Cambridge diet buddy?

Yes we will still get good results just very slightly less than ss. Im very hopeful! Im on day 2. Have had everything i can for today now and got bit of back ache from my kidneys. Prob down to going to the loo so much with all the water im drinking! Feeling pretty tired now too so early night for me! All worth it in the long run though! Have u experienced any of this? My first wi is on thursday at 4.30pm xxx

No, maybe that's because I wasn't drinking as much as I should have! I've done better today tho! I have had that pain before its just where they're not used to having to work so hard lol.
Are you doing any exercise? Xxxx

No i joined a gym a couple of months ago but consultant advised not to go til on stage 3 xx

charlieann01 said:
Yer I don't think I'm going to have the bars! I want very quick weight loss because it motivates me then to stay slim!!! Is it true u can lose a stone a month? Can't imagine how good that would feel!!! Xxx

Hiya, yeah my consultant said on SS you can expect 1 stone a month... A friend of mine followed SS for 12 weeks and she lost 4 and a half stone! Wouldn't that be amazing, 4 and a half stone in 12 weeks!! :)

kelfozmumof1 said:
Hi I have been on Cambridge sole source for 6 weeks and lost 25 lb :)

Hi kelfozmumof1, that's great, have you found it hard to stick to for 6 weeks or has out got easier? Any tips for us newbys?

Have you still got more to lose?

Hi Tomnkatesmum. I'm going onto stage 3 the last week in october. I have my hen weekend the week after and can't drink alcohol on stage 2 as it's dangerous in ketosis. so i will prob start the gym then providing i've lost a good stone! Otherwise i'll be going back down to stage 2 after to get the weight down quicker first. Does that make sense? xx

tomnkatesmum said:
Hi Sarajaneq. Its your wi tomorrow isn't it? How are you feeling about it? Have you had a good week? Xx

Hello lovely - feeling nervous and I am hoping for even the tiniest loss.. Not sure it will happen..We shall see will keep u updated :) how was your day x

weddingbelle said:
No i joined a gym a couple of months ago but consultant advised not to go til on stage 3 xx

Yer proberly best hun, don't want to pass out during a session lol that happened to me once.... Highly embarrassing!! Xxx

tomnkatesmum said:
Hiya, yeah my consultant said on SS you can expect 1 stone a month... A friend of mine followed SS for 12 weeks and she lost 4 and a half stone! Wouldn't that be amazing, 4 and a half stone in 12 weeks!! :)

Yer that would be life changing and such a boost to my confidence!! Xxx

weddingbelle said:
Hi Tomnkatesmum. I'm going onto stage 3 the last week in october. I have my hen weekend the week after and can't drink alcohol on stage 2 as it's dangerous in ketosis. so i will prob start the gym then providing i've lost a good stone! Otherwise i'll be going back down to stage 2 after to get the weight down quicker first. Does that make sense? xx

Makes perfect sense, however I imagine you'll have reached your target by then... I know its so hard to stock to but out will be worth it! I didn't know you can't drink alcohol, I thought it was just to do with calories... Better bear that in mind... Lol!

SaraJaneQ said:
Hello lovely - feeling nervous and I am hoping for even the tiniest loss.. Not sure it will happen..We shall see will keep u updated :) how was your day x

I think you will do much better than you think... I have faith in you hun... Let's us know how it goes, but don't drink loads of water before your weigh in! :)
Well be thinking off you and wishing you a good WI. Have a great day, Susan x

I'm off out for the day today for a family visit and lovely Carvery! ARGH!!! No Carvery for me, just a yummy shake.... Must remember this will be worth it in the long run... What's 12 weeks? Can't wait for my WI number 2! I just hope I'm still losing weight, it doesn't feel like it.... :p

No you're not meant to drink alcohol but I told her i'm not staying off the drink at my own hen do in spain lol so she said it was safer if i'm out of ketosis first xxx

I'm sure you will lose a good amount this week. That's amazing taking a shake when everyones eating a carvery! Go you!!!!! xxxx

tomnkatesmum said:
I think you will do much better than you think... I have faith in you hun... Let's us know how it goes, but don't drink loads of water before your weigh in! :)
Well be thinking off you and wishing you a good WI. Have a great day, Susan x

Hello lovely hope you are having a great time today. I listened to u and drank no water - praise the lord lol I lost half a stone (7lb) - maybe could have been more if I had not cheated and had the boiled egg on Thursday lol ah well see how 2nd week goes. how has yr day been going? X

SaraJaneQ said:
Hello lovely hope you are having a great time today. I listened to u and drank no water - praise the lord lol I lost half a stone (7lb) - maybe could have been more if I had not cheated and had the boiled egg on Thursday lol ah well see how 2nd week goes. how has yr day been going? X

Well done hunny, you must be so pleased! I'm delighted for you! Bet its helped spur you on a bit? Well done!

Back