Can I have 2 fibre plus bars as both my HEB?

kelbly

The title says it all really! I have had one fibre plus bar already today. (i'm doing a green day). I havent had my 2nd HEB so was wondering if I can have another bar, as I have the munchies as I am having wine which I have saved my syns for!!

Thanks

Katie :)

No reason why you can't double up on He's like that - in fact i do it all the time.

I don't see why not if you have the HExB spare. Surely you can have whatever you want from the HExB lists.

I'm sure someone will come along who knows for sure.

Hi Katie,
I would have said yes. Surely it would specify if you couldn't.
Hows the weight loss going? I have started today and am feeling really excited about it. :)

oooo thanks for the quick replies guys...I am new to all this, sure I read somewhere (not on this forum) that you could just have 1. But maybe that was 1 as a serving opposed to 2 x alpen lights.

well this is my second week and not sure about my weight loss as I had problems with my scales but doing a WI at boots on tues morning. I have lost 1% body fat in the last 4 weeks which I was actually quite proud of lol! that was since joing the gym.

Any way i'm off to crack into a fibre plus.

Cheers

Katie :)

Fingers crossed for Tuesday then Katie, let us know how you get on.
I started today and all i can say is, if i can eat like this and still lose weight, i'm dead chuffed!!! How have you found it? I, too will be weighing in at boots, do you still feel motivated knowing you're not going to a proper "weigh in."

Thanks Spuds, i'll let you know how I get on. I too am surprised of the things I can eat and amounts etc.

Before I was really naught and just skipped meals which left me tired and grumpy and not shedding any weight! But I feel alot better, so far so good.

I do feel motivated as I this site is really good, and I am planning to keep all my little boots print outs to show everyone how well I have done!!

Hows your motivation?

My motivation is skyhigh at the moment, i know its only the 1st day but don't see why it shouldn't last.
When i was on weight watchers, like you, i constantly skipped meals, sometimes not eating until 4 o'clock in the afternoon. That was my downfall, as soon as i got in from work, i felt i had to save my points until then, by which point i was soooo hungry i used to totally pig out and have all my points within half an hour. lol. Not good!
I can't see me doing that on SW...I had egg on toast this morning and a chicken salad for lunch, i'm actually eating more. Hope the scales are on my side, its hard to think you can lose weight eating all i have eaten today.

Agree with Circes you can do it, but sometimes weight loss can stall if you don't have a bit of variety, but every now again is usually fine.

Q

Back