can i have a kick up the bum too??

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
hey girlies ( and boys lol )

this weekend my OH has left me for a annual boys camping trip.. he is back on sunday when we go for our first gym induction .. ( yes i did manage to convince him to join, i didnt wanna go alone haha!) ..

but im sat in bed, and i ate at about half 5.. clearly too early. i have eaten well today, 3 syn free pancakes, mullerlight, cereal, fruit, chilli concarni with rice, cheese and nat yogurt for lunch, and batchelors chineese rice with chicken and shwartz sweet and sour sauce for tea. So im not hungry.. but i am bored. Im sat in bed with my jammies on (lame i know, its a friday night and not even 9pm yet!! *shame*) with my puppy boo watching telly.. but omg im really feeling the urge to eat some crap! just for the sake of being bored. even though i know how good i need to be this week to conteract any delyed consequences of the disaster that was last week..

can i have a kick up the bum and some motivational lectures to keep me on track please lol :( its so much easier for me to support everyone else but myself!!! grrr

x

You have 12lbs to go til target!! If you blow it i will personally come and sort you out!!! So there!! not really, but you have come an amazing way-not long now!! Can't wait til I have lost as much as you x Stay away from the rubbish!! lol

I am in the same position just now, my OH is on nights and im feeling bored and would usually go and get a huge bowl of ice-cream. BUT IM NOT GONNA DO IT. I am away to get into my pyjamas, climb into bed and watch The Notebook on DVD. Whilst watching this I am gonna think about the shopping trip I am going on 2moro and all the lovely things that I can buy now that I have lost nearly 1.5stone.
Just do something to take your mind of of food. You have done soooooooooooo brilliantly, you dont want to ruin everything out of boredom!!
Either that or keep chatting on here, the amount of time that seems to pass when im looking through this forum :)

ok , right , you have come so far , and should be so proud of yourself , think about how big u used to be , and the size u are now , sort through your pictures and put a time line together , you are outstanding , and need to take stock of that , i used to be 16 and a half stone and now weigh 12 , 12 and a half so i too , have come a long way and at present am not doing too well, ive stayed the same for 4 weeks and only lost half this week , i could quiet easily give up , but i wont , i refuse to let all my hard work go to waste ive spent like 2 years getting this far , and only want to get to 11 stone , so im not far off , so like u im investing in my self , were worth it , u need to place your self on a higher rating in life , you are worth so much more and are almost there lol , hope that helped , if not it stop u from eating that crap lol keep smiling hun , u have done so well , ps whats slimming world pancakes sounds lovely xx

Thank you ladies!!! for those of you who have BBC3.. theres a program on a 15 year old who weighs 33 stone :O .. its dead intresting and has just started! flick over to this to avoid the feeling of eating!! i can assure you it does the trick!

haha, time flys when on here!!!

hmm.. my puppy is also in the ''i want to eat everything you have'' mood. and i dont like sharing, so would be pointless eating now haha x

ok , right , you have come so far , and should be so proud of yourself , think about how big u used to be , and the size u are now , sort through your pictures and but a time line together , you have outstanding , and need to take stock of that , i used to be 16 and a half stone and now way 12 , 12 and a half so i too , have come a long way and at present am not doing too well, ive stayed the same for 4 weeks and only lost half this week , i could quiet easily give up , but i wont , i refuse to let all my hard work go to waste ive sent like 2 years getting this far , and only want to get to 11 stone , so im not far off , so like u im investing in my self , were worth it , u need to place your self on a higher rating in life , you are worth so much more and are almost there lol , hope that helped , if not it stop u from eating that crap lol keep smiling hun , u have done so well , ps whats slimming world pancakes sounds lovely xx

^^^ oo that was a good kick up the bum.. thank you! i expecially like the .. ok, right haha .. you sound like your on a mission!!

slimming world pancakes!!:-

sperate an egg... add sweetner to taste to egg white and wisk untill merigue like.. add vanilla essence ( i use lemon essence fore more lemony taste) to yolk and then fold it all in together..
fry light a pan and wack it in.. dont touch untill its ready to flip as its soo delicate.. topw ith more sweetner and any other toppings that take ur fancy! xxx

ooo thanks im so excited now , im having them tomorrow lol , and there free please say they are

Cheers phil. very much needed.. i ate an apple (go me!) well half before Boo casually walked off withit as if i wouldnt notice..! x

Back