cambridgedieters.com site

no just started yesterday afternoon, never suffered before, but i now realise how annoying it is, can't do alot, as it causes too much pain, even driving hurts, had to get my OH to load the dishwasher last nite, will see how today goes hopefully it will ease up later.:cry:

no just started yesterday afternoon, never suffered before, but i now realise how annoying it is, can't do alot, as it causes too much pain, even driving hurts, had to get my OH to load the dishwasher last nite, will see how today goes hopefully it will ease up later.:cry:

Have you thought about going to see an osteopath!! they will sort you out, your really should'nt put up with it for to long!

i know it is finding the time and money, went to one a few yrs ago about my shoulder 3 mths later still no better my other shoulder started to hurt just as much. stopped going and within a couple of wks i was much better. Will see how today goes. Thanks

i know it is finding the time and money, went to one a few yrs ago about my shoulder 3 mths later still no better my other shoulder started to hurt just as much. stopped going and within a couple of wks i was much better. Will see how today goes. Thanks

Some are better than others i'm afraid, hope you feel better soon!

Helen x

Thanks will let u know later, hopefully we might even be on the pink site then. keeping fingers crossed it is up and running later. x

Hmmmmm im still all alone on the pink site so i will keep you updated as to anyone else getting on.;)

Lucky you sallie i wish i could get on there its terrible that they havent sorted it out yet
Mad x

no point in being there on your own though, mind i could cause havoc posting silly things.

Why is it some people can get on and some can't it seems strange. Someone said yesterday that there is new people still registering on the pink site, strange new people can get on but the regulars can't

Yep i still cannot, hi Sallies, chatted on the chat on Minimins last night to a few pink site people. Would be good to have it on the pink site also. Hopefully we can all get back on soon, tried just now and nothing still.

Hope all having a good day.

Good morning, hope you are all well today, sorry to hear about your back mrs c hope it gets better soon!

Thought the pink site might have been back this morning, it must be quite some problem they have got there. :cry:

Morning Debz, dont know what it is but im still there all alone!!!

Just as well you cant get on with putting out so much mileage. I just cant do anything at the moment, with it being cold this morning im even colder so wont be going out on the bike. I cant wait for this weight to be gone to get back to normal training. I miss it so much its depressing.

Still looks like a problem with their DNS server.

Still ridiculous. Luckily I got more things to do. :)
(could do some work for a change)

Oli just been to your gallery you need to get some pics in there so we can see this big muscle man.:character00115:

I have just posted this on the pink site so hopefuly if they are accessing the site i may be able to get an answer to you.

shucks it so cold and lonely in here can anyone tell me what is going on so that i can let people know on mini mins. Hey Cambridge its not fair there are people out there that depend on this site to get them through the day especially the newbies, if you can just let us know so that i can let them know roughly how long before up and running. Thanks.

Morning all
Hope you get an answer soon Sallies.
I'm finding my feet on this site, but my diary is on the over site and I miss updating it!

Back