cambridgedieters.com site

Nope I can't get on either.... this happened the other day too !(think it was yesterday):cry:

Hi,
I havent been able to get on either for the last couple of days - from home or work! I had a question I needed answering regarding the C D & the coil.
Donna
xx

Sal said that the last time the CD site went down it was down for a week!

I've just chewed up a chocolate biscuit but spat it out and didn't swallow any of it, that will not affect me will it?

im all alone on the pink site and Dita was all alone last night, it appears to keep coming and going.

Oh flippin Heck......i really want to upate my diary, i'm feeling really stressed about it :psiholog: I need to express myself tee hee

i still can't get on the pink site haven't got on since monday morn. its annoying

yes it is i don't post alot but i always read what everyone else has written, and it feels like my right arm is cut off, i perfer the pink site to this in some ways, lets hope it is up and running for everyone not just afew people.

i'm sitting here in agony, must have pulled a muscle in my lower back yesterday, i can't bend it hurts when i sit down, don't know what to do with myself

Back