Cambridge diet and exercise?

Ahh official weigh In day.. I'm excited!! How have you guys been?

1 week down already hope the rest fly in too lol xxx

love a weigh in, esp when you know youve been good and stuck to it :)
good luck for it, is this your 1st weigh in? x

Ano my team in work are always having there lunch at there desk n i can smell it lol then our work tearoom everyine sits in with chippys and mcdonalds, av had to just avoid going in there altogether lol sometimes i think smelling food is worse than seeing it! X

Aww that must be so hard! Jst think bikini bod for holiday :D that's what I do lol totally agree the smell is worse!! Xxx

Every thought is about the bikini body. Esp when am struggling in the gym am lile cummmmmmmon you can do it haha

Well done on your weight loss. Thats amazing x

Every thought is about the bikini body. Esp when am struggling in the gym am lile cummmmmmmon you can do it haha

Well done on your weight loss. Thats amazing x

Lol I was thinking going to the gym but I'm still having dizzy spells I weighed myself and little disappointed :( the other day my scales said 12 0 and now they say 12 2 :/ x considering going to the gym and trying to blast it bk to 12 0 lol I haven't cheated or nothing and followed the plan maybe didn't drink enough water test :/ hhmmmm xx

i caved last night after the gym n ate a chicken wrap... noooo was annoyed with maself after it haha

did you do a lot of exercise before you started camb? if you didnt then probs best if you do go dont do anythin crazy, kust like a long brisk walk on treadmill, no high impact stuff thou xx

Hiiii girls. Had my second weigh in yesterday, I've officially lost a stone in 2 weeks! So pleased!!! :) :) :) I've got 8 weeks 2 days until my holiday.

I started step 3 today! Had a peach and an now eating an apple. heavenly!!

It will all be worth it in the end :)

i caved last night after the gym n ate a chicken wrap... noooo was annoyed with maself after it haha

did you do a lot of exercise before you started camb? if you didnt then probs best if you do go dont do anythin crazy, kust like a long brisk walk on treadmill, no high impact stuff thou xx

Aww draw a line and start a fresh today!!
Yeah I go to gym and was couple weeks into doing my insanity dvd..think I will go to gym tonight and jst do the treadmill do you have shake before gym or have one after I don't want I be starving and cave in weigh in tomorrow lol :p xxx

Hiiii girls. Had my second weigh in yesterday, I've officially lost a stone in 2 weeks! So pleased!!! :) :) :) I've got 8 weeks 2 days until my holiday.

I started step 3 today! Had a peach and an now eating an apple. heavenly!!

It will all be worth it in the end :)

Hi :D

Well done that's amazing!!! I have 7wks and half until my holiday wish I had a bit longer lol to lose little bit more and feel great for holiday hehe I'm scared to eat when I go now incase it piles back on :( I'm on soul source just now and thinking of doing that until my holiday or do ss+ if I feel I'm hungry later at night :/
Well done again on ur lose!!!

Xxx

Hi :D

Well done that's amazing!!! I have 7wks and half until my holiday wish I had a bit longer lol to lose little bit more and feel great for holiday hehe I'm scared to eat when I go now incase it piles back on :( I'm on soul source just now and thinking of doing that until my holiday or do ss+ if I feel I'm hungry later at night :/
Well done again on ur lose!!!

Xxx

Thank you :) so pleased! Yeah I'm really worried I'm gonna put it all back on with 10 days all inclusive haha :( I think I'm gonna do step 3 for another 4 weeks see how I get on, it is SO good to be able to have a little bit of pasta/rice with my dinner.

In terms of exercise, what sorta stuff are you doing? I've been going to the gym about twice a week for the last 4 months, but was doing high intensity classes which I really miss. At the moment I'm just doing toning/weights and swimming. I wanna go back to my classes but I'm scared it will slow down my weigh loss!!

Aww draw a line and start a fresh today!!
Yeah I go to gym and was couple weeks into doing my insanity dvd..think I will go to gym tonight and jst do the treadmill do you have shake before gym or have one after I don't want I be starving and cave in weigh in tomorrow lol :p xxx

usually i have shake number 1 about 11.30, then shake 2 about 3.30 then i go to the gym most days classes are somewhere between 5-7 then home and have my last shake about 8.30
but some days i go to the gym in the morning straight out of bed and i dont feel any hungrier or anything, or even when i go to lunch time classes i dont feel any difference

whats that insanity DVD like? av heard a lot of people talking about it xx

Thank you :) so pleased! Yeah I'm really worried I'm gonna put it all back on with 10 days all inclusive haha :( I think I'm gonna do step 3 for another 4 weeks see how I get on, it is SO good to be able to have a little bit of pasta/rice with my dinner.

In terms of exercise, what sorta stuff are you doing? I've been going to the gym about twice a week for the last 4 months, but was doing high intensity classes which I really miss. At the moment I'm just doing toning/weights and swimming. I wanna go back to my classes but I'm scared it will slow down my weigh loss!!

Lol all inclusive I'd prob go mad :)) I'm self catering on holiday but I don't like foreign food it upsets my stomach :( so i stick tend to stick with cereal but I don't like the milk so barely eat tht lol then I jst have tin of soup for lunch then chips for dinner I really don't eat abroad scared to try new stuff lol x
I'm scared to move up a step incase i don't lose :/ but suppose exercise will burn that off :p
Iv just been out walking when started this diet but before that I went to gym 4 days a week then done body pump class miss it so much been so bored not exercising my consultant told me to not exercise the first two weeks :/ xx

usually i have shake number 1 about 11.30, then shake 2 about 3.30 then i go to the gym most days classes are somewhere between 5-7 then home and have my last shake about 8.30
but some days i go to the gym in the morning straight out of bed and i dont feel any hungrier or anything, or even when i go to lunch time classes i dont feel any difference

whats that insanity DVD like? av heard a lot of people talking about it xx

That's roughly when I have my shake too :p
I can only go to gym at night hard to get sitter during the day :( would love to go during the day!

Insanity DVD is good because its diff DVDs everynight it's hard going I done I for three weeks and didn't lose any weight think I was just toning :/ Xx

well iv still been going to all high intensity classes like spin and metafit etc and havent felt any side effects but before i was doin camb i was doing the classes all the time and was just a bit cautious at 1st but iv been fine with them,
other than that been doing a lot of weight training, using kettle bells and free weights for toning
you should maybe try a high impact class and see how you get on but just listen to how you feel and if its too much just stop
as for sayin it will slow your weight loss, it might on the scales but not in inches :)

That's roughly when I have my shake too :p
I can only go to gym at night hard to get sitter during the day :( would love to go during the day!

Insanity DVD is good because its diff DVDs everynight it's hard going I done I for three weeks and didn't lose any weight think I was just toning :/ Xx

im just lucky because the gym i use is 5mins away from my work and house and is open at 6am and theres classes on from 6.15am so if i can drag myself out of bed (which isnt often) i can go for a bit in the morning or can jump over on my lunch hour so its handy.
think the hardest part about goin to the gym is getting your gym stuff on and actually getting there!!!

im just lucky because the gym i use is 5mins away from my work and house and is open at 6am and theres classes on from 6.15am so if i can drag myself out of bed (which isnt often) i can go for a bit in the morning or can jump over on my lunch hour so its handy.
think the hardest part about goin to the gym is getting your gym stuff on and actually getting there!!!

Ohhh that is really good and handy!!
My gym half hour away so by time I get their I'm not in the mood but once get started feel good after it :D xxxx

Back