Cambridge diet - 10 stone to lose

Hi char
Once your head is into this all you want is to just not stop, deep down you can't allow yourself to cheat, incase you don't eat back on plan , but you have shown us you can .
its so true about 21 days it become habbit , i looked at my sheet where me and my 2 sisters weigh i started june 24th and its been taking me about that long to get myself on the straight and narrow , its changed my thinking , as where the voices i no longer hear , saying, what about some bread ? hey, you can have a sandwich it will be ok as you've not eaten much , but that is the worst thing you can do . But i no longer get these voices . you know i never trusted myself to get back to where i am now .
my order will be here 10-11 .... can't wait . I really think as people are becoming so big they should try to give them more help, open a shop up in lots of busy town like a walk in weigh in session , where by you can go on vlcd and buy them there and free help with the plan . i know there is a shop for w8 vlcd but its far , used to chat to someone on here who said it was really good as you could pop back when you wanted in the week . GOV need todo more .
As you say char , as you have become to lose so much its changed how your eating now , it shows you anything you stick with can have a huge impack in changing you for the better . as you don't eat as much .
AW , yes your sister was thinking about you being safe , just watch yourself .
2 men after you , hey that will keep you busy lol just have fun .... and i know you cant go out and go meals and no pubs sell coke zero .... maybe the park ?
well arent we ment to get rain allday and night , i can see the sun ....
yes all so bad buying in bulk , as you say you get rid of the bad flavours first get them out of the way .... maybe they will work on letting people order a mix of a months worth, and try bring in some new things .
well i'm on a mission to counting down just under 12 weeks char ..... in that time there should be a big change in my body or i'll feel so much better in doing that . i'm 235 today i started at 247 . after spain i will adress where i need to be and take my next plan of action . be nice to go into a changing room and see myself and say yes i'm ok with what i see in the two mirrors , now i look and think crist , why didn't i have these mirrors in my house lol
So hows siters on exante ?
with getting back into k , make sure you have your water and say bring on anything, i'm ready for ya lol
watched that programe where the blokes comes over from usa and helps people here to lose weight , bloke lost 10 stone he did it for his son , he still losing , you know he went tried a suite on and what he said i can so relate too , about something fitting him and he can keep on buying clothes ....
you know i watched the meals he was cooking i thought great ideas . they always keep it a secret what their menu is . Like steve miller , so i brought his book , theres menus in there , you look and think god not much to eat , but thats why the big weight loss . who knows i may try this after spain .....
ok i'm rambling lol

Hey, for some reason minimins didn't tell me you had replied, most of the time I get a notification.

So day 1 yesterday, to be honest I just slept through most of it, naughty me only had that one lemon bar and water in tge end yesterday, have slept alot today, had a choc tetra shake and about to have a peanut bar, I am quite happy to sleep through getting into ketosis, makes it easier lol. Not really been that hungry yet which is good and on day 2. Had a couple of voices, one yesterday saying why don't you just start tomorrow or just eat healthy instead. Told it to shut up and go away!!! Feeling a bit peckish now so thats why having my 2nd product but you know I always keep a few spares anyway, as if I get too hungry I would rather eat/drink another cambridge product than screw up. It means too much to me even though it can get too hard. Supposed to start college first week in September so want to get a nice chunk off by then and obviously supposed to be going Paris in October but can't find passport at the moment.

As far as I know my sister still not back on the wagon, hope she gets back on it for good soon!!

Never mind we have each other for company, lol!

Lots of rain here today, stayed in pj's, haven't even got dressed. Feel a bit rough as well, not sure if it is cambridge or a bug, time will tell. Got a headache at the moment, not sure if that is cambridge or bug either. Weight loss probably wont be 8lbs on Thursday as only started on Sunday but obviously by next Thursday it should have evened out, fingers crossed!!

Oh yes, I hate those changing room mirrors!! Would love to get to the point where I am ok/happy with what I see. Is anyone ever hapoy with what they see in those mirrors? Maybe we should get some and that would put us off eating/putting on weight lol.

