Can anyone tell me...

Chesca

Hello everyone :)

How are you all today?

Was just wondering if someone could tell me what the letters stand for...

Like TOTM?

Feeling like a noob lol and can't work it out hehe.

Thanks, Chesca xx

Ooh, is it "time of the month"?

Does this affect your weight loss ??
If it is what i think it is, im on that now - i know bad time to start this diet :/ But i thought if i didnt do it now it will be another few weeks.
Am i to expect a small weight loss this week??

I can't remember how it reflected in my results last time around x

You tend to hold onto water during TOTM, and as a result weigh slightly more - also I noticed before I went on TFR (total food replacement), my carb cravings went totally out of control a week before TOTM so therefore I put on even more pounds around that time. Also my cravings for wine increased the day before TOTM was due, very strange, but true. All cravings gone now thanks to LT. Well I do crave my shakes & flapjacks, but that's a good thing - Right?
Suse

Thank you both :) I wonder why I hadn't thought of this before - it makes a lot of sense. I shall remain positive if my weight loss is nil or not brilliant this week and put it down to TOTM hehe.

I did feel very hungry around and during TOTM before, maybe a good time to start the diet then?

I'm okay thank you Shaz, my baby son has an ear infection so didn't get much sleep although he is trying to smile, he's such a good boy.

How are you you both doing ?

Chesca xx

Back