Can anyone help?

Kaijo

Hi all,

I am currently on Lipotrim and have lost 5st 5lbs in 10 weeks, I have seen S&S and am tempted by all the different things you can have on it. Will I still lose the same amount on S&S or will it be slower? Is it the same sort of cals as LT?

If anyone can help i would be very grateful.

Thank you

Jo xx

It's just the same. All Vlcds are on a par when it comes to kcals and losses. Although I expect with the phenomenal results youve had your losses will slow down a bit. That's an amazing loss you've had :)

Im just scared if I change over i will not lose much weight , so can I do the 12 weeks on slim and save then 2 weeks on LT then another 12 weeks on S&S as it says you can only do 12 on here? xx

5 1/2st in 10wks!!! I am astounded!! absolutely amazing! Sure you will have success if you change to S&S, you must be very dedicated, well done! :eek:)

Ok because I have about another 6st to lose and am worried because it's more calories it will take me longer.
xx

Just be aware that you may stay the same the first week on S&S. I changed from Lipotrim to Slim & Save and the first week no loss but then my body caught up for the second week and I had a good loss so if you do switch please don't be disheartened after week one.
I would suggest doing S&S for a month and then decide how you like it and calculate your overall loss. Also now you have lost a large amount of weight so quickly it will probably slow down anyway even if you stayed on Lipotrim.
Good luck and well done so far :)

If youre doing a VLCD then once its under 800 kcals it doesnt matter how much under it, it is.

The only thing Id say to be aware of is realistically you cant maintain that kind of massive loss the whole time youre on any of these diets so do be prepared for it to slow down whatever youre on. I have to admit I think if it was me Id be tempted to stick with LT til things did slow down and change then. If your losses slow when you start S&S youll blame it and if they stay 'reduced' if you go back to LT youll still blame the move to S&S.

Id keep doing what youre doing for now, unless youre really struggling with the LT packs.

I would also stick with Lipotrim. I haven't felt half as well on this diet as i did on Lipotrim and while you have the selection of foods, i'm starting to wonder how long it would take to get tired of them. At least with the Lipotrim shakes they are bland and thats all you can have and i think you do get used to it.
Sometimes more choice isn't a better thing...

I am supposed to be finishing soon but wondering if I can keep having the packs as well as some healthy food so long as I keep my calories/carbs in check. That's how much I like them lol

Jamsi said:
I am supposed to be finishing soon but wondering if I can keep having the packs as well as some healthy food so long as I keep my calories/carbs in check. That's how much I like them lol

Yep - the packs are also designed to help you keep your calories lower by replacing up to 2 meals a day. You could do this as your maintenance approach if you wish.

I agree with Starlight, you have had phenomenal loss on LT, they will inevitably slow down at some point and its s*ds law it will happen around the time you change over. If its a case of change or risk giving up then thats another matter. When your losses do start to level out then I would consider changing. I think the meal packs are a revelation and the fact you can have a protein meal (on the 3 pack option) it def makes it easier to stick to rather than shakes for breakfast lunch and tea, even though the shakes are delicious. Good luck with whatever you decide and well done on your loss so far :clap:

Same as the others have said. If it ain't broke don't fix it. I'd stay as you are if things are working for you but if you get to the point where you may cave then maybe consider swapping then.

Back