Can I be excited here please?

FloralsAndTea

Hope you don't mind, but I couldn't stay to my group and you lovelies are like my little virtual group so I'd really like to share with you all!

After finding out I was very anaemic 2 weeks ago (blummin' pcos), my going to the gym has drastically reduced and I've been feeling a bit pants. But I've been trying really hard to stay on plan, as much as I really just wanted to curl up and eat chocolate and feel sorry for myself.

This week I lost a total of 3.5lbs which has taken me to 1 stone 9lbs total loss in 7 weeks, and I got my shiny lovely 1 and a half award! woo hooooooo!!

Now I am very glad I stuck to it despite feeling pants, and it has spurred me on even more :) Yay for slimming world, what an amazing plan!

Fabby - well done xx

Congrats! It always means more to get a loss when you have a tough week and could have easily let it slip :) well done x

Well done!! You've done amazing to stick to it when you've not been feeling great... I absolutely would have caved and eaten all the chocolate I could find ;) :17729:

Brilliant loss :D :happy096:

ahh you're all brilliant, thank you!! xxxx

Well done, that's fab!

You're a superstar!

Wahoo!!! Brilliant! So happy for you! :)

Absolutely loving all the 'illustrations' from Lonestitcher, sarac and Mini! They are fantastic and the little cheerleaders really made me smile! :) xx

yes you definitely can!! Well done!! :party0011::party0011:

Brilliant effort & amazing loss over 7 weeks :) x

Back