Cambridge Newbie

casperos

Hi all,
Hope u are all doing well , I did the lipotrim diet back in September but led astray and haven't been able to get back on it and have put on all my weightloss:cry:So I am seeing a cambridge diet consultant tomorrow to get started for Saturday Morning. Wish me luck :innocent0001:, and if there is any advise you can offer me it will be gratefully appreciated

Cheers
Helx:D

Hi and Welcome! :) Love your love heart graphic!! :) Would make a great tattoo! lol

I'm a restarter too.. You can do it! :D You'll be overtaking that ticker in no time I'm sure! :D

Just realised you're in Wales.. I'm in SW Wales near Llanelli :)

Cheers! ,
Oddly enough just deleted it somehow - lol , have drawn it ready for tattoo though.
Hope I can , I've pre booked for gastric op , but thought I'd try this first as I'm a bit nervous about having an op , so I'd better be 100% this time!!

Definately worth a final go of it! :) Is your surgery date set already?
you're very talented if you drew that! :D

No , just heard back from my loan that it's not been approved but need to dtick to this now- I'm finding it really difficult - I decided to start today but I really disliked the porridge and I'm dreading trying the soup!:wave_cry: I'm from Crosshands so not far I get my packs from Llanelli !

Definately worth a final go of it! :) Is your surgery date set already?
you're very talented if you drew that! :D

Best of luck for Saturday. You can def lose that 1st by 18th April and I have found that after the first week I did not feel so bloated. Think it must be the lack of fizzy drinks and wheat!

Cheers All,
I feel in to it now- given up on porridge but find the soups quite tasty! I'm actually feeling energetic at the mo . :p

Hi there, just wanted to say good luck and stick with it. I didn't like the porridge at first, i had to gulp it down and try not to taste it but it's gotten better and I actually quite like it now. The other good thing about the porridge is that you can actually chew it. I do like some of the soups too especially chicken and mushroom. It'll all be worth it on your first weigh in. x

Hi Casperos I did Lipotrim a couple of years ago, lasted a whole week mainly because the shakes / soups were revolting! Also there was very limited choice.

I am on day 3 of CD SS today and feel great! Like you I HATE the porridge but love some of the shakes and soups so it's all good! Stick with it :)

Hi ,
I too was on Lipotrim and did 4 long weeks on chocolate milkshake only so i'm finding these new flavours a treat compared to then , when is your weigh in ? I got mine friday so not a full week- ( I have to go change the porridges lol)
:)

Hi Casperos I did Lipotrim a couple of years ago, lasted a whole week mainly because the shakes / soups were revolting! Also there was very limited choice.

I am on day 3 of CD SS today and feel great! Like you I HATE the porridge but love some of the shakes and soups so it's all good! Stick with it :)

Thanks everyone ,
I'm on day 3 now and had few headaches and grumpyness but other than that I know i've lost a lot in water already so can't wait for friday . I know it won't be a full week but looking forward all the same .What are your suggestions for freshening my breath without going out of ketosis?

Hi there, I'm totally new to all this CD and forum's, don'teven think i've managed to get all the info. in my profile :)

Anyway really enjoyed reading everyone's posts good to know that everyone goes through the same thing !

On the breath thing I've been chewing sugar fee extra - only been on diet for 1 week 1 day but i find it helps with no nasty side effects (sore tummies etc.)

I started at 229lbs lost 7 this week, my weighins are tuesday nights.
Had my "bad" days on day 5 and 6 but got through it and what the counsellor was saying about not being physically hungryis actually true, when she first said it thought , right yeh.. whatever!!

Anyay I;m going to try and post thisand see if it works (god I sound 70 I'm only 34 and I am IT literate honest!!)

Back