cambridgedieters.com site

not really sure it may be that you have to post so many times to earn to change really dont know how are you trying to do it.

am doing it userCP way but when I ckick to reset avatar it wont let me change anything will put up a few posts and see what happens thten! Thanks Sal hope be back up and running soon x:)

ive taken a look at mine and that works ok, got me stumped with that. Have you resized your pics etc for your avatar?

I am struggling without the CD forum, I have been trying for two days to get on to no avail. Daft relying on a forum for support as I am on week 5 should be able to stand on my own two feet by now but I miss the people:cry:

am doing it userCP way but when I ckick to reset avatar it wont let me change anything will put up a few posts and see what happens thten! Thanks Sal hope be back up and running soon x:)

Hi Storky

Glad you found your way on here..... I am having the same probs with the avatar..... this site is to busy for me although I like the smileys...

Hi Minn.... What is fat friends ??? need to google it for a nosey

the people on here are really great and if you scoot about the site and join in other threads it will soon be home from home.We are here if you are still in need of support, it can be lonely without all our pink friends but im sure you will find a lot of them on here somewhere.:grouphugg:
Use the Im new here sign and you will find lots of new friends as well as the old ones.:sign0144:

great to hear from you Donald!! Did you ahve fab hols???? I too am confused on this site not got the option to change pic Sal it just set at no avatar maybe it cos I a newbie on here?:doh:

The ispiration slide show is amazing, cant believe the differences on there, i am defo going to get a before picture now :party0049:

Apparently you need 20 posts, before you can set an avatar.
That was the reply I got from the admin on here.

It either is a huge problem with the CD site, or it's pretty amateur-ish run.
Saying that, most of such community websites are done by people in their spare time and not professionally.
If it is done professionally, it's a rather poor show.

I do have to agree Olli - you would think that CD would have put something on their website to explain - we all spend a lot of money with them.

Hi Helen, are we all feeling a little lost tonight? One night is a pain but two ...:wave_cry:

Back