Cambridge Price Rise

gero1

My CDC has advised me that there is going to be a price increase from April of 10% or 6% dependant on the item.

She currently charges £1.85 for sachets and £2.25 for Tetra's and Bars.

There is a yearly increase in April on all CWP products. Prices vary by consultant/ area as to what you pay initially and the new price.

I currently pay £2.00 per sachet and £2.25 for tetras and bars not sure on the new prices yet.

Looking back on threads there have been many price questions and many varied prices that we all pay!

Well I've ordered 2 boxes of my favourites to try & save a few £££. I can't bulk buy on lemon bars as I would eat in a few days!!

I have to say I have been on this for 8 weeks now - 4 shakes a day & I am really starting to find it expensive now, wages aren't quite stretching to end of month!!

There are always other options that are cheaper across the internet however with Cambridge you get the support from your counsellor whereas if you buy online you go it alone / support through here.

Add up how much you may have spent on lunches / takeaways / drinks etc. Most people actually find it cheaper over a week, others not so much. It is worth it when you compare how much it would cost you lb for lb on WW/SW etc!!

I find I save so much doing cambridge as I'm not eating out or getting take aways. It took this diet to make me realise how much money I spent on junk food! Scary!!

My consultant is the same, she charges me £2 for everything! It's great! My friend has just started with another consultant and she charges £2.20 for everything! Not sure if I agree with all the different pricing, I'm pretty sure there should just be a set price that all consultants should stick to!

Back