Cambridge diet buddy?

SiobhanMillen said:
Did he win?
I'm doing good just had my choc mint shake which I wasn't looking forward too but was surprisingly nice!!

How's u? Xx

Omg did he 6-4 and he scored 4!!! Woop woop!!!

I'm good I'm gonna have shake in min haven't drunk alot of water today but now gonna get on it!!

I've put my order in for next week an going more for porridge and soups xx

Heads still there better after Footy though any excuse for a powernap mwah!!

Loving ur profile pics I can't seem to upload any xxx

How's u x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wants2bthin said:
Dont worry .... I ate a chicken breast last night... I think I'm going to go on ss+ next week... Just remember y u r doing this!!! X stay strong

I bumped into my CDC at Footy and admitted to her and she just said wen u feel hungry eat something from the list as bread is a big no no oops!!!

Yeah I might do ss+ next week will c after weigh day!!! We both Wednesday aren't we??? Wat time r u????

How u feeling today xx

SiobhanMillen said:
Think you have to make a certain amount of posts to be able to add pics :)

Good on him he will be sky high now!

Headache gone? Xx

Ahh I see now head still there :( yeah I'm going for a power nap got and afternoon off before get into Aberdeen in the morning so taking full advantage!! Xx

I bumped into my CDC at Footy and admitted to her and she just said wen u feel hungry eat something from the list as bread is a big no no oops!!!

Yeah I might do ss+ next week will c after weigh day!!! We both Wednesday aren't we??? Wat time r u????

How u feeling today xx

Yes we r both Wednesday mines after work 6pm... What about you? Yea going to c how it goes but I think it will b better having something to look forward to.... I feel much better today though today felt awful! Just remember to drink loads of water x x what list is this? X

Ahh I see now head still there :( yeah I'm going for a power nap got and afternoon off before get into Aberdeen in the morning so taking full advantage!! Xx

Yo i posted one woop! I took a photo on Wednesday after my first meeting......not looking o sharp lol!!! When u weighing in? Is it omorrow or tuesday????? Exciting stuff hopefully lol xxxx

Yes we r both Wednesday mines after work 6pm... What about you? Yea going to c how it goes but I think it will b better having something to look forward to.... I feel much better today though today felt awful! Just remember to drink loads of water x x what list is this? X

Yea about 3.45pm so will be posting asap after lol!! Im not hungry its just a habit of eating food.......wraps sitting on side so just went for it.....tuttut.....my daughter shouted at me!

Drinking loads of water!! Its in ur book on ss+ tells u wat u can have...........r u going to eat today......

gerujool said:
Yo i posted one woop! I took a photo on Wednesday after my first meeting......not looking o sharp lol!!! When u weighing in? Is it omorrow or tuesday????? Exciting stuff hopefully lol xxxx

Look at then cheekbones!!!! Jelous!!
Yeah we should be alongside the pier for 6am so will weigh in as soon as ship is stable cannot wait too see feel like I have lost!!
I will post ASAP what the loss is!!
Really excited lol!

Hopefully be a good amount to encourage others to stick it out too :) xx

Look at then cheekbones!!!! Jelous!!
Yeah we should be alongside the pier for 6am so will weigh in as soon as ship is stable cannot wait too see feel like I have lost!!
I will post ASAP what the loss is!!
Really excited lol!

Hopefully be a good amount to encourage others to stick it out too :) xx

Yes well you have certainly kept me going Siobian!:) Thanks!

YES ASAP i want to know how u get on lol!!! I do think tomorrow back at work in routine be better for me......

Right off for another smoke tut tut! So wats for tea lol xxx

Hi is anyone finding they have a werid taste in their mouth or very dry even when they drink litsa water :(

Hi Lily

Foul taste in mouth not good!

Hows ur day so far?

gerujool said:
Yes well you have certainly kept me going Siobian!:) Thanks!

YES ASAP i want to know how u get on lol!!! I do think tomorrow back at work in routine be better for me......

Right off for another smoke tut tut! So wats for tea lol xxx

Haha iv just been for a smoke too to curb away hunger!!

