Step 1 Sole Source Cami's Diary

Hi Hurf

The portion of chicken you can have is surprisingly generous! It's a large chicken fillet. I have that and sprinkle it with some spices or some garlic powder and pop it in the oven. Then you can choose from some veggies... but just 80g uncooked weight.. i quite like chucking in some mushrooms when i'm using garlic. Tonight i had some tinned tuna (you can have a fair bit!) some rocket and some cucumber. Have also had a couple of soft boiled eggs and just had the veg portion at a diff part of the day.

That's what i have been eating. Just need to start tweaking and experimenting a bit more so it doesn't get boring but so nice to actually eat something and when i do i enjoy it!

Also have 3/4 pint of skimmed milk... which i have never been able to use before as i didn't like it but now actually like it!!!

Def worth giving a go if you're struggling on ss xxx

TOTM arrived yesterday and boy have i been struggling!!! I feel like a bloated whale!!! But i stuck 100% to the diet yesterday and only thing i had naughty today was a level teaspoon of sugar in a cup of tea so quite please so far!! My choc shakes are helping my craving for chocolate which is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge at the moment!

2 weeks today until my gorgeous man is home and 3 weeks until my graduation!!! I've lost 3st since i've seen most of the girls i was at uni with so they better notice the difference lol!!! Can't wait to go and find a new outfit!!!

Went to a Halloween fancy dress party a couple of weeks ago and was very brave with my costume choice!!!

P9090625.JPG

Feeling really good about myself and i saw a lot of people at the party who actually didn't recognise me and the compliments had my drifting around the room lol!!! A definite confidence boost!!!

I have a party coming up next weekend, i'm driving so alcohol won't be a problem but i know i'll struggle with food as they have friends who are chefs who are helping with the food and its always divine!!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

xxx

Love your Halloween picture - you're looking very saucy!
Good thing you're driving this weekend, so no alcohol temptation! If tempted by the food - chefs for friends, wow! - then just keep it to protein and veg and TASTE sizes, not dinner size portions and you will stay in ketosis and probably lose.

Next 2-3 weeks are going to be ace for you - I'm looking forward to hearing all about the reactions from your hubby and your uni friends!!!! Everyone will be very very impressed, I'm sure!

Oh dear... really struggling today :(

Really want to eat and i could eat a scabby horse! lol!

I sent a text to my friend who has done this diet before and who started back on it 2 weeks ago. She has been amazing and has helped me to pull it back together! She also told me that certain coated medication can knock you out of ketosis, so it could well be that that is making me feel so pants as i have had to take medication this week. So feeling more positive now even though i still feel like i'm starving!!! So still stuck to the diet 100% well except for a little pickled onion lol!!!

God this diet can be tough but i just look at what i've done and how much better i feel.

Also keep imagining my man seeing me like this for the first time in 12 sleeps time!!! I am so excited! I feel like a kid looking forward to Christmas lol!!!

Hope you are all having a fab weekend xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Keep that thought in mind - how wonderful you will look and feel for when your hubby gets home!!! Not much longer!!

Another 4lb off!!! Am soooo chuffed!!! So glad i stuck with it at the weekend when i was really struggling! :D

That's 10lb in the 2 weeks that i've been on the 810 plan! xxx

Excellent! Well done you!!!

Wow that's fab! You've done amazing so far.

I'm starting 810 on the 1st December. What kind of meals are you having?

xx

Hey yummy!

I mainly stick to either chicken or eggs although I had a tuna salad other day... and boy its a serious amount of tinned tuna!! Plus some lettuce and cuc with vinegar as a dressing.

It's generous portion of chicken too... a large chicken fillet. I usually stick it in the oven in kitchen foil and add spices or garlic to it. If i'm having mushrooms i pop them in with it and just pop it in the oven for 20 odd mins. Scrummy! Eggs... its 2 large eggs. I either make an omelette using the veg to go into it or i do soft boiled eggs and have asparagus to dip in it!!
Each to their own i know!! It's just trying to be inventive with what you have!

