Cambridge diet buddy?

Bina_1983 said:
Ah Hun that's still a loss :) keep in there I know this diet is really tough. I had a little wobble on Sunday had some devastating news and turned to food for comfort :-( back on it from Monday but finding it really hard. ESP with everyone else going on! Hope ur feeling a bit better today? Xx

I know, and I'm feeling far better about it today, just felt so down at first!

How are you? Devastating news doesn't sounds good... You okay? How'd this week going? When's you're next weigh in? Xx

I know it really is I love this forum need to come on more...nook I think I'll get some next week...posh weight thingy lol... I've seen some really posh ones but have no idea wh to get it.. Them ruler things lol with butterflies and that lol... This one I have literally just edited my signature and typed it in lol x x x

Oo i didnt like it... It was like angel delight but more of a jelly texture i couldnt eat it... Migt try mayb half a spoon rather than one or more water x x

yeah its all bout how much to put in! i put a teaspoon of this berry stuff in a pint of water eeeewwww then read instructions an one spoon is for a litre!! oops

tomnkatesmum said:
I know, and I'm feeling far better about it today, just felt so down at first!

How are you? Devastating news doesn't sounds good... You okay? How'd this week going? When's you're next weigh in? Xx

Glad ur feeling better bout it today. :)

I'm ok thanks news not good, long story short one of my kids I used to nanny for ( nannied for them for just under 5 years and have remained extremely close, we class each other as family) the youngest (7years) collapsed on Saturday rushed to hospital by ambulance after some tests discovered a brain tumour he had emergency surgery and nearly didn't pull through. Was put in a medically induced coma. Tue had second opp to remove tumour. MRI today just waiting on results and have to wait 5 days for results on tumour. He's awake and able to talk ( which is such a huge relief) but not good very upset, and ill not able to keep meds down so has an iv drip and catheter so he's very unhappy bunny. So a very emotional week.

Next weigh in is fri morning. Xx

Oh crikey! I'm so sorry.. That's awful, put kid! It's all sounding good so far, I hope it continues be good and he's feeling great again very soon... Also hope tests all come out okay.... Will be thinking of you and sending best thoughts and wishes... Imagine dieting is the lay thing on your mind, however maybe you can use it as the one thing you can control...

Hope everything is okay and keep in touch xxx

Good Morning everyone :)

How's everyone doing today?
Day ten for me and feeling much better and raring to go!! Think may try the gym this afternoon!

Just had a 4am porridge and off to bed hope u all have a good day :) back to normality for me now :) xxx

SiobhanMillen said:

Day ten for me and feeling much better and raring to go!! Think may try the gym this afternoon!

Just had a 4am porridge and off to bed hope u all have a good day :) back to normality for me now :) xxx

Hey Hunni!

I'm now about to try porridge for first time not sure whether to b scared or not lol!!

Glad ur back with us have missed u! Oh get u the gym b careful though as ur not eating slot of calories xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SiobhanMillen said:

Morning hun... Gym look at u ay lol.. Thats so good x

Morning day 8! Been awake since stupid oclock!!

Porridge was interesting ewww!!! Anyone else not like the porridge????

Hope ya ll have a good day xx

gerujool said:

Morning day 4 for me finding it surprisingly ok. The porridge is vile it made me gag took them back
And swopped for more shakes.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Dawni2711 said:
Morning day 4 for me finding it surprisingly ok. The porridge is vile it made me gag took them back
And swopped for more shakes.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh not gd r they!! Yeah think I might stick to shakes from now on!!

tomnkatesmum said:
Oh crikey! I'm so sorry.. That's awful, put kid! It's all sounding good so far, I hope it continues be good and he's feeling great again very soon... Also hope tests all come out okay.... Will be thinking of you and sending best thoughts and wishes... Imagine dieting is the lay thing on your mind, however maybe you can use it as the one thing you can control...

Hope everything is okay and keep in touch xxx

Thanks Hun yeah the diet is very far from my mind at the mo but that's a good Idea and good advise thanks coz feel completely useless not being able help him in any way apart from love! Wish I could make it all go away for him hate him being so ill!
Will keep in touch... Hope all is good with you!? Xx

gerujool said:

Oh iv gotten used I it doesn't taste as bad as day one lol! Iv learnt to persevere as feels like I'm eating hehe!

Just having a vanilla shake before back to work yuk!!!!! It's a hold the nose job and down in one!

How's u today?? Canna believe how many more people are appearing here will have to scroll through and get everyone's stories :)

Headaches gone? How's the kids? Xx

SiobhanMillen said:
Oh iv gotten used I it doesn't taste as bad as day one lol! Iv learnt to persevere as feels like I'm eating hehe!

