Cambridge here i come!!!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Hi everyone, went to see my Cambridge lady for the first time thismorning and have started soul source today!!! I WILL NOT EAT! I WILL NOT EAT!!!
I weighed myself at home thismorning and the scales read 17 stone 7, but when she weighed me i was up to 17 stone 10.5! :( (i was wearing pretty heavy jeans though.
Do you go by your own scales or by what it says at weigh in? Am drinking truck loads of water and have just had my first ever cup of black tea! No milk, no sugar, wasn't that impressed if i'm honest. Oh well, will keep with it, its only day one and ive been assured the not eating bit gets easier.

Welcome Rayven.
Try and stick to your CDC's scales and try not to hop on and off at home..It can differ so much from morning to afternoon to evening. Put your scales away.

Good luck with CD, once you get over the 1st few days and get into ketosis it does get easier. Drink drink and drink!

Wait for the headache to kick in . It last say 2-3 days , and no painkillers work either, but the results will be worth it . So hang in there ok

I think i'm going to take the batteries out and stick them in the cuboard as its going to be all too tempting to jump on and find out how i'm doing in a few days. Thought i'd give Cambridge a try as everyone seems to do so well on it.
Well done everyone who's stuck to it!
*hugs* Ray. xx

Hi Rayven.

Welcome to SS'ing!!!
I am on day 21 and it does get easier - I promise!
Yes, you may suffer with a headache, but that is your body going through withdrawl - think of food as your drug habit. Stick with it and keep drinking the water and you will be amazed how much weight you will loose.
Keep coming on here if you can for the advice and support of the others, it really is invaluable!!!

I am trying to sell my house and most of my things went into storage including my scales, so I can't cheat and weigh earlier then at CDC's house!! - try not too, because they really do weigh differently.

Good luck with your journey and I look forward to reading more posts from you.

Kerry-Ann

I'm sooooo not looking forward to the headache kicking in, especially as the kids are on half term! ARRRRRGGGHH! However my other half has taken the week off so at least i'm not having to deal with a killer headache AND the kids going mad all by myself! First day so far isn't too bad, but i can usually go until the evening before i eat anyway, its then that i start craving! So i think tonight a long hot bubble bath, some pampering and an early night my be in order to curb the call of the fridge!! lol

Rayven
Thats a good idea hot bath and bed . Yes the headache its horrid but i guess when you think 2 days once thats over you will feel better on day 3 just a slight headache and the taste in your mouth feels like you want to drink water to take it away or brush your teeth but all these things do pass and the feeling of missing food will go and you should not feel hungry after say 4 days . you should see the weight fall off the first week very fast like some people a Lb aday and some more than that . Yes the kids are off arrr help lol .

A tip I always use is getting weighed with your CDC in the same clothes, that way it is consistant. Drink loads of water, and after a few days you will be flying and lighter!!

Love

You're alright with me, i don't like Christmas pudding either! I thought i was the only one, everyone seems to rave about it!

Welcome to the madness Rayven! :D

Black tea certainly takes some getting used to. Remember you can put a sweetener in it if you need the sweetness (the tablet kind, like hermesetas or sweetex, not powdered stuff cost that's got carbs). It makes it slightly more bearable. Though to be honest, I'm drinking so much water that I don't really have room for much tea or coffee!

The first couple of days were the trickiest bit for me, but I've been fine since. Just keep drinking the water, LOL (you'll hear that a lot round here!)

Cheers everyone, its quarter to nine and i've held out so far....although i've drunk what seems like a gallon of water and i'm running to the toilet for England!! I guess i can expect lots more of that in the weeks to come. I think if i can get past the first couple of weeks i'll be fine as i won't want to undo the good work i've already done. Fingers crossed i can make it. x

hiya and welcome to the wonderfull life of CD rayven
sounds like you have day one done n dusted hun, stick with us and your do fab,
would just like to say tho i know ppl do feel bad in week on, just thoughti would tell you that i felt 100% fine in my week 1, so there are some like me that sail through it, but hold on thight just incase your one of the unlucky ones, good luck and look forward to hereing how your getting on xxx

Cheers everyone, its quarter to nine and i've held out so far....although i've drunk what seems like a gallon of water and i'm running to the toilet for England!! I guess i can expect lots more of that in the weeks to come. I think if i can get past the first couple of weeks i'll be fine as i won't want to undo the good work i've already done. Fingers crossed i can make it. x

Well done Rayven on getting your first day done and dusted:)

Love Mini xxx

hi rayven good luck hun. i prefer black coffee can`t drink black tea. i didn`t suffer with headaches so you may not get them. will look forward to seeing your losses. :D

I'm sooooo not looking forward to the headache kicking in, especially as the kids are on half term! ARRRRRGGGHH! However my other half has taken the week off so at least i'm not having to deal with a killer headache AND the kids going mad all by myself! First day so far isn't too bad, but i can usually go until the evening before i eat anyway, its then that i start craving! So i think tonight a long hot bubble bath, some pampering and an early night my be in order to curb the call of the fridge!! lol

Hey! you may be lucky, i didn't get a headache.. and the ketosis kicked in fine!! :)

Well done for surviving the dreaded day 1.............Good luck for the week!, cant wait to hear your weigh in results x

Well its ten 'o' clock on day two! Started getting a bit of a headache last nigt but nipped it i the bud with a tab, yet another bottle of water and an early night.
Feel ok thismorning.....so far. The other half didn't eat in front of meat all yesterday in an attempt to keep me on track. Fingers crossed for day two. x

Hey Jules, i actually feel quite good thismorning, no headache...yet! lol Feeling really positive now day one is out of the way. I'm just making sue i drink plenty of water and although black tea was yucky to start off with i think i'm getting used to it as it wasn't quite as bad when i had a cuppa thismorning.
God luck with everything today hun. Stick wth it. xx

Quick non diet related question - I'm probably being dense but how do i get those ticker things to come up? Have been on the site and created one but i can't seem to get it on here :(

Back