Good luck!! I went onto the 810 on my doctors advise and i was really wary that i wouldn't lose weight as quickly.. but it hasn't affected my loses at all!! I'm pleasantly surprised and feel so much better for having that small meal. I don't feel i'm missing out as much!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend xxxxx

My man is due home on Thursday and i can't wait!!! xxxxx

Hey yummy!

I mainly stick to either chicken or eggs although I had a tuna salad other day... and boy its a serious amount of tinned tuna!! Plus some lettuce and cuc with vinegar as a dressing.

It's generous portion of chicken too... a large chicken fillet. I usually stick it in the oven in kitchen foil and add spices or garlic to it. If i'm having mushrooms i pop them in with it and just pop it in the oven for 20 odd mins. Scrummy! Eggs... its 2 large eggs. I either make an omelette using the veg to go into it or i do soft boiled eggs and have asparagus to dip in it!!
Each to their own i know!! It's just trying to be inventive with what you have!

Good luck!! I went onto the 810 on my doctors advise and i was really wary that i wouldn't lose weight as quickly.. but it hasn't affected my loses at all!! I'm pleasantly surprised and feel so much better for having that small meal. I don't feel i'm missing out as much!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend xxxxx

My man is due home on Thursday and i can't wait!!! xxxxx

Lol my shopping list consists of chicken tuna eggs lettuce and cucumber lol. I'm actually so looking forward to having a wee bitta food :).

aww you've done great so far and bet your hubby will nice some difference in you!

xx

Hi Cami - great that you're doing so well on 810 - and very reassuring to people not yet there!!!
You must have a weigh-in soon - today? tomorrow? Hope it goes fab!

Hubby back Thurs - whoo hoooo!!!!

Well done Cami, glad you're enjoying 810. I found it brilliant as I didn't feel deprived, and had something to look forward to in the evening.

Can't wait to hear about your man's reaction when he see's you this week....

Cami how much have you lost since you last seen your man? X

I've lost 2 st since i saw him last!!

My cdc is in hosp at the mo so no weigh in for me today.. unofficially i've lost 3 so happy with that!!!

Oh it has made soooo much difference being able to eat something. I'm so much happier on this stage!

xxxx

Aw well done! He's going to defo notice the difference. Does he know you are doing this plan? X

Yes he does know.. i was going to keep it a secret but couldn't! I need his support and encouragement even if only via email!

x x x

Yay!!!!!
Today is the day my man comes home! Can't wait to see him!
xxx

How very exciting!!! I expect we won't hear from you for a day or so while you two lovebirds catch up! But of course we want to hear all about his reaction! :) Have fun!!!

Wow Wow Wow was his reaction!!!

It's sooooo good to have him home.

However..... i have had 3 days of eating and have put on 7lb! I am absolutely gutted... i have eaten 'normally' not gone over the top but have had a shake for brekkie then normal food for lunch and dinner. It has shown me how quick the weight will go on if i don't wean off the diet in the stages as recommended on this diet.

I have been 100% on the diet today and am absolutely starving... it feels like day one all over again! So need to stay 100% on now until Fri when i graduate! Then have 2 days of social events then need to get back on it again.

So a bit of a high and low moment for me at the moment :( :)

But hate to be rude people but the sex is sooooo much better 3 stone lighter so hoping to burn off some of this extra baggage ;) lol xxxxx

Happy to hear that the reaction was great and that you two have been enjoying yourselves! :D

The 7lbs will come back off fairly quickly and you will be hungry this week as you're probably no longer in ketosis and need to get back into that state. When we come off CD, apparently there is a gain of a few lbs which is normal - it is the body replenishing the glycogens stored in the liver (which we flush out of our system during week 1 - one of the reasons week 1 weight loss is so large).

So - focus, drink plenty of fluids and it will come back off!!! And keep coming off!!! Just think of the ... um, er.... acrobatics you can get up to at another stone off....or 3. :eek:

Back