Cambridge diet buddy?

SiobhanMillen said:
Oh I'm getting to mature just got all excited about a thing to keep ur butter in was half price!!

I need wine lol! Xx

Haha love it!!! Yes u r!!

Does hubby know ur doing CD x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

NOOO u don't want wine!!!!!!

Yeah I have a consultant speak to her through email when my weigh in :)

He has no idea I'm doing it don't think he would approve! He did the Atkins and lost 5 stone in 8 month for our wedding but I found it too fatty and greasy :(

Yes men are a bloody hassle sometimes they turn me to chocolate and crisps ( and wine!!) lol xx

Oh thats good then........OMG well done him 5 stone in 8 months thats fab.......U look a fab couple.....does he still have to watch what he eats???

They are, got hurt v badly earlier this year and now not bothered but it get lonely when i dont have kids which is quite alot as i share them with their dad......

So where is ur base then Omen????? xxx

gerujool said:
Oh thats good then........OMG well done him 5 stone in 8 months thats fab.......U look a fab couple.....does he still have to watch what he eats???

They are, got hurt v badly earlier this year and now not bothered but it get lonely when i dont have kids which is quite alot as i share them with their dad......

So where is ur base then Omen????? xxx

Yeah he's done well! He's staying no carbs apart from special occasions!! He's a meat lover so suits him lol!

Based in the desert in a place called Nizwa bit only an hours drive to the nearest cocktails bars so I'm happy lol! He has company villa and pool so I'm sorted when he's working lol! :)

It's not nice getting Hurt by them at all puts u off I was totally off them until I met Ben he was a suprise!
I know what you mean about lonely I left where I'm from in Scotland to move to England and no nobody so always home alone :( hence eating and putting on weight all the time lol!

Time for depart of children yet? Xx

Yeah he's done well! He's staying no carbs apart from special occasions!! He's a meat lover so suits him lol!

Based in the desert in a place called Nizwa bit only an hours drive to the nearest cocktails bars so I'm happy lol! He has company villa and pool so I'm sorted when he's working lol! :)

It's not nice getting Hurt by them at all puts u off I was totally off them until I met Ben he was a suprise!
I know what you mean about lonely I left where I'm from in Scotland to move to England and no nobody so always home alone :( hence eating and putting on weight all the time lol!

Time for depart of children yet? Xx

20 mins!!! Then home to bath and warm banana woop woop living the sunday night dream lol!!

I have no self confidence so until i sort my weight and head out then its not gonna b right time to meet anyone.....mind u George is very weary now and doesnt want me to have a bf!!!

Oh wow ur home sounds lush hun, but yeah could get bit lonely when hesnot working......so ur originally from Scotland then?????? How often do u c family etc then?

U r doing amazing at this and no hicups this week......im still angry about my wrap but hey ho move on.........Day 5 is near!!!

xx

gerujool said:
20 mins!!! Then home to bath and warm banana woop woop living the sunday night dream lol!!

I have no self confidence so until i sort my weight and head out then its not gonna b right time to meet anyone.....mind u George is very weary now and doesnt want me to have a bf!!!

Oh wow ur home sounds lush hun, but yeah could get bit lonely when hesnot working......so ur originally from Scotland then?????? How often do u c family etc then?

U r doing amazing at this and no hicups this week......im still angry about my wrap but hey ho move on.........Day 5 is near!!!

xx

U will be extra child free now relaxing lol!! :)

Yeah he will be at that age I remember my nephews hating any potential boyfriends of there mum!!

Yup from Scotland (Shetland islands to be exact) then flitted to England.
Was up seeing my family last month for my 2nd wedding so about 2 x a year!!

Where about are you at??

Yeah no hiccups yet but I think I will have some bad feeling days but am really determined this time to get it off! Got that bloody dress to fit into lol!!

Did ur CDC say would get easier at all??

Day 5 will be a better day than day 4 :) I'm contemplating getting some stars to stick on my calendar as a reward lol! Xx

gerujool said:
Yea about 3.45pm so will be posting asap after lol!! Im not hungry its just a habit of eating food.......wraps sitting on side so just went for it.....tuttut.....my daughter shouted at me!

Drinking loads of water!! Its in ur book on ss+ tells u wat u can have...........r u going to eat today......

Lol thats good tell her to keep it up lol....

Yeah i just again had a chicken breast... Didnt have a third shake....

Yeah im trying on the water drunk 3lt 2day... Yeah i will aswell... Im defo doing ss+ like u say im nt hungry just used to eating chewing the habit! Xx

SiobhanMillen said:
U will be extra child free now relaxing lol!! :)

Yeah he will be at that age I remember my nephews hating any potential boyfriends of there mum!!

