Cambridge diet buddy?

tomnkatesmum said:
I can honestly say I'm not hungry, at all... But I'm craving food... LIKE MAD! Especially when I smell it! LOL!

Exactly...!!! I'm not hungry but when I smell gd food - that's me gone! But alas we have to wait makes the ending sweeter - are u doing any exercise? X

Sorry for late reply, have been too busy fasting! I guess this is the most trickiest time of the day when I would probably be enjoying a nice glass of vino and eating too much :giggle: I am now on day 3 of the SS and I have my moments but I am determined that this time I will stick it out. I have a major goal as I am getting married in st Lucia in December and would ideally love to lose 1 1/2 stone by then... Do you think that is an achievable goal? My wedding dress I ordered is nearly 2 sizes too small Lol (I know bad thing to have chosen but I had a moment of optimism).

I can sympathis with you on the waffles sausage etc! My partner is having his delicious home made curry this evening and I am taking my chicken and mushroom soup with me ha ha... He is very supportive but I think he thinks I am slightly mad.

Best of luck too you both x

Cherry6 said:
Sorry for late reply, have been too busy fasting! I guess this is the most trickiest time of the day when I would probably be enjoying a nice glass of vino and eating too much :giggle: I am now on day 3 of the SS and I have my moments but I am determined that this time I will stick it out. I have a major goal as I am getting married in st Lucia in December and would ideally love to lose 1 1/2 stone by then... Do you think that is an achievable goal? My wedding dress I ordered is nearly 2 sizes too small Lol (I know bad thing to have chosen but I had a moment of optimism).

I can sympathis with you on the waffles sausage etc! My partner is having his delicious home made curry this evening and I am taking my chicken and mushroom soup with me ha ha... He is very supportive but I think he thinks I am slightly mad.

Best of luck too you both x

Aww cherry u can do it :) if u stick to the SS and no cheating u can lose more then a 1st1/2 trust me - maybe add some walking in a few weeks time nothing too extreme! Keep me posted x

Thanks SaraJane, that's very positive of you I shall go to my fiancé's now smiling bravely armed with my soup. That's a very good suggestion about the brisk walking in a week or so :rainbow: I will let you know how it goes

Hi guys! My first days gone really well i'm feeling good now i've had some chicken and broccoli (starting on step 2). Enjoyed the choc and mint choc shakes. Going to try the maple and pecan porridge in the morning then perhaps the oriental chilli soup for lunch. They sound yummy so here's hoping! Hope you're all doing well xxxx

Hey cherry, you can definitely lose the weight you want in the time you want if you stock to the diet... I know how hard it is, but it will be so worth it in the long run! My CD counsellor says on SS you can expect to lose 1 stone a month!! It does get a bit better, the first weeks the hardest!

Hey Hannah, glad the first days gone well... Let us know what you think of the porridge, I thought the maple one sounded nice, but the flavouring was soooo strong I could barely stomach it! Hope you enjoy it... Enjoying the meals helps so much!

I'm going to wait til 10 for my porridge as 2 cups of tea and a pint of water have sustained me for the time-being lol. What's everyone else having/had for breakfast? xxxxx

tomnkatesmum said:
I started the Cambridge diet a week ago but would love a diet buddy... I have just over 5 and a half stone to lose and would welcome a buddy also trying to lose weight on the CD diet so we can help each other and hopefully make the time pass quicker :)

Hope to hear from you soon....

Hello!!! I started the cd diet on Tuesday and would also love a diet buddy! I have 3 stone to loose after having my baby 3 months ago!
Did u loose much weight in the first week?

Charlie xxx

weddingbelle said:
I'm going to wait til 10 for my porridge as 2 cups of tea and a pint of water have sustained me for the time-being lol. What's everyone else having/had for breakfast? xxxxx

I had banana shake for brekkie, the only flavour I've liked so far!!! Xx

Have u tried the ready made bricks? They are tastier but you have to drink at least 5 pints of water due to the extra milk content. The taste of the powders isn't great but it's the bitty texture that i'm trying to get used to! My porridge was yakky!!! xxx

They are not the best tasting things!!! I have 2 blocks but haven't tried them yet! How important is the water? I'm not drinking enough, I find it hard to keep running to the loo when looking after a 3 month old lol cxx

The water is really important hun as otherwise your body will retain water if you're not getting enough hence you will hold on to water weight. I had a banana shake for lunch...was lush! xx

Ah ok that makes sense! Right going to have to drink loads more then! Yer I like banana and strawberry but those are the only 2 I like so far. I'm only on shakes this week but I look forward to my little meal in the evening!! :) is this your first week too? Xxx

Welcome Charlie :)
Yeah the water is really important and is supposed to help quicken the weight loss!
I love the choc mint shake and the mushroom soup is lovely... I know I can start bars from next week but that they can slow down weight loss so I'm wondering if I should bother with bars, I just want to lose loads of weight fast! The weigh o'er take so long to come round...

Yer I don't think I'm going to have the bars! I want very quick weight loss because it motivates me then to stay slim!!! Is it true u can lose a stone a month? Can't imagine how good that would feel!!! Xxx

I love my evening meal too its something to look forward to lol. Yes i'm on my first week too hunni. Have tried CD before on ss but didn't stick to it for even one week so i NEED my evening meal to spur me on. Am in awe of those that can do ss and stick to it! xxx

We should get the same results tho shouldn't we? As long as we stick to the foods were allowed? I couldn't do just shakes all day for 12 weeks !!! No way! Lol oh when's your WI? Mines Tuesday. Do u manage to have all 3 plus your meal every day? Ive been having 2 shakes and meal, today I just forced a chocolate shake down for my 3rd of the day! :p getting used to the taste now. So excited to lose all this weight and get into my size 10 jeans!!!! Xxxx

Back