Cambridge diet - 10 stone to lose

Hi MsJ!

I'm still on my thread. Off got a while. Back on day 6! Welcome back :) x

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

hi , so day 6 well done . What made you break from the diet ?
My break was because I was weighing daily and sclaes did not move so lost interest and been trying to get back , well what I lost I've kept off just lost 3 or 4 weeks I think .
silly as the cold weather I really feel on this .
We can keep eachother company along the way

yes if you have too many theres no chance of staying 100% for many of us .
I'm hoping for 2 stone before my holiday , so no cheating , I still have a long way to go .
Which plan are you on ?

CD SS but ill prob swap to exante. U?

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Hi , went awol as I had been cheating , so when that happens I feel crap .... I'm on exante as I like the stuff , but unsure if i'll go all the way exante as it can get boring .....
so your doing CD ? any new things out on CD , I did that think a year ago . I really want to be 100% now till the 26 oct , then i'll be away for a week
How are you finding CD ? I do a weigh in with my sisters on a Monday , but I put 1 pound on , hoping to nail my bad ways it starts with demons talking to me in the evening , hoooo lol
are you 100%

Hiya! 100% so far...CD bars are nice lemon, choc orange etc. choc mint shake is lovely too. Think there are lots more shakes that I haven't tried.
Good that you weigh with sister. One pound on us not too bad. Forget it! X

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7

not been on CD since them Lemon bars came out , love the orange ones . I think they need some meals coming out CD . How much is your CD ? With exante you have to buy in bulk to get it cheap and bars well only two choices .... so really they have their pros and cons .
LL is my fav , shame its just so much money , I know not many people can do LL as the cost , when you have a lot to lose its too much money .
I was 100% yesterday , so i'm back and on the black coffee too . I will have one milk in my drinks and black coffee and coke zero too and water , and just get my head down now , its 5 weeks on sunday I go on holiday .
Yes its better than paying these SLimming clubs £5 a week .
How was yesterday for you , what day is your weigh in ? think i'll stick with the Monday as that's the weigh in day with sisters .

Yesterday was good. Been 100%! I weighing on a Monday too :) CD us about £40-44. Part if the reason I'm swapping! X

13st 2 BMI 37.2

Does your CDC help you ? is she there for you ? Well yesterday for me , went fine until the evening when I brought this takeaway from waitrose as it was marked down and I thought i'll get that for them , well they took what they wanted and there was say half container left well temptation was too much ... I think these split second thoughts are overpowering me .
Not no more there NOT , I wont let them win ..... action time .
5 weeks come Saturday .... so exante you buy in bulk and the bumper packs so really limited choices it could make you break the diet , I know CD you pay more but I noticed with exante that's the downfall

No my CDC is rubbish.' Just delivers and goes. She's very overweight and has a depressing manner. I have to motivate myself! X

13st 2 BMI 37.2

HOOOOO that's so bad of her , if you do CD your bmi must not be over 28 that's the rules , also she needs reporting as she not giving you any help .... how much for 21 packs ? or how much for bars ? and shakes ?
There was one in my town she went to a size 26 , someone passed away and she gained loads and stayed like it ..... but they have to come off selling it if they are over 28 bmi . as this is not a good role model . they really should give you 20 mins at least .
Have a look see if theres someone else on their web site . or ring them .
I love LL but its too much money . There is weight 8 too but they are not cheap

That's why CD is more money because they mark their own mark on it , so their putting a price on top for their time to you , but as she's not giving it she should not put that on . also you can't have a bmi over 28 otherwise you have to inform Cambridge , its like me I can't go on Cambridge as bmi to high over 40 so need form signed by GP which costs me money
But you like the CD products ? maybe buy in bulk before leaving all your favs ....
for me I have not been good on this VLCD .... I've woke up thinking I have 5 weeks before I go away , so just had a black coffee and i'm being very hard with myself now for letting last week slip , I have been looking at peoples threads what you can lose in that time . maybe I could do 30 pounds , im going straight now. god 30 pounds would be great .
How are you getting on ?

Hiya chick!

I'm doing really well. On day 13 now. Not finding it hard. Got my holiday as a goal and I'm not slipping up before then. Feeling strong and in control. But don't get me wrong... If you check my diary, ul see that it took me a while to get back on the wagon. Kept falling off in day 1, 2 and 3 and having to go back to day 1. I'm in the zone now :)

You can be too. Join me. 100% club. You can do it! We can have a competition to see who loses the most between now n 25 October (my holiday is 26th) when's ur holiday?
X

13st 2 BMI 37.2

Hey yes i'll join you in your 100% club! my holiday , I fly out on the 27th Oct , but on the 26th Oct I check in to a hotel in Gatwick so from the 26 Oct i'll up my plan to come out of K , so really we both looking at the 25th really .
Day 13 , that's great , wish I had started 100% last week ..... I did lose a stone and then I stopped but I kept the stone off so i'm ok with that .... but I have wasted about 5 weeks silly me .
Will look for your 100% thread now

Hi missy,

Yay! wee challenge will motivate us. My thread is called Going for Gold...

Ok... We both weigh on a Monday so shall we start 'recording' from then? Only 33 days I think till 25th oct! X

13st 2 BMI 37.2

Hi missy, Yay! wee challenge will motivate us. My thread is called Going for Gold... Ok... We both weigh on a Monday so shall we start 'recording' from then? Only 33 days I think till 25th oct! X Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2 Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7
Hi, would it be ok to join your thread?
I'm on day 5 and really hungry today, is this normal? I thought I'd be in ketosis by now.

Hi Gemma, yes, feel free to join the club! Myself and MsJ catch up on my thread which is 'going for gold' because thus isn't our diary! Well done for getting to day 5. It does get easier. Promise! X

13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2

Hi Gemma, yes, feel free to join the club! Myself and MsJ catch up on my thread which is 'going for gold' because thus isn't our diary! Well done for getting to day 5. It does get easier. Promise! X Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2 Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7 Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2
Thanks forever fat n bubbly.
A stone in 2 weeks is brilliant x

Back