all , poor thing !
August not long char , hope its going to sort out your problem . 4 sets of PJs , geee
I'm on day6 of 100% i'm back to knowing what I need to get done and just doing it , had no voices talking me out of it so that makes it so much better .
Hows weight going ? so things are really unsettled for you just now with home and health .
keep thinking I will return

Wow. Popped on here to see how you've been getting on - first off, from a dieting perspective, well done for not blowing it and remaining focused, I know is use it as an excuse to gorge. Slimming world would be great for recovery - you could follow you CDC advice within this too. Red days would suit you as it limits your carbs. Second off well done for getting yourself away from the freaky ex. I had an ex send me abusibe messages for 3 years after we broke up and it was awful. No where near as horrible as what you've been out through though. Stay strong and use all thr help available in refuge, shut your Facebook/close off publicity, change your name on deed poll and when you are feeling better. Spruce yourself up with a haircut and makeover once your back on track with the diet. A new you and hopefully the scummy ex won't know its you. X

Well, this hospital did nothing either, just sent me away, told me to register with docot here and get referred to gynecology outpatients.

Trying to eat healthy, no idea what weight is. I was just saying to my sister seeing as nobody is doing anything about my problems really tempted to go back on sole source. Surely it is better to have these peoblems while losing weight rather than put some of it back on and still have same problems.

Yeah lose weight, change name, get new hairstyle. And maybe I should go to police commissioner seeing as so far they have done nothing and just ignored everything he has done. Trying to stay strong, praying every day that things will work out.

My friends are mad that I am so far away and that nobody has done anything about him and that hospitals are not doing anything to help me. One of my friends from home is coming to see me tomorrow and asked if I need him to get me anything. Bless him, just over 2 hours on train each way and not cheap. He is praying for me as well. Will be nice to see a familiar face. When he found out I was in hospital he dropped everything to come and see me and bought me a few nice things. Purely platonic, as in not if he was the last man on earth but a really good friend. Even my new really good neighbours are missing me. Might have a plan in the pipeline to get back home within a few months, I have a housing association flat and may be able to do an exchange with someone but he is on holiday for 2 weeks. If it works out I may still be back just in time for college which would be really great. Not in Chelmsford but near Lakeside so not too far from home. Turns out it is literally the one place in Essex that he doesn't work at the moment but he may be working there in a couple of years time, however by then I will long have lost the weight etc so hopefully he wont recognise me by then.

Don't need to worry about Facebook, he can't read and write, I hardly ever write on there, I have nobody on there that knows him, I haven't updated my location and I don't intend to for a long time.

He works indirectly for my housing association doing all the communal cleaning in all their blocks of flats, in 2 years despite everything they have never even given him an official warning, in fact it turns out they have promoted him!!! I am so mad about that. I am considering legal action as it clearly states in my tenancy agreement that no person working for or on behalf of them is allowed to harass, intimidate, threaten, abuse etc. My friends think I should take it all to the media and local MP so I am going to look into that as well.

Meanwhile I am staying out of the politics and drama in this place. All young girls, only just left their ex's and already in new relationships. Can't be dealing with it. They are going to end up in the same situation again. Just keeping my head down and myself to myself, best way to survive these places in my experiences.

Wow, day 6 now!! Told you it gets easier!!! Hlad you haven't got the bad 'voices' but if they come then tell them to shut up and F**! off!!! And when you are tempted remember now I am on the other side the grass is definitely not greener. Just your mind playing tricks on you!!

Back