cambridgedieters.com site

and that answer doesn't leave the right taste in the mouth, either.

A bid like "we have bigger fish to fry"

I am sure the money generating main site would be sorted in a flash.

Me being sarcastic ? Not at all.

true class doesn't show in not having problems (which can't be avoided), but in how you handle them when they arise.

true class doesn't show in not having problems (which can't be avoided), but in how you handle them when they arise.

I have to say that I agree with you Olli !

well done, your ticker shows an excellent going rate so far.

Sure you're happy

I am on 790, though, I am not supposed to lose that amount of weight on that plan!!! :confused:

Not that I am complaining, mind you, long may it continue!!

I apologise if it came across like that I didn't mean it that way. Its as frustrating for us Mods as well. Up until yesterday I could access site but cannot do so now.

I have been trying to contact Kerensa all morning but she is not there. She was unaware of the problem until Monday night but the situation is in hand.

Bigger fish to fry isnt the case, the members of Cambridgedieters are our clients and other counsellors and it is a very important part of the website, however, as I said before it has come with pre-existing problems and this will change when the new Website is up and running, this will not be for a couple of months so we have to use whats available.

The growth of Cambridge Diet in the last 2 years has been phenominal many new staff are now in place and more are on the way to deal with the demand. At present Kerensa is flat to the boards with the Finalists of Slimmer of the year, thats not an excuse but a fact. I am sure she will update us when she has something positive to say.

Well done Ann woooow 6lbs that's just fantastic, your losing at such a fast rate at the moment are'nt you? and your on the 790plan........whats your secret. :confused:

Helen x

Well done Ann woooow 6lbs that's just fantastic, your losing at such a fast rate at the moment are'nt you? and your on the 790plan........whats your secret. :confused:

Helen x

I have no idea :confused:

I did no exercise whatsoever this last week - not one bit. I spent most of the week feeling frozen cold, with the manky mouth and the death breath. Drank all my water as I am supposed to do.
That's it. Cannot tell you any more 'cos I don't know!

Hi neko
Im ss this week also and i HATE it with a passion, i want to get back on to 790 asap.

Hi neko
Im ss this week also and i HATE it with a passion, i want to get back on to 790 asap.

Sallie i really think you should go back on 790.....it's about quality of life in the mean time. You need your bike, wich means you need calories...Ann is doing fantasticly well on it!!

I'm feeling better thanks Debs.....i've started today wooohooo i'm a week late tho. I feel better already and the hunger has passed.

...are you ok chucks you sound fedup, you say your feeling hungry too? God i feel for you it can be so unpleasant!!

Am quite fed up at mo mate find this site quite 'busy' am also looking everywhere trying to find gelatine powder to make up mousse with shakes but not had any luck yet!:wave_cry:

Hi you guys still no CD.Com forum I see...this is sooooooooooooooooo annoying isnt it the pink site should be back by now!!

Back