Cambridge diet buddy?

weddingbelle said:
No you're not meant to drink alcohol but I told her i'm not staying off the drink at my own hen do in spain lol so she said it was safer if i'm out of ketosis first xxx

Absolutely, you want to enjoy your own hen night! And a hen night in Spain should be ace! :)

Well today was okayish... They all had massive Carvery meals with all the trimmings and the most enormous Yorkshires and then pudding, and I watched with my glass of still water, then when we got back I had a shake! To be honest, it was easier than I thought it might be, but it didn't stop me longing to join them! It Had better pay off when I weigh in on Tuesday!!

How'd was everyone elses weekends?
Xxx

tomnkatesmum said:
Well today was okayish... They all had massive Carvery meals with all the trimmings and the most enormous Yorkshires and then pudding, and I watched with my glass of still water, then when we got back I had a shake! To be honest, it was easier than I thought it might be, but it didn't stop me longing to join them! It Had better pay off when I weigh in on Tuesday!!

How'd was everyone elses weekends?
Xxx

Awww well done Hun your growing stronger ;) it's the kito - I think u long to eat these things but it soon passes I guess.. Gd luck for tues keep me posted. My day was good.. Had a relaxing day and watched lord of the rings on blu ray DVD (big fan) lol.. Had my choc shake. Hope u all are enjoying ur weekend x

weddingbelle said:
No you're not meant to drink alcohol but I told her i'm not staying off the drink at my own hen do in spain lol so she said it was safer if i'm out of ketosis first xxx

Btw - u are going to loveeee Spain.. Where in Spain are u travelling to? I visited Barcelona two years ago and it was amazingggg

Hi I started Cd on Monday and have lost 3.5lb so far. Was just going to do SS but have decided to go SS + Have finally gone into ketotis and don't feel hungry as often anymore :)

donnah2012 said:
Hi I started Cd on Monday and have lost 3.5lb so far. Was just going to do SS but have decided to go SS + Have finally gone into ketotis and don't feel hungry as often anymore :)

Hello!!! I'm on SS + too and been on it since Tuesday!! How can u be sure your in ketosis? I never felt hungry since starting it lol xx

charlieann01 said:
Hello!!! I'm on SS + too and been on it since Tuesday!! How can u be sure your in ketosis? I never felt hungry since starting it lol xx

Hi Donna - welcome.. Did you check your kito with kitostix? I still feel tad hungry when in kito lol ah well patience!! What are u all having with ur plus meals? X

Oh yes ladues defo get the ketostix. U can get 100 off amazon for a fiver next day delivery too! I was in moderate ketosis this morning then couldn't resist checking again this evening and was in full ketosis (dark purple) and im on day 3. Im doing stage 2 so 3 products plus chicken and veg and 200ml skimmed milk. Do u know hun i cant thinl where in spain im going! Its costa brava and the htop royal beach hotel! Maybe forgetfullness is a symptom too! How bizzare! On my nightshift now so moving into day 4. Having a choc mint shake at 12 for the last one of the day xxxx

Lloret de mar xxx

weddingbelle said:
Oh yes ladues defo get the ketostix. U can get 100 off amazon for a fiver next day delivery too! I was in moderate ketosis this morning then couldn't resist checking again this evening and was in full ketosis (dark purple) and im on day 3. Im doing stage 2 so 3 products plus chicken and veg and 200ml skimmed milk. Do u know hun i cant thinl where in spain im going! Its costa brava and the htop royal beach hotel! Maybe forgetfullness is a symptom too! How bizzare! On my nightshift now so moving into day 4. Having a choc mint shake at 12 for the last one of the day xxxx

Oooo either way Spain is beautiful if u get a chance do visit Barca woooo... Did u like the choc mint? U should try sparkly water it really suppresses ur hunger - try it x

I've never been keen on sparkling water but that said i haven't tried it for a good few years xxx

Is anyone else really feeling the cold? I keep getting freezing! Not sure if I'm coming down with something or its the lack of food? Any ideas?

yes tomnkatesmum my feet are constantly freezing! Have you had the achey arms and legs yet? i googled it and it's down to the ketosis xxxx

SaraJaneQ said:
Awww well done Hun your growing stronger ;) it's the kito - I think u long to eat these things but it soon passes I guess.. Gd luck for tues keep me posted. My day was good.. Had a relaxing day and watched lord of the rings on blu ray DVD (big fan) lol.. Had my choc shake. Hope u all are enjoying ur weekend x

Hiya, sound like your doing good and not finding it too hard... I'm still dreaming about food, keep waking up and thinking I've ruined it! Kids want to sit down this afternoon with a film but they also want popcorn! :-(
I know 12 weeks isn't that long, but at the moment it seems a lifetime!! how's everyone else's willpower holding out?

weddingbelle said:
yes tomnkatesmum my feet are constantly freezing! Have you had the achey arms and legs yet? i googled it and it's down to the ketosis xxxx

Really? I didn't know that... I feel horrid at the moment, achy and cold! I was in need last night at 7.30! I beat the kids to get into bed last night! I want sure if it was flu coming on our the diet.. Do you know if it lasts?
Susan xx

apparently it's all due to lack of salt in our diet. i've got a really dull heavy ache pretty much allover. I hope it doesn't last!!!! will ask my consultant tomorrow as popping in to change some soups that i don't like xxxx

Please let me know what she says... Not sure I could manage just over 10 more weeks feeling like this... How about you?

What are you having for your meals? How you finding them? What are your fav's

tomnkatesmum said:
Hiya, sound like your doing good and not finding it too hard... I'm still dreaming about food, keep waking up and thinking I've ruined it! Kids want to sit down this afternoon with a film but they also want popcorn! :-(
I know 12 weeks isn't that long, but at the moment it seems a lifetime!! how's everyone else's willpower holding out?

Hello lvely.. Ok so today I am feeling a little under the weather - jst as u described before - achy and cold - but I guess it's really cold outside. Yes please do ask and get back to us.. Maybe it's the lack of everything in our body :p well I am so hoping nxt few weeks fly by - oo what kind of movies do u like? X

If were both feeling rough it must be the diet, I think! Currently were watching Barbie, not my choice but my kids love it! They had there popcorn and I had a shake, not quite the same but I got though it... Saving a chocolate mint shake for tonight, think there my favourites, do you think it would be wrong to buy one or two for each day next week? I find they taste the best and feel like a treat! LOL!

Back