Cambridge Diet Weightloss Record Thread. Please add your story!

Hi,

I'm also new to CD and this forum, been ss ing for 3 days now and hopefully through the worst. Felt horrendous yesterday but feel 100% better today (prob didn't help that i didn't bother with prep week)

The posts on here are so inspirational and i love reading them, i'm tired of being so overweight it seems to affect every part of my life but particularly my confidence.

Hopefully with some will power and determination i might have found the solution...........watch this space!

H xx

Hi guys, started in june and have lost almost 2 stone and am currently 12stone 5 with a goal weight of 10 stone 10. Have some fab incentives to stick to it, best mates wedding end of august and going on holiday 2 weeks later. Seem though to have got into size 14 clothes and lost the will to sole source. Have talked to counsellor who suggested doing 810. FAB idea but not working for me. I'm an all or nothing kind of girl. Physically I know i can do it (I lost 6 stone on lighterlife about 4 years ago and stuck rigidly to it from day 1 to day 148) . Have had a rough time at work the last 3 weeks and know that my triggers for eating are stress and tiredness, I've done the cognitive behavioural therapy and get it. its been my husbands birthday today and we've been for a chinese buffet so from tomorrow I have to get back onto sole source. Am seeing my counsellor on tuesday. At least this time even though i've fallen off the wagon I've kept going and am realising now that this is going to be an ongoing battle. So wish me luck and I'll let you know how i'm doing

Well done, went to have a look at ur blog and can see u've done really well - it's not easy at all but it gets better when u can see the end in sight. U have made great progress and will have such an amazing story to tell knowing that u will be less than half the person u once was. Take care and keep up the good work!!!;)

I also like to look at people siggies for inspiration. I have been on the diet now for 4 weeks and days and have lost 21 pounds so far. Tomorrow is officially my months end so I am happy with that loss. I have not exercised but have put in in my schedule today to do some walking with my Leslie Sansone dvd. I have about 40 or so pounds until I reach my goal range then I will reassess. Here's to the 2nd month...

I've made my appointment with Christina. I'm going on Tuesday. I watched the before and after slide show and was totally reassured that I am in the right place. Here goes...

This site really is brilliant for inspiration isn't it? I began my own CD journey after looking at the 'before and after' pictures of CD successes on a similar site to this one - and a year later was able to post my own (amazingly!) Looking forward to seeing loads of new ones soon!

Good luck for Tuesday Angela .. keep us posted how you get on :D

First Day done. On SS +200kcal. I will have to decrease the water to 2 1/2 litres for a day or two. I have been to the loo 31 times today. That won't be possible when I go back to work.

How is everyone getting on??.. on day 2 of my restart and feeling really hungry this lunchtime!.. :( the evenings are fine for me aslong as i keep busy.. and with a mountain of washing to do should keep me going for a month!!! :) Check out my photo album for pics of my before and afters.. :) xxx

im on my third day of CD, the 1st and 2nd day was awful with constant headaches but am coping now...x

I am about to start Cd tomorrow and feel so inspired reading all the weight losses on here........ everyone has done so brilliantly and I can't wait to be posting my own weight losses...:D

I am a guy, so any guys out there this should give you some idea of how much you could potentially lose on SS

1st CD Journey (July - Oct 06)

Week 1 11 Pounds
Week 2 9 Pounds
Week 3 8Pounds
Week 4 5Pounds
Week 5 7Pounds
Week 6 11Pounds
Week 7 8Pounds
Week 8 4Pounds
Week 9 11Pounds
Week 10 4Pounds
Week 11 7Pounds
Week 12 7Pounds
Week 13 6 Pounds

22 Stone 8 to 15 stone 8

2nd CD Journey (Sep - Oct 07)

Week 1 10 Pounds
Week 2 7 Pounds
Week 3 7 Pounds
Week 4 6 Pounds

19 Stone 3 to 17 stone 1

3rd CD Journey (Apr - May 08)

Week 1 16 Pounds
Week 2 6 Pounds
Week 3 4 Pounds

17 Stone 10 to 15 Stone 12

4th CD Journey (Oct 08 - current)

Week 1 - 15 Pounds
Week 2 - 8 Pounds
Week 3 - TBC
Week 4 - TBC

Currently 17 Stone 2

I'm getting there :D

you have all done amazing hope i achieve good result on thurs my wi

I am a guy, so any guys out there this should give you some idea of how much you could potentially lose on SS

1st CD Journey (July - Oct 06)

Week 1 11 Pounds
Week 2 9 Pounds
Week 3 8Pounds
Week 4 5Pounds
Week 5 7Pounds
Week 6 11Pounds
Week 7 8Pounds
Week 8 4Pounds
Week 9 11Pounds
Week 10 4Pounds
Week 11 7Pounds
Week 12 7Pounds
Week 13 6 Pounds

22 Stone 8 to 15 stone 8

2nd CD Journey (Sep - Oct 07)

Week 1 10 Pounds
Week 2 7 Pounds
Week 3 7 Pounds
Week 4 6 Pounds

19 Stone 3 to 17 stone 1

3rd CD Journey (Apr - May 08)

Week 1 16 Pounds
Week 2 6 Pounds
Week 3 4 Pounds

17 Stone 10 to 15 Stone 12

4th CD Journey (Oct 08 - current)

Week 1 - 15 Pounds
Week 2 - 8 Pounds
Week 3 - TBC
Week 4 - TBC

Currently 17 Stone 2

I'm getting there :D

Sweet jesus, i'm a bloke and havnt lost near that fast although ive only done ss+ and 810. Well done though

Sweet jesus, i'm a bloke and havnt lost near that fast although ive only done ss+ and 810. Well done though

Cheers fella

I only ever do SS 100% all the way and I average about 7 pounds a week. My brother is the same he lost 12 stone in 6 months. Never done SS+ to compare the results.

Good luck to you

Cheers fella

I only ever do SS 100% all the way and I average about 7 pounds a week. My brother is the same he lost 12 stone in 6 months. Never done SS+ to compare the results.

Good luck to you

holy hell!! 12st in 6 months is crazy! i lost 6.5st in the same amount of time. but i mostly did ss+, except for the first 6 weeks.

Back