Step 1 Sole Source Cami's Diary

camilan! you are doing a fantastic job, well done you :) .. yay for being in your final phase!

Enjoy your party tonight but like tizzy said,, be careful with how much you drink!

Good luck with the weigh in on Monday!
x

5lb off :) Am happy with that... although was even happier Saturday morning when i weighed in 3lb less than today!!! But hey i knew i'd put on a bit over the weekend. Had a fab time and unfortunately didn't stick with vodka and diet coke :break_diet:the cocktails were far too nice!! I was ok with my food.. went to tgi's had a burger but no chips just salad :) and no pud. During the night just a couple of cocktail sausages and a jaffa cake. So all in all pretty happy. Now knuckle down and back on it. Although it is half term and i have some time off with the kids and i do find it more difficult to stick to when i'm not working!

Hope you all had a great weekend xxxxx

Well I was going to ask how the party was...it sounds like you had a very good time! And still had 5lbs off - excellent! I'd be very chuffed with that!

Like you, I find it easier to stick to the diet when at work - many other things to do and distract me. I think we're not the only ones - I read a lot of threads in which people report their houses have never been so clean, so many projects finally tackled and done, many baths taken, etc. Anything and everything to keep oneself busy and away from the kitchen!!! :)

Have a great week!

Oh my i have struggled soooo much this week :(

I am getting so much pressure from friends, family and work colleagues to stop the diet and to start and eat more. To join a slimming club like ww. It's really got me down tbh. I have struggled.. especially the end of last week. I was getting really light headed and nearly passed out a few times so i did relent at work as i did nearly pass out and i had something to eat and yes i did feel better for it. But was i just feeling a bit under the weather anyway???

My other half is the only one who has said to stick with it.. but he is the only one who truly knows how much it means for me to get to my goal and how good i am feeling losing the weight. My friend who got me on this diet has suggested going to step 3 and see how it goes. I didn't weigh in with my cdc tonight as work was so busy and i didn't finish in time so am going on Thurs. So that will give me time to have a good think and see how i feel, then i can chat with her about it.

My head is all over the place! I have 2 stone to go to get to 12.7st which was my original goal.. then lowered it to 12 lol!!! But i am all over the place at the moment and really don't want to start the slippery slope up.

Help!!!! lol xxxxxx

Hi Cami - assuming your stats are up to date, you are probably ok to keep going with the diet. Once you get close to BMI of 25 or less, then it is not recommended to do sole source anymore.

Are you working out or doing quite a bit of activity? If you are, you should be taking in extra protein on the days you work out - an egg or a piece of chicken or tuna. Your body will get much of its energy by burning fat, but the protein also helps you keep your muscle mass. I found as I got lighter that I was getting quite dizzy on workout days, and then just getting dizzy. It was my signal to move to ss+ - 3 CD products plus a small meal w/ extra protein - and I did feel better. But I lost 50lbs just doing ss with a hardboiled egg on workout days. My CDC also told me to make sure I drank 3ltrs of water - not drinking enough can also make you feel a bit dizzy as the fluid is needed to maintain your blood pressure.

You need to listen to yourself as only you know what goals you've set and what weight range will be right for you, your body, your health. The opinions of others are not important - they are either well-meaning, but ignorant, or possibly not accepting of the change in you (more comfortable with you being bigger for whatever reason). And it does do your head in, you're absolutely right! People have been telling me for 2-3 months now that I should stop, and part of me has bought into that so I've struggled like crazy. Only recently realized (again) that I'm doing this for me and it's not about them..... :)

Hang in there! You are doing this and your OH is a great support! Only 2 stones to go - woo hoo!

NO ..No ..NO..NO.. you cannot listen to them girlie! this is YOUR life not theirs. They have their opinions but its your body so ultimately it doesnt matter what they say the cant change it.

You have to stick with what YOU want,,, otherwise you wont be happy! better to have done thid diet and decided its not for you than to come off it because your friend told you too!

We all have these friends and people in our lives and frankly they can sod off. why should you listen to them? ..

i was speaking with my consultant the other day and she was saying how in groups of friends youalways want one to be bigger than you and usually theres one smaller. If the one thats bigger suddenly starts getting smaller then the others freak out because they dont want to be the biggest... its all a circle! honestly

You can do this if you put your mind to it.. please dont let your friends win this one..

your other half is right! you need to prioritise some things over the next little while...you have done so well so far you can do itttttt :D

Awwwww thanks guys :)

I have blipped but went to see my CDC today and she was fab. I put on 3lb so have decided to start afresh on Sunday. Carry on with step 2 but if having a bad day will go to step 3 and can always go back down to 2 again.

Am feeling a little more positive now, am going to switch around my meals so i take food to work and keep my bar for home time so the girls at work can see me eating!

Thanks again for your support xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pudge....well done on your first weeks weight loss!!!! xxxxx

Thanks Camilan! :D

yeah i think youre right to bring the food to work, it just keep unwanted discussions at bay. I really wish people would keep their opinions to themselves sometimes,, but i guess you never think about it when youre giving others your opinion!.. good luck for sunday restart,you can do it :D

After struggling to get back on the plan and a lot of soul searching, a health scare, lack of pennies (esp after the prices went up :() i have decided to stop the Cambrige. I have now started on a different diet. It's good to eat again to be honest and my social life is easier too... apart from the alcohol.

However, the Cambridge was fab!!! I got the results i wanted and definitely recommend it.

Good luck everyone and be happy xxx

Didn't last long did it... I'm back on the Cambridge!!! Couldn't handle SW... suddenly being able to eat in quantity just didn't work for me.

So back yesterday... Day 2 today.. so still have that ''i could eat a horse' feeling!!! But know i'll be ok in a couple of days... although... out with the girls tomorrow.. so am allowing a few bevvies and straight back on it Sunday. Feeling really positive!

xxx

Back