Cambridge diet buddy?

Hiya MrsP, ill be your buddy as well :) I started out 9 days ago weighing 15st3 and I now weigh 14st5 :) . Keep sipping your tea and water as the first 4-5 days are the hardest. Im hoping for my first slim summer in 7 years in fact I was slimmer two years ago when I was pregnant than I am now "/
We can do this!!!
Jemma xx

Hey everyone, I started in jan but basically had all of feb of plan! Started yesterday, feeling good today! Choco mint for brekkie! The BEST flavour! :)

Mmm I love the choc mint its lovely!! Im loving the strawberry and banana ones this time around as well, id forgotten just how delicious they were *yum*!! I had plain choc for brekkie with a cup of coffee and it was really nice :)
Im going to try and have a nice busy day today and take my mind off the diet lol!!
Jemma xx

I'm off to dr in bit then going to drop some discs to customers, finally finish the day by seeing freind! I shall fill in my time in between through manic school and nursery runs and bathing kids and cooking! A woman's day is never simple lol xxx

I started 19th feb.. 19st 11. I'm in for the long haul. My first weight in was day 5,I lost 7lb. Focusing on losing.

Exactly!!! Well said hun!!!
Feeling a bit wobbly and lightheaded tonight "/ first time so I cant grumble!! Im sipping my water and ive just had ky meal so im hoping it will stop. I was supposed to go swimming with my friend later but I just dont feel up too and it, we usually swim around 30+ lengths and I dont have the energy to do one right now :(
Oh well, hopefully having a shake will perk me up later lol!!
Jemma xx
Ps. Loads of black tea but not so much black coffee melzie lol!! X

Weighed myself and stil lost a pound after the weekends eating so that's good news finding it easier today can't wait for weigh in Friday how u doing today? Only thing is terrible constipation :( xx

Im back and really ready!need a buddy

Hi, I started on SS+ 3 wks ago but caved after 10 days as I had a weekend away and panicked a bit! I started again on SS+ yesterday which was my plan and so far so good! I lost 9lbs in my 1st week and after weighing with my consultant yesterday had only gained 2lbs so I'm still half a stone down from when I started. I'm here if you want to chat and share the pain!!

Just been weighed and now 14st 5 lost 12lbs in 2weeks! Came on this morning so who knows could have been more! Hope for a better loss next week went to the gym yesterday and another lady said I looked good and doing well if others notice that's great spurred me on! Now I just need to see a difference and ill be very happy!

Re: I need a buddy! X

Hi Fay how are you doing today?

Wow by bubbles 12lbs in two weeks is really great. What other diet could you do that on? Just think over the next few weeks how much your body shape will change.

That's what I'm looking forward to. I'm only on day 2 I can't wait for week 2. I want to run my hands over my stomach and feel a difference. I weighed in at 12 st 8. The heaviest I've ever Been I'm looking for a 4 stone drop. I keep thinking I want it to stay cold for another month so I can buy a size smaller for the start of spring. Yipeee a smaller me is bursting to come out. Xxx

Looking for a buddy=)

Heya=) I've been on SS since the beginning of February, the first month was great, lost a stone, and quite a few inches=) But as of the start of March i've really started slipping, having a nibble here and there, or just messing up days all together. I know I need to really get back on track and was wondering if anyone wanted to buddy up to try keep some moral support going? I'm 23, 5 foot 4, and currently 12stone, looking to get to 9stone by the summer xxx

Hey guys, hope you don't min me joining this chat, I am thinking of starting Cambridge as I am going on holiday on 1st August an have about 5st to lose, do you think I could lose it all before that?
X

Hey guys, hope you don't min me joining this chat, I am thinking of starting Cambridge as I am going on holiday on 1st August an have about 5st to lose, do you think I could lose it all before that?
X

Hi Lauren

The average weight loss is a stone a month so that is definitely achievable. It's not the easiest of diets but its worth it with the results! Good luck xx

Heya=) I've been on SS since the beginning of February, the first month was great, lost a stone, and quite a few inches=) But as of the start of March i've really started slipping, having a nibble here and there, or just messing up days all together. I know I need to really get back on track and was wondering if anyone wanted to buddy up to try keep some moral support going? I'm 23, 5 foot 4, and currently 12stone, looking to get to 9stone by the summer xxx

I'm same always on off I'm 23 5"3 and 11.9 was 12.3 aiming to be 8.12 or 9 too xx

Hey had my first meeting with my consultant tonight and got all my products :) not starting till Saturday though, can't wait to see some results as weighing in at 16st 1lb was a bit of a shock lol
X x

Buddy needed please apply ;)

Hi everyone

Im back on my restart and want to make sure i do it once and for all this time. I have a holiday in may so def need to and a better reason to do it but would love to buddy up with someone ;)

Im about 5.3 and just under 12stone now and want to lose between 2-3stone

Thanks and found this forum great

Hey there - best of luck. I Also have a holiday and only have 3 weeks to try n get rid of a stone..I hope I get there n I hope I stick to it

Thanks! I really want to do it this time. Wanna buddy up

Yes why not

I'm 5 ft 2...and currently 10 stone 3. Want to lose a stone roughly and have only till the end of march to do it. To be honest - that's my ideal to lose a stone but I guess any weight off is a good thing because it means I'm being strict and not actually getting even bigger before holiday

I'm on day 3..last night was very tough but I'm
Goin to plough through - husband or very supportive as he thinks I'm ruining my metabolism (that's the dr inside of him talking) kids keep me busy.

I'm
Goin to get the veg flavour next week coz I need that - mixed with boiled water it's so nice. Thinking of Getting tetras also to freeze but will seek advice from consultant as I read Sumwhere that its best to avoid! Lets see.

How r u feeling?

Back