Anyone else doing step 2

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Reen

Hi all,
I've started Cambridge step 2 on Wednesday to see if I can achieve results I want to lose 3st 8 lbs. I've previously done SS+ but given up once noticeable results were there, partly because of boredom the flavours became repetitive I only had shakes and bars. Since starting I'm worried I won't lose any weight as I feel like I'm eating or mixing/shaking constantly. I've tried the meal packs aswell and love the smoothies. I did have to message my consultant as u though the amount of protein in my meal was humongous. My first weigh in is next Tuesday so we will see! Is anyone else doing step 2? How are all your weight losses going?

Hi! I'm thinking of doing step 2 for a few weeks, I've never really used this step to lose weight before, only to stabilize after I lost weight a while back. I want to shift a few more pounds now but don't want to go all cold turkey on sole source. How are you taking your meals?

I am starting today. I have had a Mac and cheese pack with a boiled egg and a few tablespoons of steamed cucumbers. I plan to have lots of water, tea, and gum between now and my next two shakes

Hiya well done I'm on week 2 now to be weighed next Wednesday first week 6lbs I couldn't believe it. I'm doing my meals/water as a smoothie or shake within an hour of waking up then either porridge (didn't like) or product around 11am another product 4ish then my main meal around 7ish with the family the chicken salad or omelettes today I'm going for a teriyaki tuna steak. The water is getting boring but needed plenty of tea and coffee to use up my milk allowance. I was going for SS+ but changed my mind when my consultant said have a product every 5 hours at a maximum I knew I couldn't survive that these days! How much are you looking to lose

I am starting today. I have had a Mac and cheese pack with a boiled egg and a few tablespoons of steamed cucumbers. I plan to have lots of water, tea, and gum between now and my next two shakes
Well done I didn't know you could have gum

Well done I didn't know you could have gum
Oh yes you can! As long as you are really certain its sugar free though; and you need to go really easy on it as in don't go guzzling a whole pack a day :D. I try to have just 2 sticks every other day and I stick to peppermint or spearmint varieties only.

Congrats on your 6 pound loss!:0icanfly:And all that within a week of step 2? Boy you are really lucky! I'm seriously considering switching to sole source for some days. I feel I'm a bit adapted on the step 2 routine so I think I'm brave enough to do sole source. I'm afraid I'm stalling big time - I've been checking the scale even though I know I shouldn't yet - all the sneak peeks I'm taking on the scale. Not happy with the lack of movement at all. If I get stuck I will quickly move to step 2. I'm just so impatient! I want to lose a minimum of 6kg (a stone I think). Note I said minimum, I don't mind going a bit lower than that as then I will be a bit below BMI 25. :p

I’m doing step 2 also. I had my first weigh in on Tuesday and lost 14lbs!!
Struggling a little this week so I can’t stomach the meals anymore and just living on eggs salads and shakes!

Back