Cambridge diet buddy?

Hi, my name is Eve.
If I can do lipotrim while he eats a BBQ in front of me I can do this!!
I took a "before" underwear photo this morning.... Hideous! and then I bought closer magazine just for something to keep me occupied and that girl Josie that was in big brother is in it. She looks fabulous even if the photo is airbrushed. Her bikini photo from last year is what I saw in the mirror this morning!:(

Hi Eve, keep going this bit is the worse bit but it does get easier........

Hi there girls hope u don't mind me joinin in x I started cd in oct and lost 24lbs in 6weeks :wee: Really couldn't believe it as I have tried every other diet goin and could never ever lose anything ( I have an underactive thyriod which makes it even worse :cry:) I lost the plot over Xmas with nite out loads of food and drink :xmascheers: I'm a nurse and work nite duty so find it hard re fitting everything in ( as I don't want anyone in work to no I'm doin this) I usually have bars tretras porridge and mayb a soup (not all on the 1 day) ah ah x havnt tried anything else could anyone suggest anything else please. Sorry about the essay :blahblah:

Hi Eve, keep going this bit is the worse bit but it does get easier........
Belive in yourself, you an conquer anything! :) I'm going for it found a lush dress on boo hoo.com I'll buy one size smaller for valentines! :) it'll spur me on in low moments! Xx

Thanks Hun, I can't wait to see what I lose in the first week. I have lost nearly 3 stone on my own since my youngest was born but got a bit stuck. I've got 9 weeks until my friends hen night. I've got 3 stone 11lbs to lose so I hope to make a good stab into that in 9 weeks!

Thanks Hun, I can't wait to see what I lose in the first week. I have lost nearly 3 stone on my own since my youngest was born but got a bit stuck. I've got 9 weeks until my friends hen night. I've got 3 stone 11lbs to lose so I hope to make a good stab into that in 9 weeks!

Will motivational support, good friends, amazing people on this forum (not mentioning no names ***cough cough Vanessa and Fay lol) , cwp consultant! You can do it! We 'll all do it together! Us women are trooper we give birth for gods sake! Lol xxxx

Belive in yourself, you an conquer anything! :) I'm going for it found a lush dress on boo hoo.com I'll buy one size smaller for valentines! :) it'll spur me on in low moments! Xx

ok u go i dont even think of valentines lol bein single! But yeah its good diet to get on and yes u will c results quick xxx

Good plan with the dress. I've got some brand new jeans that I got 3 years ago that I've got hanging on my wardrobe! My parents think I'm daft doing this but my hubbie is ok. Do you have good support at home?

Good plan with the dress. I've got some brand new jeans that I got 3 years ago that I've got hanging on my wardrobe! My parents think I'm daft doing this but my hubbie is ok. Do you have good support at home?
My mum is like omg that's so dangerous you'll starve but good luck! Hubby extremely supportive! Done shopping and cooking, keep me away from temptation as he knows how important this is to me? What bout you? Xxx

I didnt tell anyone to begin with as i know what peoples opinions would be but now theyve seen wat ive lost and in such a small time there supportive........

I didnt tell anyone to begin with as i know what peoples opinions would be but now theyve seen wat ive lost and in such a small time there supportive........
I think that's sometimes a good thing,keep yourself going with the unsupportive comments we all get to a point xxxx

Yep, ive never felt better then being on this diet........my skin, hair my moods etc

Thats great that your hubbie is do supportive! My husband is a chef but its actually ok cos he eats in work so its one less to cook for! He does say "you'll never be skinny" though. Pah! I'm not telling anyone either cos I don't want the stress of it. At least I haven't got any events, etc coming up for 9 weeks and I gave up booze a week ago so it's easier.

Hi Maggie

No course not feel free chick xx

Us girls stick together be sorted! Xx

Yep........it does get easier promise lol

Serious OMG moment! Choc mint for tea! Oh my I could drink that alllllll day! X

I had the chilli soup. Was actually really nice and a bit spicy. Was the mint choc really that nice? I didn't get any shakes this time cos I thought they'd be a hassle.

Def really really really nice! Imagine mint aero melted! Or choc mint ice cream! Sooooo yummy!

I'm going to try the chilli soup next week! Xxx

welcome to the Choc mint club!!!
its the best, and i really wanna get the mousse for it, to see if its like mint areo mousse that you buy (in a cwp kinda way)

welcome to all the new ones that have joined us today!!

my hubby too is very supportive, and tells me off when i need it... and is always there right next to me when i am weighing to see what the differences are.. he almost fell over when i told him what this mornings weight was compared to yesteday (yep im a very bad girl but cant help but weigh everyday)

how are you all tonight ladies.

Back