Cambridge diet first day

Hey your well. Remember 1st week is the worst, just stay strong. I am avery happy bunny at the moment. Like you I had a short term goal of 5 weeks before a hols. Just over the last couple of days I have had lots of coments on my weight loss and can fit into nearly all of the clothes I held onto that were a size smaller. I feel this last week has really made a difference, so you can definatly make a big difference before the christening. My next weigh-in is in wednesday so will keep you posted on how that goes. Stick to it, and to those doubters, its your body, your diet!!

Thanks flowey, i appreciate it. Looking forward to feeling comfy again it will be so nice in the summer.
Do you have any tips for te breath situation!!!! My kids wont speak to me if i face them:eek::sigh: not good am brushing teeth etc an drinking but cant find airwave strips anywhere xxxxx

Sorry no, I escaped that one. Brush your tongue with your toothbrush? I feel like I've got something stuck in my throat constantly, no one else knows which is a benefit but its awfull for me. Thread it on here and someone may know. Speak soon love, stay strong!!

tesco breath freshener! comes in a tiny discreet little spray thingy, you can even peel the label off hehe. and it's allowed

OK, how are we all doing. I am very very happy this morning, one week left in my mini-target and now I'm only 3kgs (6.6Lbs) off that. That means (realising its probably going to be 2-3lbs this week) I will still be going on hols at the same weight I got married at over 3 years ago.
I'm starting to notice the weight loss myself now. I got a really nice pair of trousers for xmas I couldn't do up at all. I've worn them now for the past 2 days. Lots of people are now commenting, mostly family but its still nice.
My problem is now... I have a whole wardrobe of size 16 clothes I wore when I got married (not literally of course). Since my two girls came very quickly one after the other I 've been in size 18 mostly with some 20's. Now I've lost weight I can fit into most of my size 16 stuff, so have lots of nice clothes to go on holiday with. Its more than about just the weight now...it's about me setting a 5 week goal with 'ss' and finishing it. I never follow through right to the end. I have got to where I want to be for my hols in my body (if not my scales) but if I stop now, its me I've let down not following a plan I set myself. Very common in my diet history!
I am struggling with this diet now, missing mothers day, its my b'day tommorow and usually we would be out for a meal (not this time!). I am really missing the social aspect of food and eating with others.
I must stay strong as I have one week left before I go to loose another few lbs. I can have a meal for b'day when I'm on hols. So the plan is, one more week....more for completing what I set myself. This I hope will almost give me a better sense of achievement than the actual weight loss. I will however need the words of motivation from you all!
After hols. I will be back (with damages!!) and going for ultimate goal of 70kgs. If I do 5 wks, hopefully will have more self belief to get straight back on the wagon again. Hope you'll all still be here.
Looking forward to some more weight loss posts to see how everyone is doing!!!
Bye for now.

you can do it Flowey, theres no getting away from it this diet is hard work but we ate what we want to get here !
Just think of your bikini and the beach and feeling good rather than self concious. Theres nothing worsed than that feeling of not feeling that your as "good as" ie skinny as :rolleyes:all those other people round the pool!

You can do this becUSE you want to do this!! You are strong you deserve a happ holiday and you will get where you want to be you are strong!:D:D:D:D Love n hugsxxx

ta, will do this. Am feeling confident that I will make the 3 weeks now (after chat with mate) but still b'day tomorow will be tough without treats!!
As for the bikini - I have never worn one, and don't believe I ever will, 3 children have put a stop to that. Am going for the tankini option though!
Hope you are doing ok, we can do this!!!!I'm greedy though, now I've lost this much, I want to loose more, kinda wish I didn't have a holiday coming up if you know what I mean, but I am ready for a break.
Will be here when I wobble so speak soon.

Yeah i know what you mean i have a few things coming up and just want a clear run to the end! No what you mean about bikinis i have 3 kids to ceasereans hmmmph. Youl be fine tom and if all else fails it dont matter you are human and you can do it love to you and happy birthday for tom xxxxxx

cambridge diet

I Hope you were sucessful with your diet! I was on cambridge 2 years ago and have since had a baby, moved to france and put it all back on through baby weight. How did you get hold of the products etc here in france as i would like to start again?

Where in France?

Thats really cool though, thats something you could stick to for life without a hole load of pain getting there. This cambridge couldn't be a long term thing I don't think. Well you can't drink wine, and I live in France, so thats just not good for a start!!! But to loose some before my b'day and then holiday, will give it go. Kids pasta tonight nearly had me in tears though.
You didn't say, can you feel the stone + gone in your clothes?

Dear Flowey,
I know it's already a while ago, but you posted that you live in France and that you're following the Cambridge diet. Can you please tell me where you got the products from or to which consultant you went? I can't find anything here and I live in the western suburbs of Paris. Please help me!
Many thanx!

Back