Cambridge diet buddy?

gerujool said:
Hi siobhan!

Oh wow is that ur job? I went to bed early last night but so hard as two kids who wont go early so I'm trying to keep busy with other stuff, my house has never been so clean!

My wi is wed night it can't come quick enough!

Ur nearly end of week one go u, wat has been ur worse day?

V x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya :)
Have cravings just now reckon its because its break time and all the lads are sitting eating rice crispie cakes and sponge cake in from of me arrrggghhh!!! Pint of water and mug of green tea for me lol!!

My cabin is the same cleaning evey day and washed my bedding twice in 5 days to keep me busy lol!!

How long u been doing it for? Xx

wants2bthin said:
Good morning fellow cambridgers!!! How r we all feeling this morning... ? I woke up this morning feeling very hungry and doesnt help its time of the month so im struggling... Agree with keeping busy... Im off out now with my new kitten to take him to get all if his injections and microchip... Then to see the mother..

I couldnt resist weighing myself this morning and i have lost 8lbs so far!!! That is a defo motivator but i think they need to go in the bin before uno it ill be weighing myself all day everyday lol... X x x

Has anyone else weighed themselves?

Off to make my first shake... Try with ice in a blender.. Yummy x

Hey!

Wow 8lbs how long has that taken I'm hopin for a loss like that this week :)

Is it better with ice? Iv been making mine with 700ml water to full me up more :)

Xx

Morning S!

My head is pounding boooooooo!

I'm on day 3, so, so determined to continue though, it's so much easier being on here and knowing we all on first week x

Oh ice will have to try I'm now having hot water with the golden vegetable mix, dare I say it's lush xx

V x

It's good have other people in the same stage :)
Can help with any hints and tips!
Is that the soup mix your having?
Iv loved all the soups so far!! Xx

Not sure it's in the tubs/pots it's lush!! It's a mix like the flavouring for water but hot!

I bought peppermint t yesterday eewwww!! It was awful perhaps I need to continue.

No tips at mo, I had more water today with shake but not 700!!! I've only got shakes, have u tried the others?

X

Hello everyone!
How are you all?
Day 1 so far so good! I really feel positive :)
Xx

gerujool said:
Not sure it's in the tubs/pots it's lush!! It's a mix like the flavouring for water but hot!

I bought peppermint t yesterday eewwww!! It was awful perhaps I need to continue.

No tips at mo, I had more water today with shake but not 700!!! I've only got shakes, have u tried the others?

X

Oh iv only got packs of soup, shakes and porridge no pots easy for me to pack and transport :)
My shaker is that size so just filling it up hope it's not too much and affects anything!

Iv never tried peppermint tea is it rank? I do like green tea cold tho !!

I really like the porridge kinda feels like chewing so like your eating!
Love all the soups and shakes so far! Banana my fav and I don't like real bananas lol! Xx

Morning F!

Day 3! Hungry may have a power nap!

Day 1 hope ur positivity continues, I'm sure I'll b on here alot today getting support x

Haha S I've got whole week of banana as CD consultant misunderstood my order lol! Good job I like it, I've also got a few strawberry made up ones for work which I add water to.

Which porridge? May try them next week, r they nice?

Rank don't even cover it! Will try green tea hot an cold lol xx

tomnkatesmum said:
Yeah I've probably gone down two dress sizes but only in some clothes! In others maybe one size... Shame all clothes can't be the same size! Would make things easier!

I've had a good but really busy week, looking forward to a quiet and relaxing weekend... Hopefully the kids will feel the same! :p
Don't know where the time is going though, already nearly half way through November! And I'm almost through week 9, never thought I would ss this far! :)

I know why can't all shops be the same size lol!

I find busy weeks means its easier not to stray from the diet lol relaxing weekends is when I'm more tempted! How old are your kids? The only time I find the kids want a relaxing time is when they are ill!

I know not long till Christmas, I'm half way through xmas shopping so not pleased I'm nearly sorted! will start wrapping soon....week 9 that's brilliant your still sticking to it I'm hoping not to stray too much over Christmas! But wan to stick to it as much as possible!

I hope you get your relaxing weekend! Xx

I have the maple and pecan one its really sweet but iv finally gotten used to it!
Just had a forest fruits shake was lovely as well!!

Think I will try peppermint tea see what it's like!
I love green tea with lemon but CDC said no to that :(

Off to work for me hope everyone has a good day :) xx

Mmmmmm hot banana is yummy! It's like banana custard.

I've been on here sooooo much today, I keep looking at the pictures for motivation. I need to
lose at least 4 stone.what are your goals ladies?

Im now drinking fruits of the forest shake....lush!

Ok have a good day at work catch up later hopefully? Yeah I was looking at maple one.

Xx

fabregas4 said:

I've been on here sooooo much today, I keep looking at the pictures for motivation. I need to

Oh hot banana???? Never tried it might do for tea!!

I'm always on here as struggling today, just been asleep and woke up to kids made their own lunch oops!!

Xx

fabregas4 said:

Oh hot banana sounds good that's t sorted lol!!

I've just been asleep as head pounding. Woke up to kids made their own lunch oops!

I'm on here so much as fab support and talking and reading helps me so much xxx

Bina_1983 said:
I know why can't all shops be the same size lol!

I find busy weeks means its easier not to stray from the diet lol relaxing weekends is when I'm more tempted! How old are your kids? The only time I find the kids want a relaxing time is when they are ill!

I know not long till Christmas, I'm half way through xmas shopping so not pleased I'm nearly sorted! will start wrapping soon....week 9 that's brilliant your still sticking to it I'm hoping not to stray too much over Christmas! But wan to stick to it as much as possible!

I hope you get your relaxing weekend! Xx

Would be so much easier if they did all stick to the same sizes... Ideal world!

My kids are 7 and 4... Just had my daughters present so they have loads of new pressies to play with! :)

I'm gonna bake a cake in a mo, then probably watch kids TV with them... Am hopefully seeing my brother later today... Must remember not to pick at the cake! :p

fabregas4 said:

Oh my hot banana does sound yummy!!!! Will hav to try that next I think!!!
I'm trying to look at photos but my Internet connection too slow!!
I have a stone and half to lose lost 3 on the Atkins but it wasn't budging this last bit :(
Xx

gerujool said:
Im now drinking fruits of the forest shake....lush!

Ok have a good day at work catch up later hopefully? Yeah I was looking at maple one.

Xx

It's gorgeous isn't it!! I was nicely surprised!!

Have one cookies and cream one but saving that for last day of my trip as a treat lol!

Work finished woohoo!!
How u feeling? Xx

Oh is anyone doing exercise as well? I did one day of my 30 day shred but felt so tired and shakey afterwards have missed out today maybe wait a bit longer I think xx

Hi S! I feel awful I'm on the verge here, pounding head all day, slept earlier, now cooking chicken and chips for kids I'm sooo struggling help!!

I'm on banana shake lol!!

Woop good for u know more work, I've taken dog out for two long walks today, not gonna do much exercise til I've upped calories!!

Xx

Back