KrisKross

Hi there!

Am just starting out on Cambridge! On Week 2- after years of being a WW addict I had to admit 9 stone was going to require more patience than I had to stick with it!

I tipped the scales at 18st 12.5 lbs 12 days ago. That was a horrible realisation- but my consultant was so kind. At 5"6, that's a 41.5 BMI. High health risks all around :(

I lost 14.5 lbs (over a stone) in Week 1 and was delighted- I mean who wouldn't be? So worth it!!! I've never tried a VLCD before and I have to say the first 4 days were pretty brutal- but now I'm ok. Apetite has gone....headaches and tiredness gone! More energy...and only just starting to feel like I'm losing weight- I'm sure a lot of the first stone was fluid!! (In all seriousness) but the bloated feeling/look has gone from my face.

So it's Week 2 weigh-in tomorrow!!! Hoping I can stay strong and keep going- am so encouraged by the results so far. Actually excited to weight-in tomorrow.

I'm on SS right now.

How's everyone else going out there?

Any suggestions for social situations as don't want to end up isolating myself- but so worried I'd lose all willpower in a restaurant surrounded by friends and WINE!!! Xx

Ha ha, it's ok I can chat to myself :)

Can I share a high??! Am so delighted weighed in today on Week 2 and have lost 16.5 lbs! Woooooo *kitchen dance* ok so feeling like it's so totally worth it!

Short term pain for long term gain! 6 months and I'll be there, right?

How is everyone else out there doing?

What do you do in the evenings to keep busy and on track?! Xx

Hey im meeting my cdc first time today at 5.30pm.

Starting officially tomorrow.

We have got this how much r u wanting to lose?

Im currnetly weighing on my scales 13.6

Got. Along journey ahead of me but i think i am finally in the zone took me long enouugh.

Social things is hard on a vlcd usually im more then happy curled up with a book in the evenings but u could maybe do cinemas with a bar taken with u...or long walks if the weather is nice where u are.

This site has quitened lot since i was last here. Even my diary is mainly my own posts lol with the odd post here and there. :)

X

Hi Kriskross,

I will happily chat you.

I am currently on day 6 and feeling fine, i have stuck 100% to the plan and water consumption, amazingly!
Day 3 was the hardest day and was sorely tempted by the Fish and chips my husband and son were eating, day 4 was much easier, the headache and hunger had gone and i felt back in control .... for now.

Im weighing tonight so really hoping for a good loss, i need to lose about 4 stone so i know i have a long way to go, but i finally feel like i can do this.

How is everyone else doing today?

Kezze i have about the same amount as u to lose i wil be starting my day one tomorrow in the hope will be firmly in ketosis by monday this weeknd wilL be spent mainly in bed me
Thinks and trips to the bathroom as i am determined to fit in 3-4 litrs a day with no mistakes x

Hi all

So weigh in last night did not go as planned, i only lost 2 3/4 pounds my consultant was stummped, i did loose a few inches but she thinks it could be because i had drunk 4 litres of water during the day before weighing at 5pm.

To say i was dissapointed was an understatement, i had a little cry when i got home and decided that i needed to focus and continue and hope that it caught up on itself, if i had cheated i could have justified it but i have been 100% on plan :(
A loss is a loss i guess i was just hoping for more, i really hope next weeks better or im not sure i will be able to stick wth this on SS.

I managed not to cheat last night, even as i was dishing up my familys hot dogs and chips i was telling myself i was not going to give in, i r3eally need to stick with this, its my last shot at getting my weight and life back on track.

I hope everyone else is doing well and has better losses than me

Keep in touch i really need the support at the mo x

U got this hun dont give up like u said a loss is a loss and next week willl be better :) sending lots of hugs and kisses x

Thanks Priya, i needed that

Felling a bit more positive as just discovered its the TOTM (never know when thay due lol) so hoping that is the reason for the low loss :)

How are you doing?

Once you gate the first week over with i really does get easier

Keep going its really worth it xx

Hey Kriskross

Your losses are awesome, well done

Im trying to keep busy int eh evenings by doing extra housework !! i know but keeps me busy and as a bonus my house is lovely and tidy lol

Keep going you have got this x

Hi Kriskross.

Those losses are awesome. I'm looking at losing 6 stones, but with a shot metabolism I'll be happy with a stone a month. Even 10lbs a month.

How are you getting on?

xx

Hey Kezza,

Do you have a diary? Priya' sis awesome her posts keep me motivated. Keep them up Priya

I'm on day 6 now ... can't sleep so posting... I'm seeing my consultant every 2 weeks for now, my choice but have to send her updates every week.

I bought a new set of scales, current ones not so accurate.

I'll be on the plan for a while, but it will be worth it when I reach target.

Whatever the loss or not, it's in the right direction

Xxx

Hi SummerChic,

No i dont have a diary, im not clever enough to set that up, i have joined in on Priya's :p

Well done for making the decision, i think its the hardest part ... oh and the first week of course !

Im on day 10 now and im feeling fine, i had a dissapointing loss on week one only 2 3/4 pounds but have stayed motivated (mainly thanks to the encouragement of the people on this site) and on track and am hoping for a nice loss this Friday.

