Cambridge Dieters Forum

you know what Penny!!! you've got 20 posts!! you can upload an avatar now!!

More things for you to do....you tried the arcade yet?? I looooover bejeweled...so distracting!!:D:D:D

Yummy dip!!! oooough....could go for that!!

No onions!!! you know what would be coming your way if you got those....smacked bott bott!!!:eek: :whoopass:

And we have only just met and your promising to smack my bottom,lol
Just made him cheesy tuna pitta's, think he's trying to drive me mad,lol

yeh i did but not anymore, now i have the biggest supply (cause im really shocking and never did it for weeks on end :eek: ) and just muddle on by with help for the forum

NIcole, yes Iam stalking you now, your going to regret the smacked bottom comment, NO really, avator???????
C told you , not good with a comp, grand with a microwave.

Hi Jules, glad you found the site, hope your doing ok

NIcole, yes Iam stalking you now, your going to regret the smacked bottom comment, NO really, avator???????
C told you , not good with a comp, grand with a microwave.

My very own stalker....I'm privilaged.....:D

You see my piccie??? over there and up a bit
<------- that me........thats my avatar.....

click on user CP...then edit avatar...and if you have a piccie of you..or something you like....you can browse your computer and find where it's saved and load it up here!!!!

If you're having a bother with it.....I'll get the lovely Pierce to help you with it.

As for smacked bottom?? me regret it?? doubt it....had many a smacked bottom in my life....always back for more...:Dxx

Penny love....you tipped me over the edge!!!

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

have you learnt your lesson now??:D

Don't think my post with shameless plug is on yet as I got a message saying it had to be ok'd by a moderator first (?)

Hrm.....dunno.....just have to wait and see I suppose? I'm not a mod....these things confuse me :confused:

you should be hiding Penny!!!!! I do see you behind that sofa though...yep...yes I do. Gotta come out for some rations at some point! Then you're in for it!!!:D

What trampoline, i never seen one :confused: , im doing the 1000 plan and really enjoying it

WHAT!! you never played on the trampoline?? Beth has one in her back garden!!

You like 1000? I'm finding it a bit hard.....mean plan. Making me eat potatoes and things.:rolleyes: Glad you're enjoying it though!!xx

Don't think my post with shameless plug is on yet as I got a message saying it had to be ok'd by a moderator first (?)

hope you don't mind my plug, the last thing I want to sound like is those weirdos you get on forums from eastern europe trying to sell weightloss meds!

Our software does not allow newbies to post links until they have proved themselves as a genuine member.

You do this by posting.:)

Back