Cambridge diet buddy?

tomnkatesmum said:
Certainly wasn't a question I was expecting, but yes, thank you, i've been fine in that department! LOL!!! you having problems?

Haha sorry - it's just my CDC said it will become less but I have been going no2 2days in a row :/ hmm and still sticking to 3 sachet - may have to ask her lol how did ur weigh in go? Gd luck x

My cdc said one every three days, but I'm more regular than that... Don't know why, I'm also only on 3 shakes or soups...

I weigh in at 6.30! Can't wait to find out how I've done... I'm nervous, I know I have stuck 100%, I just hope the scales show it too... I need some motivation! :)

tomnkatesmum said:
My cdc said one every three days, but I'm more regular than that... Don't know why, I'm also only on 3 shakes or soups...

I weigh in at 6.30! Can't wait to find out how I've done... I'm nervous, I know I have stuck 100%, I just hope the scales show it too... I need some motivation! :)

Rrroooooting for u..... Same situation as u :/ ask ur CDC xxxx

I lost 3.5 pounds this week... I'm quite happy with this, though I hoped it might have been better... 12 pounds in 2 weeks is a great start though...

tomnkatesmum said:
I lost 3.5 pounds this week... I'm quite happy with this, though I hoped it might have been better... 12 pounds in 2 weeks is a great start though...

Well done huni.. Have u been doing any exercises? And did u ask about u know what hehe.. My CDC said that is average now as ur body has settled into low calorie so great loss ;) x

SaraJaneQ said:
Well done huni.. Have u been doing any exercises? And did u ask about u know what hehe.. My CDC said that is average now as ur body has settled into low calorie so great loss ;) x

SORRY! I forgot to ask... I'm sure its alright though! You'll have to ask for us both on your weigh in! :)
I haven't done any exercises since I started two weeks ago, and honestly I'm hoping I won't have to LOL!
Thanks huni, when's your next weigh in? Saturday? Xx

tomnkatesmum said:
Thanks Charlie... Had hoped for a bit more, but 12 pounds in two weeks isn't bad! How you doing hun? x

I'm doing good thank u, just finished my first week with 7 lb loss, very happy!!! Just got 2 weeks more stuff because my consultant is going on holiday!! So don't really have a choice but to carry on for 2 more weeks lol. Xx

Lol! Well done, that's an excellent weight loss huni, go you!!! Two weeks... Don't forget where we are if your struggling... I find chatting to others also doing CD really helps!

What meals have you gone for for the next 2 weeks? Xx

Well done on the losses ladies! woohoo xxxxx

Aww thank u!!! Yer this does help me alot reading everyone's stories and advice :) whenever I feel tempted in the evening to snack I come on this!!
I have ALOT of shakes lol not a fan of the porridge, got a few soups to try :) xxx

I'm swapping all my soups tomorrow. I've ran out of everything else lol! xxx

I quite like the soups, so I got 7 and 14 mint choc shakes! :)

A diet with chocolate for breakfast.... Mmmmmm :)

I find coming on here each night and chatting keeps me from eating and its great to hear how everyone else is doing.. Don't think I could manage without chatting to you all! Xx

Haha aw ok don't worry i will ask for the both of us - yep sat don't feel like I have lost anything? Maybe gained? Lol... Will see.. I have over loaded with choc shakes - I only like leek n potato soup an porridges r ok :) you all helped me in my first week so I am so grateful and u have become my CD family lol.. Let me know if u need support I'm always here :) well done for ur loss tomnkate - loss is a loss :) and to everyone x

Thanks Sara, your right were a CD family! :)
I'm also always here if anyone wants to chat... I reckon we'll all have some though times in the upcoming weeks and having each other to chat to will keep us all going... Xxx

Chatting helps keep us strong and on track! Here's to slimmer us's! Lol!

Back