How are you finding the diet so far? x

Hey Kezza,

First day was odd.. I think it was more anxiety than hunger truth be told, the thought of this is it for a while, but then when I thought about it, I stopped tasting the food, it smelt good and looked good, but after the first mouthful of the junk I was eating, a bit of an anti climax.

I'm trying to condition myself it's nutrients my body needs. Plus my hypno therapy helped lol, don't judge lol, it's working for me.

Anyway, I'm having a mix of products and due to my height boo hoo, I have to consume 4 products a day. I'm drinking water like it's coming out of my ears, the heat is such yesterday and today I've had to force my self to eat my products as felt so full from the water.

But I need those nutrients. I love the banana shake, with a little coffee in the blender, and of course the fibre ... Gotta stay Reg lol...

The Apple and cin porridge is superb. I could survive on that. I have lemon and peanut crunch bars, and the only meal I like is the Thai style curry.

The chicken tastes like someone's added too much curry powder, so a little odd tasting. The spag Bol is ok, but again, prefer the Thai could happyily eat that every evening meal.

But been shaking it yesterday and today, as too hot and full to eat meals ....

I'm on day six and have my weigh in tomorrow. But on my new scale as opposed to the CC. As she's coming to me every two weeks, my request, makes me feel that it's a week as opposed to two... don't ask ... silly I know but works for me thinking I'm doing this plan is shortened that way... lol ❤️❤️

Looking forward to the end of my first week. I started on 15st 7lbs.... lord that is crazy how much weight I've gained in 2 1/2 years ... heigh ho.. I'm doing something about it now and I'm with a bunch of other committed ladies so loving it.

How about you?

Xx

Hi SummerChic

I only really struggle at the weekends with the diet, and mostly when im dishing up the familys meal, it always looks so much yummier than my soup lol

What type of Hypno are you having?, i would be really interested in that too as i know i have an issue with food and need to recondition myself to notice when im full etc, i blame my parents for always making me clear my plate before i left the table, its now so ingrained i struggle to leave anything on my plate even if i have had enough, add this to the portion sizes i grew up with im shoked im not bigger really !

I started on 4 a day but after a few days just couldnt force myself to have them all so my consultant said i was ok to just have three, that said i have two shakes and one soup a day and still sometimes struggle i think your right its down to the amount of water im getting through, i feel like a fish.
I only really like the Choc and the mint choc shakes and the Chill, chicken and mushroom and leek and potatoe soups so its getting a bit repetitive but it will be worth it.

I started on 15st 10lbs so i totally get how you feel, i have not idea where that weight came from or how i got so big, but im doing something about it now so thats what counts.

Good luck on your first weigh in ill have my fingers crossed for you x

Hi SummerChic

I only really struggle at the weekends with the diet, and mostly when im dishing up the familys meal, it always looks so much yummier than my soup lol

What type of Hypno are you having?, i would be really interested in that too as i know i have an issue with food and need to recondition myself to notice when im full etc, i blame my parents for always making me clear my plate before i left the table, its now so ingrained i struggle to leave anything on my plate even if i have had enough, add this to the portion sizes i grew up with im shoked im not bigger really !

I started on 4 a day but after a few days just couldnt force myself to have them all so my consultant said i was ok to just have three, that said i have two shakes and one soup a day and still sometimes struggle i think your right its down to the amount of water im getting through, i feel like a fish.
I only really like the Choc and the mint choc shakes and the Chill, chicken and mushroom and leek and potatoe soups so its getting a bit repetitive but it will be worth it.

I started on 15st 10lbs so i totally get how you feel, i have not idea where that weight came from or how i got so big, but im doing something about it now so thats what counts.

Good luck on your first weigh in ill have my fingers crossed for you x

Hey Kezza,

I researched the hypnotherapists a lot and found one I felt connected to.. it was more intuition and immediately felt safe with the lady. I think that's key for me.

But hypno was working on anxiety stress general well being and working towards a healthy happier me. And good was one of things to work on.

What did you CC say about dropping to 3 products, I have to say have struggled with the last one of the day as so full I feel bloated with my 4th.

I'm 5' 9 so just an inch over the threshold ... but I kinda wanted to do higher as my body will get used to the higher calories and still lose weight but if I ever did over indulge more Cala wouldn't be a shock to the system and make me gain weight faster... but guess the steps on CWP take care of that... hmm... will have a chat with my CC if I am still struggling to get the 4th product down next week.

thank you re the first week weigh in. I'll do it the same time I was weighed by my CC around 5pm as opposed to the morning. So fingers crossed. Any loss is great at this stage :)

xxx

Im the smas hun wil be seeing my consutlant every two weeks as wil be hoping for bigger losses lol psychologicaly and also wil ahve already paid two weeks worth of products so no room to hopefully cheat.

Will be doing my own weigh in tho every other saturday as the anticipation of not knwoing will be too much for my fragile mind lol.

Im on day five n bogged down with cystitis today :/ will be drinking water and bathroomtoday yesterday did all tetras as dont have nuf powder shake shakes to last me till saturday :( x next two weeks will be overstocking on shakes i think x

Hi SummerChic

Think the hypno thing is something i need to look in too, i agree everyone needs to find the right one for them.

I spoke to my CC and she was fine about me going to 3 per day, im glad i did on Saturday i struggled to get 3 down there is no way i would have coped with 4.

Good luck with the weigh in let us know how you get on x

Back