Hi char . I don't get notifications , I go to subscribed threads ....
well might head to town today sales , get few holiday bits .
use partners card as no cash ....
I think you ay have headache with your routine is out with being out , also diet usaly kicks in on day 2 . but them voices , ho god glad mine have stopped talking to me . got weighed in with sisters yesterday I have lost 1 stone 1 pound since we've been going June 24th , but with vlcd only started back 100% not long ago .
i'm breaking down the stones and i'm never to let myself get there again . it looks awful and hurts your joints .
im saying ok I want the next 35 pounds off now to break into 199 .... so that's my aim now .
it rained here yesterday but not till 4:30 but muggy .
well 4 weeks there back at school . in sept its time to view the schools .... least i'll feel better about myself by then , we have two massive new build schools in my town , and some ones built in the 1960s .... look really old ... I love the very old buildings , we have one like that in our old town but its half old half 1960s build ....
these new schools were built this year , so open , have to see what their like .
yes char we need them mirrors in our bathrooms lol I think if we did we would of not got like we have .
so you was hungry , yes I get stomach aching at night with no food .
I had two bars yesterday and one shake , wonder if it loss weight loss ?
love them bars . going to get coke zero today .
Char your saying the right messages to yourself , that you wont be beat , you will fight these voices and not give in .... as that is not the person your ment to be your in the wrong body like me .
Sister tell her to do it now as its harder in the cold weather best to use it now till October when it starts getting cold and harder to stay on .
I remember it too well shaking and feeling hungry , I was so cold last night as when the rain came it cooled down my feet were ice cold . sept month is good and I think October will be doable but after that i'll end up fighting to stay on this . ok bath time .... that's another thing , all this weight makes me sweaty under my boobs lol I wont miss that either
char tune in later see how your getting on .... voices , be gone

Lol, yeah wont miss the sweating. I wasn't so much hungry, just peckish. Was really naughty on day 3 only had 1 shake, the reason being I had to do 2 hour drive to basingstoke and then 2 hours back after I had packed, talked to staff and residents. I knew there was no way I could drink all that water and do all that driving and didn't want to stop cambridge. Day 4, 100%. I'm ok, just glugging my first bottle so I can have my shake. I'm still just excited and happy to be back so not really suffering like I did before.

I am so glad you found the zone and come so far, now just stay in it. I only had that one time with the voices, nothing like before. So close to those 16's, was hoping to break into them by tomorrow but not sure I will be but definitely should by next week if I don't so not too worried. Supposed to be going on a date today later, might postpone it as need to unpack the car and might be seeing someone I don't often get a chance to see so not sure. Might just make it later in the day than originally planned. Plan at the moment is to drink this bottle of water, have shake and jump in shower in case seeing friend. Didn't get back home until 2am, so not much sleep. No rest for the wicked, lol.

I normally get notifications on my phone but definitely not working at the moment!!

I am not looking forward to being on this in the winter but hopefully if it doesn't start until late then may be moving up the steps before it gets too cold. But then I might be colder this winter anyway what with having less weight. Time and weather will tell lol.

Right, I must dash now, check in later. Have a good day.

Long drive for you , yes you don't need loo trips lol
how you getting on ? soon be in the 16s , great ... I know it seems forever but staying on plan is the only way . Not long to collage for you now , just think all them stairs in college your have no trouble getting up them .
Well I must lay of having 2 bars aday ... love them .
Do you have the Cambridge bars ? when do you next see your CDC ?
Hows it going with the water ? are you having coke Zero too ?

I am so sorry I haven't been on here. I have been so busy I haven't even had time to go to the toilet properly lol!!!

Well I went to basingstoke as planned to get my stuff and came home and then I went on my date with the new guy last Wednesday. Didn't think for one minute anything would come of it but thought well it will get me out for a couple of hours but realistically probably just another idiot chatting rubbish, same old, same old. Famous last words and all that, it went so well but it did mean that I came off cambridge for a week. I had told him about cambridge but think he forgot and he went to so much effort I felt it would be rude to say I am not eating or drinking anything except water and coke zero. He had bought me 2 bottles of non alcoholic white grape wine and a bottle of echo falls rose. Nobody has non alcoholic wine just laying about so he obviously thought about it. In the end I decided to stay and so had the non alcoholic wine and the normal wine. Not really a wine drinker but if I do drink wine it has to be rose so I was really bowled over. He took me out for dinner as well, paid for everything discreetly so don't even know how much it cost. Obviously seen him a few times since then, he treats me like a princess, pays for everything, cooks me bacon and egg sanwiches for breakfast, he even got the hoover out the next day, he cooks, cleans, can even use a washing machine and he irons his clothes!!! (I know that is a bit stereotypical but I am so not used to that). The other reason I am so shocked about how things have turned out is because he is 24, I never go out with a guy younger than me, normally I find even guys my own age are just far too immature. He is so fit physically as well, never been out with a guy that is so physically fit before. He has a 6 pack and he is solid muscle, not one ounce of fat on him anywhere. He hasn't said or done one thing to make me feel insecure but I feel like he looks so good and I don't that I do feel a bit insecure and paranoid and also because I am older than him. He took me out to a nightclub and never left my side except to go to the toilet, he didn't even so much as glance at another girl. We went outside so I could have a cigarette and some guy asked me for one, I said no I don't have many and he got up in my face and said I just saw your packet, before I could say or do anything my bf moved me out the way and told him to go away and leave me alone or he would have him to deal with, he wasn't aggressive or nasty about it, he just made it clear. I was so shocked, I have always been left to fight my own and their battles!!! Then he is worried I will leave him and go back to that guy I was seeing before. I was like are you crazy? Never!!! Could so get used to this. He says it was love at first sight for him and that he wants marriage and children with me. He always texts me, always asks me to text him when I get home so he knows I am safe. I am a bit weary because of the things I have been through but he has convinced me that he actually means what he is saying. So far I have not seen anything to make me feel worried or like he has a horrible streak. He is Christian and goes to church, I know thay doesn't necessarily mean anything, I have known of plenty of bad people that supposedly believe in God and go to church. He seems really chilled out and patient. Time will tell but I have fallen for him and hard but keep trying to convince myself I haven't. My friends say they have never seen me talk about anyone like this before. I never wanted to meet anyone, especially right now and while I am on cambridge, I was fairly happy being on my own but it just happened, but then I do believe you can never say never and I do believe in fate. He took me out on Wednesday and then when we were out he told me he wanted to take me out because it was our one week anniversary and said he has written everything like when we met etc in his diary, our first date etc. How sweet is that? I was so touched!! I am such a sucker for a bit of romance!!! Lol!!

