Cambridge weight plan day 6

Lotty94

Hi everyone... Today is day 6 on the cambridge weight plan, it's going okay I havnt cheated but thinking ahead I'm gonna struggle to do this for the next how ever long. I'm going away in a couple of weeks for a couple days with some family and I am going to find it so hard not to cheat while my family are having meals out. My sister in law has already showed her confidence in me my telling me she doesn't think il be able to resist temptation and the more I think about it the more I think she's right. But I don't want to put all this week and next to waste for the sake of a couple meals out I really wanna stick this out because I know it will be all worth it. Maybe once I have weigh in day it will give me the motivation vation I need to stick to my shakes!
Any advice or stories you have about the CWP I'd love to hear I need all the inspiration I can get right now x

Last edited:
Hey Lotty, how did you get on at weigh in? Its not easy planning for night/days out but hopefully a good result will keep you on track. I am on day 6 as well today so weigh in tomorrow for me. Good luck x

Hey Lotty, how did you get on at weigh in? Its not easy planning for night/days out but hopefully a good result will keep you on track. I am on day 6 as well today so weigh in tomorrow for me. Good luck x
Hey, I've lost 4 pounds this week was glad to see the scales going down for a change, Ive been fine around food In supermarkets and stuff I've been able to stay on track completely without much temptation so fingers crossed il be fine when I go away don't wanna ruin this when I've just started making progress..good luck for your weigh in hope it goes well :) let me know how you get on x.

Well done! That's you on the downward trek now. I feel pretty positive about tomorrow so fingers crossed. x

Back