Cambridge diet buddy?

Yes Much slimmer us's lol! I like the leek and potato soup. Got the oriental chilli one with me tonight so will get back to you on that one! WE ARE FAMILY. I GOT ALL MY SISTERS WITH ME! WE ARE FAMILY. LOVIN LOSIN WEIGHT ON CD!! lol xxx

did I really just write that? :-D xxx

why on earth did it remind u of that? lmao xxxx

maybe i'm thinking of the wrong song???

weddingbelle said:
maybe i'm thinking of the wrong song???

No no u prob are thinking of the right song lol.. I dnt know why that popped into my head. I am a R&B fan so all types of song run through my head haha. Though I love Michael Jackson! Woo - how are u today? How isit going? X

can i join this thread...... :)

Now you have got me thinking about the bars! I have been having the occasional one (No more than one a day), but am now tempted to cut them out. Mint choc chip shake and oriental soup with a ton of Tabasco all the way for me :)

tomnkatesmum said:
Where us everyone tonight? How you all doing? Good well so far? Xx

Hiiiya lovely how are u? Been tad bit hungry today more than usual :s hmm.. Other then that I'm ok - what about u? How was ur day? May do zumba tomorrow! Lol wish me luck although cn only manage about 30min x

Bayboy said:
can i join this thread...... :)

Now you have got me thinking about the bars! I have been having the occasional one (No more than one a day), but am now tempted to cut them out. Mint choc chip shake and oriental soup with a ton of Tabasco all the way for me :)

Welcome.. :) what step are u on? Gd luck and how long have u been doing CD?

SaraJaneQ said:
Welcome.. :) what step are u on? Gd luck and how long have u been doing CD?

I'm on sole source, have am now in my fourth week. Loving it :) you?

SaraJaneQ said:
Lol
SS too - too early to say loving it.. Ru doing any exercise?

Walking to work, 30 mins each way. Tried to do some cross fit, but energy levels defeated me. I went windsurfing over the weekend but fatigue hit quickly, couldn't get energy quick enough and that I did get was drained by the freezing sea :)

How longs too early?

Bayboy said:
Walking to work, 30 mins each way. Tried to do some cross fit, but energy levels defeated me. I went windsurfing over the weekend but fatigue hit quickly, couldn't get energy quick enough and that I did get was drained by the freezing sea :)

How longs too early?

I'm thinking of joining gym as my work is too close by to do a good 30min walk -
Any advice on gym? Less cardio though and more toning

SaraJaneQ said:
I'm thinking of joining gym as my work is too close by to do a good 30min walk -
Any advice on gym? Less cardio though and more toning

Not really a gym guy lol... But I would imagine muscle and tone would be hard on ss

Back