1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Can I just check this please?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Freaky Deaky, 31 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Freaky Deaky

Freaky Deaky Full Member

I'm doing Extra Easy and I made tortilla the other night for tea and this morning I had a quarter of it leftover for breakfast. It was delicious.

I just wanted to check that it is definitely free
    Frylight - spring onions, red pepper, mushrooms, sliced new potatoes, bacon (with fat removed), eggs.
    I did add my HexA cheese.

So, is it free? Please say yes as it was such a filling scrummy breakfast :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    The only thing is the cheese. You can't carry a HE over from one day to the next so you would need to allow some syns for the cheese if you have it on another day. Other than that it sounds great.
  4. Freaky Deaky

Freaky Deaky Full Member

Thanks so much thats great! So if I break the cheese HexA up into the different parts for each day I should be ok? YAY! I think I've found my perfect breakfast for the hungry days xxx
  5. ***Saskya***

***Saskya*** Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World (Green)
    Yes if you do that it will be free x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.