CAMBRIDGE DIET'S TOUGHEST COOKIE! MmmmMMMmm COOKIES!!!!!

oo fair play sweet you have done outstanding, im finding it hard and im on week 10 i dont know if its a bored or what but i feel rubbish and people are started tellin me i look tried all the time may be its a beep and everyone gets to this stage and wants to pack it in , but u should be very proud of yourself if i can achieve 50lbs i would be over the moon xxx

It is such a hard diet, and I just cracked at the final hurdle, so keep at it hun. My aim was always to come off it at 12 weeks and finish my weight loss with a healthy eating plan, which I am now doing (although with the help of cambridge shakes twice a day). I'm feeling happier now though!!!

Congrats hun, you've done really well - can't wait to see pics

Hello Lou, I have cried from laughter reading your diary from start to finish when I'm supposed to be working (I'm having a bad day work wise and am rebelling by dipping in and out of mini's). First of all how bloody fantastic - 50lb in 11 weeks, go girl, you have certainly given me some food for though as I'm in week 6, 21lb lighter which I know would have been so much more had I have stuck to it rigidly like you. Just a couple of things - certainly you should be putting that build up stuff in OH's tea, how dare he lose a stone ffs just by running around a bit with a medicine ball, outrageous! and secondly how good was the pear cider ;)? I can resist the food every time its alcohol I miss which makes me sound like a real lush I know but that's where my downfall starts every time! Have a wonderful holiday, hope you will still keep up your diary even though you are intending to do SW on your return. Sara xx

ps - I totally get the whole ebay thing ;)

Ha!
I totally agree about the alcohol thing. I realise I sound like a booze hound, but it was the one thing (apart from pizza!) that I missed like mad!!! The warmer weather doesn't help either. I'm hoping that it will stick as I have a bottle of wine in the fridge for Saturday night! Btw.....the pear cider......bloomin gorgeous!

I have been sticking to my 2 shakes a day, and a healthy tea, and it is really suiting me down to the ground. It's so nice to know that there will be something yummy waiting for me at the end of the day, and thinking beyond Mexico, I think this is something I could keep up, as I know it will keep my calories down overall.

We shall see!

Back