I think the same with routine makes it so much easier!
Chicken and mushroom soup I think just like a green pot noodle haha! Xx

SiobhanMillen said:
Haha iv just been for a smoke too to curb away hunger!!

I think the same with routine makes it so much easier!
Chicken and mushroom soup I think just like a green pot noodle haha! Xx

Oh and not forgetting pint of vodka oops I mean water lol xx

Yeah there happy chaps! We've also just got an xbox, they sold there Wii, and bought an xbox, so the whole family has had fun playing that... I've probably been more active today than Amy other day too as we've been playing lots of Kinect games which gets you moving! Loads of fun and probably good exercise too :)

Weekends been good, thinking snouts worry afternoon today maybe watch a Disney film with my dd and snuggle under a blanket, I'm always frozen at the mo!

I'm weighing in tomorrow night and really looking forward to it! :) just hope its a good one!

How's you?

Oh vodka I miss u! And wine :( going to be tough this next 4 days we are tying up for maintenance and there's restaurants and bars galore be hiding in my cabin every night!!

What's on ur menu tonight? Xx

SiobhanMillen said:
Oh vodka I miss u! And wine :( going to be tough this next 4 days we are tying up for maintenance and there's restaurants and bars galore be hiding in my cabin every night!!

What's on ur menu tonight? Xx

Omg poor u!! Party on water is not as much fun huh!

Vodka and food on Dec 7th!!!

Well it's either, banana or strawberry shake mmm.......whilst kids got chicken in gravy now cooking in slow cooker which smells lush and I'm veggie lol with roast potatos, puds and veg arghhhhhh xxx

U been working today? Xx

gerujool said:
Omg poor u!! Party on water is not as much fun huh!

Vodka and food on Dec 7th!!!

Well it's either, banana or strawberry shake mmm.......whilst kids got chicken in gravy now cooking in slow cooker which smells lush and I'm veggie lol with roast potatos, puds and veg arghhhhhh xxx

U been working today? Xx

Oh my I could go a Sunday dinner! It's roast lamb here today so staying hidden!!

I like both them shakes! Go for a warm banana lol!

How long u been veggie for??

Yeah got a half day though cos it's Sunday so lounging in my bed :) xx

Yeah think I may try hot banana, since I was 18! Not a strict one as will eat big mac hsha but that's it!!!

I know gravy, potatoes lol now that's enough! I have notice how cold I am today....brrrrrrr can't wait for rubys friend to go home then gonna submerge in bath!

Have u got tv in ur cabin or just laptop? R u in navy sorry bit thick or cruise ship? Any hotties I need excitement lol xxx

gerujool said:
Yeah think I may try hot banana, since I was 18! Not a strict one as will eat big mac hsha but that's it!!!

I know gravy, potatoes lol now that's enough! I have notice how cold I am today....brrrrrrr can't wait for rubys friend to go home then gonna submerge in bath!

Have u got tv in ur cabin or just laptop? R u in navy sorry bit thick or cruise ship? Any hotties I need excitement lol xxx

Haha no not one hottie at all!! lol! In the merchant navy on an offshore boat going out to the rigs to keep them fed and watered lol!

Yeah have a tv with sky and wireless so it's all good :)

I tried being a veggie too then smelt a burger and couldn't stay away!!

I'm the same with cold felt a bit shakey earlier on as well! Hoping it the diet and not the flu!!!

Oh I would love a bath! Get the bairns sat down with dinner and relax :) xx

SiobhanMillen said:
Haha no not one hottie at all!! lol! In the merchant navy on an offshore boat going out to the rigs to keep them fed and watered lol!

Yeah have a tv with sky and wireless so it's all good :)

I tried being a veggie too then smelt a burger and couldn't stay away!!

I'm the same with cold felt a bit shakey earlier on as well! Hoping it the diet and not the flu!!!

Oh I would love a bath! Get the bairns sat down with dinner and relax :) xx

Yes but ur hottie and my hottie r different lol! Anyway concentrate on weightloss then hopefully my time will come!

I think it's diet as my nose is red it's that cold got heat on full blast.....oh yes that's my plan dinner then nip Chloe home then bath, with bubbles and phone lol!!!

R u doing CD on ur own or do u have a consultant? Xx

Back