1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Can i come back??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sharron12, 25 August 2009 Social URL.

1. sharron12

sharron12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi, as from tomorrow i am back on the wagon! I have had a fab 17 day holiday in Tenerife (only put on 2.5lbs) and instead of getting back on sw straight away i have eaten whatever i wanted for the past 8 days and put on another 4.5lb :eek::eek:.

Am going to do green for the first week as this should hopefully get rid of a few naughty pounds.

**SIGH** here we go again.......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

glad you had a good time and welcome back to SW and hope your diet goes well
  4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    Of course you can come back!(I've had more comebacks than Bruce Forsythe!) It's difficult to get back in the swing after a holiday, (2.5lbs was impressive, shame about the other) But You've pulled yourself together and you'll soon shift it!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.