Anyway enough raving about him!!! I am back on cambridge as of today, went and saw a flat in Canning Town on wednesday and really liked it, she is coming to see mine on Sunday so fingers crossed. Because of that I have spent the day scrubbing my flat from top to bottom, just taking a little break to write this, but at least if all goes well it will get me out of Chelmsford and away from the crazy ex for good.

College starts very soon now, gulp!!! Panic!!!

How is everyone else getting on?

Well I know I said I was going back on cambridge before but the new man was putting so much pressure on me I cracked.

So today is day 1 again for me. Need to stick to it now 100% again. Not sure about the new bf anymore, I feel like he should be supporting me even if he doesn't agree, not telling me I am lazy and that's why I am doing cambridge because of being scared of the hard work doing it his way. Not sure at the moment if he and I will last but right now not sure I care that much.

Had my porridge, glugging my water, wrapped up in my pj's and dressing gown in my flat, still have a months worth of tv recorded on sky to watch so that should distract me while I get into ketosis.

Different things for different people but I find holing myself up in my flat avoiding people and food until I am in ketosis is what works for me so that is the plan.

I am not going to see the new bf until I am in ketosis either then I should find it much easier to deal with when he goes on, or maybe I will have got rid of him by then!!

Start college a week on Monday, getting nervous and excited. I was initially told college would be 2 days a week but now been told it will be 3 but don't know what days until I go on the first day, this is annoying as can't really make any plans until I know what days I will be at college.

Not at the weight I wanted to be before college but obviously I did have alot of things going on there for a while but now I want to be back in the zone and power through this journey. Will obviously not reach target when I wanted to, but will still be much closer to it than if I had done nothing. Trying to look for the positives.

So, in the past 2 weeks I put 4lbs on, which means I am restarting at 17.5. Not too bad, could have been much, much worse.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Day 1 was 100%!! I did feel cold, I did get a bit hungry and fed up and was tempted to give in but I didn't. For me, one of the worst things about this diet is needing the toilet so much!! I must have done 4 litres of water yesterday, for some reason I was really thirsty.

Day 2 today, I have woken up feeling hungry, a bit emotional and a bit cold. Will just keep wrapped up warm and take it easy, just chill. Hoping I am back in the zone now.

Hey char

Just caught up with ur diary. Hope new man isn't proving to be a pain like he sounded he was becoming.

You stick to ur plans hon :) x

Restarted CD 31 Aug
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Hi forever and everyone,

Well everything has blown up spectacularly now. Found out new boyfriend was messaging and 'sexting' a friend of a friend, arranging to meet her telling her he wanted her to steal him away from me etc. Didn't believe it until my friend showed me the messages. Then my friend had to tell me the dirty little tramp is still messaging him and arranging to meet him etc even though she knows. She knew he had a girlfriend already but to still do it when she knows it is her friends friend is just sick. Anyway was going to kick him to the curb and have nothing.more to do with him, then this morning I did a pregnancy test and I am pregnant. Wasn't planned obviously. Because of all my gynecology problems and personal reasons I don't feel like I can have an abortion.

I am meeting him tomorrow to talk but he says he will be there, in fact he is making out like nothing happened yesterday, lile he forgot he cheated and forgot that I found out.

He can be there for his baby, wouldn't stop that unless he hurt me or baby or messed baby around but I am not getting back with him, I deserve better and I do not want my baby to grow up thinking it is ok to treat someone/be treated like that.

