Cambridge's Fibre 89

Mrs Roch

Silver Member
Can anyone advise me whether I can mix a teaspoon of the Fibre 89 into a glass of water with some Summer Berry Water Flavouring..?

I've got a pot and think I need to start taking it... presume morning is best and I just don't have time in the morning at home to make up a shake so I normally have a tetra split in the morning with hot water once I get to work...

Thanks very much everyone.

H x

Many moons agao, when I tried Fibre 89, my CDC said I could take it in water / with or without berry flavouring or in a shake.

Yes that's fine Hannah, you can mix it in water or shakes. It is tasteless so will not change flavour of your water.

That's brilliant - cheers ladies..

H x

Let us know if it works, I have heard that psyllium husk is better.

Yes i would think it would be fine, as Hedgemag says it's tasteless, i have it in my soup and not noticed any difference in taste.

leehal, i've not tried husks, was going to be my next port of call if the fibre 89 didn't work. so far so good though. It's really helped me :)

Hi all

I have one teaspoon of Fibre89 every day in my soup and every thing is like clockwork - fingers crossed it stays that way!!

Gx

I had a teaspoon as directed in my first glass of Summer Berry this morning and it seems to have worked already....!!!

Sorry TMI :D but thought I'd just let you know..

It might be a coincidence I know but it made me happy... :D

H x

Back