Hey I’m jo I’m on the Cambridge weight plan sole source 1A and I’m only having x3 shakes a day. I’m on day 10. I have about 37 lbs to lose to target. My start weight was 12 stone 1.
My current weight is 11 stone 9. I have my next weigh in on Tuesday at 1:30. I done so well in the first week but had an absolute fail this week so have no idea how much I’m going to lose 😱but I’m just seeing it as a blip and back in to it full swing.
Week 1 lose 6lb
Week 2 ??
How is everyone else finding it?
Xx

Hey I’m jo I’m on the Cambridge weight plan sole source 1A and I’m only having x3 shakes a day. I’m on day 10. I have about 37 lbs to lose to target. My start weight was 12 stone 1.
My current weight is 11 stone 9. I have my next weigh in on Tuesday at 1:30. I done so well in the first week but had an absolute fail this week so have no idea how much I’m going to lose 😱but I’m just seeing it as a blip and back in to it full swing.
Week 1 lose 6lb
Week 2 ??
How is everyone else finding it?
Xx

Hey Jo I’m Jen x

I’m on day three. Still in the honeymoon phase (if there is one?!) I have been tempted by so many things but staying strong! Want to lose 5o pounds which sounds so much but I can do it in a few months if I stick wth this.

So far enjoying the chocolate orange bars and also macaroni cheese which I thought I would hate! Just looking forward to that weigh in after the first week!

X

Hey Jo I’m Jen x

I’m on day three. Still in the honeymoon phase (if there is one?!) I have been tempted by so many things but staying strong! Want to lose 5o pounds which sounds so much but I can do it in a few months if I stick wth this.

So far enjoying the chocolate orange bars and also macaroni cheese which I thought I would hate! Just looking forward to that weigh in after the first week!

X
Hey. Hen. Great to hear from you.
How did you do on day 3?
50 lbs isn’t anything. I think you do 10lbs each time it doesn’t seem as bad. So for me every week I set a target I want to get to every week. I had my weight in yesterday and was told I had 2lbs weight loss 😒but i came on yesterday and it’s was a 2pm weigh so I had already had loss to drink so I’m blaming it on that.
I’m on the ready shakes I haven’t tried the make your own, what are they like?
Xx

Week 1-6lbs
Week 2-2lbs
Week 3- hopefully a lot more 🤩

Hi guys, I'm 6 weeks in, doing TDR and lost 23lbs so far. Really want my 2 stone loss in the next 2 weeks. It's gone so quickly so far! Good luck everyone, keep in touch xx

Hey Jo, congrats on the weight you've lost so far! Keep it up. I'm currently on day 10 of the diet and I'm hoping to see more lbs shed this week :).

Thank you guys. I had my 3rd weigh in today and lost another 4lbs
Start weight-
12 stone 1
Week 1 - 6lbs
11 stone 9
Week 2- 2lbs
11 stone 7
Week 3- 4lbs
11 stone 3
12lb total 😁😁
30lbs to go
Bring on week 4!!
Had a bit of a blip tonight I had a chicken salad 😭I just really fancied something to actually eat rather than shakes but it’s ok tomorrow is a new day. Well done Wendy you can d’Or his girl! And banana peel how are you finiding the diet?

Wow well done that’s great! Congrats on those 4lbs. Keep it up

Hey everyone
I’m going for my first consultation tomorrow to get started. Would love to hear how you are all getting on! Need some motivation.
Do you feel hungry in the beginning at all?
Also I’ve got some events coming up this month and wanted to know if alcohol and the food would drastically harm my weight loss. I could go without the booze but I have already paid for a 3 course meal for one of them!

Hi Wamma

I have just started, day 1 for me. So no expert. I feel OK, bit of a headache that is all. I just thought I would say that my consultant said absolutely no alcohol at all as it can make you very sick. As for food I think you can probably get away with protein like Chicken and green veg. The main think is to plan it with your consultant, mine says they can help make it flexible to keep you losing and still live life.

How did your consultation go?

Back