Could only happen to me. So now off diet and also may not be able to do my mechanics course with it being quite physical and travelling etc. I am still going to college on Monday to talk to them and see if I can work something out or not.

Please, if you pray, then pray for me. I am even angrier and hurt now knowing he did that when I was pregnant even though I know neither of us knew. It is just how I feel.

Awwww Char

How awful for u. Shame u have to have him in ur life. He sounds too immature to be a father.

Ad for the pregnancy.., look after yourself. Ur course should be ok. They would have to adapt bits for you I guess though ud be tired at the end...

Take care honey. Ill start praying just for you.., x

Restarted CD 31 Aug
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

OMG I was not expecting that! Congratulations!!

How far along are you?

You could try slimming world while pregnant will help you not put any weight on and eat healthily!

I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Hey, for some reason minimins didn't tell me you had replied, most of the time I get a notification.

So day 1 yesterday, to be honest I just slept through most of it, naughty me only had that one lemon bar and water in tge end yesterday, have slept alot today, had a choc tetra shake and about to have a peanut bar, I am quite happy to sleep through getting into ketosis, makes it easier lol. Not really been that hungry yet which is good and on day 2. Had a couple of voices, one yesterday saying why don't you just start tomorrow or just eat healthy instead. Told it to shut up and go away!!! Feeling a bit peckish now so thats why having my 2nd product but you know I always keep a few spares anyway, as if I get too hungry I would rather eat/drink another cambridge product than screw up. It means too much to me even though it can get too hard. Supposed to start college first week in September so want to get a nice chunk off by then and obviously supposed to be going Paris in October but can't find passport at the moment.

As far as I know my sister still not back on the wagon, hope she gets back on it for good soon!!

Never mind we have each other for company, lol!

Lots of rain here today, stayed in pj's, haven't even got dressed. Feel a bit rough as well, not sure if it is cambridge or a bug, time will tell. Got a headache at the moment, not sure if that is cambridge or bug either. Weight loss probably wont be 8lbs on Thursday as only started on Sunday but obviously by next Thursday it should have evened out, fingers crossed!!

Hi all,

I've been reading through the posts - sleeping through ketosis seems like a really sensible plan. Must try it when possible. That way I just force myself into it.

You are all doing so well.

Hi forever and everyone,

Well everything has blown up spectacularly now. Found out new boyfriend was messaging and 'sexting' a friend of a friend, arranging to meet her telling her he wanted her to steal him away from me etc. Didn't believe it until my friend showed me the messages. Then my friend had to tell me the dirty little tramp is still messaging him and arranging to meet him etc even though she knows. She knew he had a girlfriend already but to still do it when she knows it is her friends friend is just sick. Anyway was going to kick him to the curb and have nothing.more to do with him, then this morning I did a pregnancy test and I am pregnant. Wasn't planned obviously. Because of all my gynecology problems and personal reasons I don't feel like I can have an abortion.

I am meeting him tomorrow to talk but he says he will be there, in fact he is making out like nothing happened yesterday, lile he forgot he cheated and forgot that I found out.

He can be there for his baby, wouldn't stop that unless he hurt me or baby or messed baby around but I am not getting back with him, I deserve better and I do not want my baby to grow up thinking it is ok to treat someone/be treated like that.

Could only happen to me. So now off diet and also may not be able to do my mechanics course with it being quite physical and travelling etc. I am still going to college on Monday to talk to them and see if I can work something out or not.

Please, if you pray, then pray for me. I am even angrier and hurt now knowing he did that when I was pregnant even though I know neither of us knew. It is just how I feel.

Just been reading this. My heart goes out to you and I shall definitely send you lots of positive energy. You do deserve better and you are so right to not take him back. I think though that there is a silver lining in every cloud - congratulations on the news of the baby. You'll be a great mother because you know what's important and are a good person.

And whoever said it is right - you can do Slimming World while pregnant so you can continue to lose weight and keep it off while making sure you give your child the best nutrition possible.

Lots of love and good wishes.

I'm on day 4 and agree, I've slept my last 3 days away and I feel fine and dandy. I couldn't resist not getting on the scales and its made me smile!

I'm on day 4 and agree, I've slept my last 3 days away and I feel fine and dandy. I couldn't resist not getting on the scales and its made me smile!

Well done in that case. I will be away from my scales for a week - we are off on holiday tomorrow - so hopefully will come back to a nice surprise :)

Wheres char .... well I have been out of diet mode , also out of minimins mode . so making a come back , I've got 6 weeks before holiday , so going exante , lets hope I can stay with it . Hi to everyone here ... how you all doing ?

Back