Yup from Scotland (Shetland islands to be exact) then flitted to England.
Was up seeing my family last month for my 2nd wedding so about 2 x a year!!

Where about are you at??

Yeah no hiccups yet but I think I will have some bad feeling days but am really determined this time to get it off! Got that bloody dress to fit into lol!!

Did ur CDC say would get easier at all??

Day 5 will be a better day than day 4 :) I'm contemplating getting some stars to stick on my calendar as a reward lol! Xx

How did u guess......all chilling watching Harry potter!

I'm in Norfolk, Norwich......u have lost the bulk of ur weight haven't u? So u r focused?

Yes saw her today and she was like keep going it gets better, head feels ok now so hopefully worst over.....yey xxx

Oh yes stars sound great shall I join u and wen we lose stick stars on calendar as how many lbs!!!!! Tee her it's the little things in life??

SiobhanMillen said:
Oh vodka I miss u! And wine :( going to be tough this next 4 days we are tying up for maintenance and there's restaurants and bars galore be hiding in my cabin every night!!

What's on ur menu tonight? Xx

Loool tell me about it really fancy a glass of wine .... Or bottle!!!lol

wants2bthin said:
Lol thats good tell her to keep it up lol....

Yeah i just again had a chicken breast... Didnt have a third shake....

Yeah im trying on the water drunk 3lt 2day... Yeah i will aswell... Im defo doing ss+ like u say im nt hungry just used to eating chewing the habit! Xx

Hi,

Is it nice to eat? I'm not hungry just bored lol!

How's ur day been?

V x

That down by London? I live in a bubble no idea where places are lol!

I'm away to get stars tomorrow and start feel like a kid at school again!

Yeah lost the bulk of it now just the final push!!

I can't mind if I asked how much u wanted to lose (my bad!) xx

SiobhanMillen said:
That down by London? I live in a bubble no idea where places are lol!

I'm away to get stars tomorrow and start feel like a kid at school again!

Yeah lost the bulk of it now just the final push!!

I can't mind if I asked how much u wanted to lose (my bad!) xx

East anglia the bit that sticks out on the map bout 2 hrs from London!

Stars it is then lol! 3 stone seems like a mountain at mo xx how much did u lose? Xx

Im going to be doing this 100% i cant keep failing im going to be good 100% tomo i feel like a failure its sad:( i did run on the threadmill today. Im jus trying to keep myself busy like doing my nails i bought a few size 10 tops today to make myaelf fit into them

What are all your hobbie? And what do you all do? I work in food so its mega hard for me as im faced with it all the time

loveloveyy said:
Im going to be doing this 100% i cant keep failing im going to be good 100% tomo i feel like a failure its sad:( i did run on the threadmill today. Im jus trying to keep myself busy like doing my nails i bought a few size 10 tops today to make myaelf fit into them

What are all your hobbie? And what do you all do? I work in food so its mega hard for me as im faced with it all the time

It is hard but u can do it how far in r u????

I work at a housing association which keeps me occupied and busy!!!!

Well old hobbies, food an alcohol but now walking and housework keep me busy!!! X

gerujool said:
East anglia the bit that sticks out on the map bout 2 hrs from London!

Stars it is then lol! 3 stone seems like a mountain at mo xx how much did u lose? Xx

Ahh ok quite a piece away then lol!! Geography never been my strong point :)

Iv lost 3 stone over the past year in the run up to my wedding bought a size 12 dress so had to do it!!

3 stone will fall off when u start seeing changes spurs u on :) xx

loveloveyy said:

Don't feel like a failure! We are only human!!
I have done the same bought a beautiful size 10 dress for Xmas to fit into!!

I work offshore so have to deal with walking into a massive room with food everywhere all cooked and ready to go!

Exercise is my hobby when at work but feel not ready for it yet! Oh and shopping has taken over my food habits lol!

Keep coming and speaking all going through same thing :) :) xx

I have about 3 stone to lose i want to get down to 8 stone as i think thats about right as im 5.3 i would even be happy with being 9stone

Im trying to think of things to do to keep me busy... Im watching tv but geting bored:(

SiobhanMillen said:
Ahh ok quite a piece away then lol!! Geography never been my strong point :)

Iv lost 3 stone over the past year in the run up to my wedding bought a size 12 dress so had to do it!!

3 stone will fall off when u start seeing changes spurs u on :) xx

Me neither lol.......well let's start with stars and incentive could b a lunch n drinks in London wen we both skinny lol

Oh god I can taste the vino already!!!!

gerujool said:
Me neither lol.......well let's start with stars and incentive could b a lunch n drinks in London wen we both skinny lol

Oh god I can taste the vino already!!!!

Sounds like a plan!! It's all I'm craving tonight! Bit going to behave as they say nothing tastes better as skinny lol! Xx

Back