Cambridge diet buddy?

Bubby needed

I need a buddy I am planning on restating on Monday. I have about 6wks worth of shakes from last yr.

I need someone that I can text for support. I am constantly trying to restart but don't last more than 3 days, so decided to stop before using them all.

I am currently 18st :( I need to lose this weight please someone help meeeee!!!

Xxxx

I read that as 'bubbly' rather than 'buddy' and thought, "Couldn't agree more!" :D

Welcome back hun. You can do this! :clap:

I was 18st.1 and am shrinking now , i know you can do it too.....welcome back and good luck ;)

Hi we can text an even call each other. In starting at 12.6 stone and want to get down to 9.5 stones x

It's hard but of we stick to it it's life changing x

Heeeeeeeeey everyone :)

I've actually just made a post somewhere in here. I also start again on Monday & would love some text buddies :) Keighley, Lily & anyone else, feel free to messege me anytime to swap numbers/facebook names etc! :D

I've lost 7 stone through cambridge, i know this diet like the back of my hand but i know how hard it is to get motivated & stay focussed all by yourself

x x

Hello lovelies!

I am starting in Monday! I'm 18 st 10 and my initial target is 11 stone. I've done CWP before successfully however put a large proportion of the weight back on after losing a baby four years ago. I've messed around with cwp and other diets in that time, but my head is back in the game this time, for the absolute last time!

It'd be great to have some buddies along the way, I'm an avid user of Facebook and I'm never without my phone for texting so would love to get in contact with people :) pop me a message if you'd like to buddy up!

Good luck and hope to speak soon!

Hi everyone,

i am new to this diet also, i currenlty weigh 11st and aiming for 9st need to achieve withing the next 4 months as i'm getting married, can really use the support. i cant send out personal messages but i would love to exchange FB messages as suggusted by the Lovely Sinead, pls let me know how we could arrnage.xxx

good luck to us all xx

Hey everyone! I so need a buddy! I started at 20:6lbs, have managed to get down to 12:5lbs and have about a stone to go but I seem to have lost my motivation now and I don't know why! It doesn't help that now people are telling me 'I'm too thin' and that 'you can't lose anymore'! Grrr (any re-starters experience this on their journey last time round?) but I've noticed I've started to pick, eat meat and I know I should be on SS/SS+ and not 810/ step 2 but I don't seem to be able go a whole day now on SS and I can't tell my CDC as I don't want to feel like a failure!

I would love, nay need a fb/ text buddy to keep me going! I've concerted 4 people to Cambridge but it doesn't say much if I can't even see it to the end!

P.S welcome back :D we can do this!

Hey everyone! I so need a buddy! I started at 20:6lbs, have managed to get down to 12:5lbs and have about a stone to go but I seem to have lost my motivation now and I don't know why! It doesn't help that now people are telling me 'I'm too thin' and that 'you can't lose anymore'! Grrr (any re-starters experience this on their journey last time round?) but I've noticed I've started to pick, eat meat and I know I should be on SS/SS+ and not 810/ step 2 but I don't seem to be able go a whole day now on SS and I can't tell my CDC as I don't want to feel like a failure!

I would love, nay need a fb/ text buddy to keep me going! I've concerted 4 people to Cambridge but it doesn't say much if I can't even see it to the end!

P.S welcome back :D we can do this!

Wow shazzy u have done amazing dont give up people said that to me last year but I think they were just jealous I was getting thinner than them, you know yourself when u at target :) keep going I have 5st 12 to lose now after losing 11lb last week on first WI back after official restart

Aww thanks Hun! I'm starting to get the feeling that might be the case! I know that 11:5 is my target for my BMI to be 22.5 and that's that lol (plus i'lI like the sound of saying i lost 9 stone hehe!)

That's a fantastic WI result! Ogheelet you'll shift those stones in no time lady you'll see! The suns also out today which is enough to keep me on track when I think about the clothes that are being bought into the shops! I will not be in a cardigan this summer!!!!

Blakie don't worry you'll soon see that 8 stone shift in no time! Just take each week stone at a time!

Shazza is 12st your lightest? I have seen your pics in the inspiration board and to looking teeny!! You have done so incredibly! How long did it take? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi

I would also love to havr some text buddys to support one another im never without my phone too please feel free to message me x

Heeeeeeeeey everyone :)

I've actually just made a post somewhere in here. I also start again on Monday & would love some text buddies :) Keighley, Lily & anyone else, feel free to messege me anytime to swap numbers/facebook names etc! :D

I've lost 7 stone through cambridge, i know this diet like the back of my hand but i know how hard it is to get motivated & stay focussed all by yourself

x x

Hi sinead i tried to message you but says your not receiving pm?

Awww thanks Hun! I'm not at 12 stone though, I'm 12:4lbs :( I started in July time so since then really! BUT I think it's better I've lost it slower than doing it pure SS as I've had a few weeks where I've step 2/ 810 just to get by at social events/ Xmas but I can say that not a single carb has passed these lips since July which has kept me in ketosis/ losing weight!

Give it a few months and you'll have your own inspirational pictures put up in no time :D

Back