Just having a vanilla shake before back to work yuk!!!!! It's a hold the nose job and down in one!

How's u today?? Canna believe how many more people are appearing here will have to scroll through and get everyone's stories :)

Headaches gone? How's the kids? Xx

Morning u!

Yeah I know wat u mean but it didn't mix great so bit lumpy eeww!!

Yeah it's fab good to read other stories and posts!!

Headaches gone, kids ok with their dad now til Monday boo but I'm working to keep busy!!

Yeah vanilla not a favourite of mine, fruits of forest is nice!! I got some summer berries flavouring too that's nice hot and cold!!

Hows ur day chick u working?

hiya gals i have my first appointment booked with my cdc on tuesday 20th nov at 12. i would have loved to start tomorrow but seem to have another virus so prob better to get rid of that first.you all doin so well i cant wait to be posting after my first week.gonna put some dreaded before photos up soon as motivation to keep me going.im a stay at home mum of two.i find this really hard esp when the day drags.dont help that my hubby is a stick no matter how much he eats.nevermind iam detemined to lose as much as poss before 2013 and reach my goal weight as soon in 2013 as poss. good luck to you all xxx

tsweety81 said:
hiya gals i have my first appointment booked with my cdc on tuesday 20th nov at 12. i would have loved to start tomorrow but seem to have another virus so prob better to get rid of that first.you all doin so well i cant wait to be posting after my first week.gonna put some dreaded before photos up soon as motivation to keep me going.im a stay at home mum of two.i find this really hard esp when the day drags.dont help that my hubby is a stick no matter how much he eats.nevermind iam detemined to lose as much as poss before 2013 and reach my goal weight as soon in 2013 as poss. good luck to you all xxx

B great to have u aboard!!!

Try an cut out the carbs so headaches aren't bad! It's hard but hopefully worth it especially wen u see some photos on here!!

Xx

gerujool said:
Morning u!

Yeah I know wat u mean but it didn't mix great so bit lumpy eeww!!

Yeah it's fab good to read other stories and posts!!

Headaches gone, kids ok with their dad now til Monday boo but I'm working to keep busy!!

Yeah vanilla not a favourite of mine, fruits of forest is nice!! I got some summer berries flavouring too that's nice hot and cold!!

Hows ur day chick u working?

Hello again :)

It's rank!!
Aww take full advantage and pamper urself! I can't to have a bath and feel girlie again boilersuits are not my thing lol!!

Glad the headaches have totally gone :) I'm proper back on track still contemplating meeting Jillian michaels at 4 when I finish for 30 day shred but bed sounds more inviting lol!

Anything planned for the weekend ? Xx

Hey guys i'm back!! I put 9lb on in my 2 weeks off as couldn't stick to atkins. started again last week and just been weighed and I lost the whole 9lb!!!!! im a happy bunny!!!!! How's everyone getting on? xxxxxx

tsweety81 said:

Hey :) good luck :)
Like said before try cutting down on carbs and drinking loads of water to prepare ur body :)

Iv been lucky an no headaches or sicky feelings :)

Let us know when ur starting and any questions ask away :) I feel so much healthier and know it will be worth it in the end :) xxx

SiobhanMillen said:
Hello again :)

It's rank!!
Aww take full advantage and pamper urself! I can't to have a bath and feel girlie again boilersuits are not my thing lol!!

Glad the headaches have totally gone :) I'm proper back on track still contemplating meeting Jillian michaels at 4 when I finish for 30 day shred but bed sounds more inviting lol!

Anything planned for the weekend ? Xx

Hey s!

Working alot over weekend try keep busy! Meeting girls for coffee tomorrow morning then take dog to beach!! Work tomorrow night and sat all day boooooooo meeting friends on sun with our pups!! All from same litter so b nice lol

Well keep going missy u got 4 fab weeks soon xxx

Did u go to gym ? I'm so hungry tonight xxx

gerujool said:
Hey s!

Working alot over weekend try keep busy! Meeting girls for coffee tomorrow morning then take dog to beach!! Work tomorrow night and sat all day boooooooo meeting friends on sun with our pups!! All from same litter so b nice lol

Well keep going missy u got 4 fab weeks soon xxx

Did u go to gym ? I'm so hungry tonight xxx

Do not eat!! That what I was like other night but woke up in morning feeling so much better for not eating! I would of been angry if I had!

Ooh coffee!! Iv completely cut it out miss it :(

What kinda pup u got?

No gym for me bak to work for an hour from 5 until 6 and then back on at midnight so think bed easier! Going to go when finish at 4am got my stuff laid out ready! Xx

Back