Can I just ask??

zareena

Silver Member
I hope this is not a daft question..! But can I just ask... If we're not allowed to SS once we get to BMI 26 or within 1 stone of goal weight, why does the CD site say we can up until we get to BMI 25 and also how come it says we can go on CD790 even when we are under BMI 25 when apparently it is not allowed either?! I find it very confusing!

I hope this is not a daft question..! But can I just ask... If we're not allowed to SS once we get to BMI 26 or within 1 stone of goal weight, why does the CD site say we can up until we get to BMI 25 and also how come it says we can go on CD790 even when we are under BMI 25 when apparently it is not allowed either?! I find it very confusing!

Hi Zareena

I don't know the official answer to this question, I would ask Linda the CDC on this website. She is very helpful.

What I do know is having done Lipotrim for 6 months on sole-source and now changing over to CD to maintain my weight to get ready for the last stone challenge is this.

The last stone is the hardest to lose. It can be a good thing to try to find a sensible maintenance level if you have been sole-sourcing and keeping yourself in ketosis as I was for 6 months, under strict medical supervision I have to add.

By eating more calories you will create a good deficit when you wish to sole-source again, which I will need to do to see off the last stone. Otherwise it will be a very long and drawn out process which does not help motivation.

So have a chat with Linda and if you get time send her reply to me. I would be interested to know also what CD's answer is to this.

All the best
Marylyn

Back