Cambridge Inspiration Magazine

Tily's right, a decent mag would cover its own costs, no knock-on effect to price of CD but lots more clients I'd imagine! I am evangelical about CD and think its fab, and think a mag would give it wider publicity. Word of mouth - well, I live in a rural area & have never met anyone who did CD (hence how important minis is to me for support). And when i found a link to the website the website was so old fashioned compared to LL one I almost didn't bother to look at it. Glad I did, but we live in 21st century and we do make judgements based on how professional things look...

Personally I think investing in a mag & possibly advertising would help CD hugely and help people struggling with their weight to find an affordable and flexible alternative to LL. We have so many success stories & hugely inspiring heroes of our own... why can they not use that to spread the word? And a mag that was supportive, informative and inspirational in the way that minis is... god, I'd LOVE that. What's not to like?

Wish they would do it. REALLY wish they would.

xxx

Back