Can i just say i love you guys

shell_y

Silver Member
I have NEVER been on a forum that is soooooo supportive and friendly.
You all rock!
I haven't been on here long but already feel at home and that there is always someone to help out or give a kick when needed.

So thanks all you are ace :D

ETA sorry if this is in the wrong place, i wasn't sure where to put it.

Here Here Shell_y.
I completely agree. I have never come across a forum with such loving caring and supportive members where there is such a dedication to open and honest support, where people can talk about their failings safe in the knowledge that they won't be judged on them, only supported and empathised with, and where everyone has the same common goal and yet do not feel the need to be competitive over it, and are only focused on helping one another to get over the line.

Everyone here is making my weight loss journey an absolute pleasure, and I can only hope to give a little of that back where I can. You all really DO make a real-life impact on real peoples lives and i think it's amazing.

I fully agree and Im a bit addicted actually. I dont think I can get through a day without coming here to read all the wonderful tips and support. You know thats not always easy when you have your own journey to contend with and thats why the giving and empathy here is all the more special. Lovely people!

I have NEVER been on a forum that is soooooo supportive and friendly.
You all rock!
I haven't been on here long but already feel at home and that there is always someone to help out or give a kick when needed.

So thanks all you are ace :D

ETA sorry if this is in the wrong place, i wasn't sure where to put it.

I was thinking the exact same thing this morning :D

Kay x

Big thankyou's from me too!!!

I have been to classes and lost before, but as a shift worker I have decided to body optimise now.

tips, taste tests and seeing such great support has really helped me through my first week xox

I just wanna add my own wee thanks to the list! And confess my addiction...

I'm Shrimpy and I'm addicted to Minimins and I refuse to give up! lol. :)

I just wanna add my own wee thanks to the list! And confess my addiction...

I'm Shrimpy and I'm addicted to Minimins and I refuse to give up! lol. :)

thirded!!!

you are all amazing with your comments, especially my before and after shots - was really nervous about posting them.

Thankyou all you are all fabbbbbbbbbby!

Helen xxx

i forth that.

excellent site wouldnt have stuck to plan without it.

no way

I completely and utterly agree. I've used other forums and been stunned by the amount of *****ing and nastiness that goes on, and I have NEVER found any of that here.

I really do think it keeps me on track having such a supportive bunch behind me.

Thanks you guys xxx

I agree with all the posters - I've found this site enormously supportive. It really motivates me to keep going. I feel privileged to be part of such a great online community *sob*:D:D:D. ZXXX

I totally agree too. Minimins is a daily part of my life now, I love reading about you all and learning not onyl hints n tips but from everyones journeys, up n downs and highs and lows.

This place is my sanctuary amongst a personal world, where Im the only person I know trying to do this.

Oh yeah! You guys rock.

Supportive, helpful, reliable and wonderful folks on here.

Inspirational too.

THANK YOU :flowers:

It's defo defo defo helped me to get where I've got to so far!! I adore my consultant and for me my weekly class gives me a kick-start to a motivated week, and what you lovely people at MM do is keep me going throughout the week!! I am constantly inspired by, moved by, and in awe of so many of you! It makes me realise I really can do this! I also get a lot out of the fun banter, the helpful tips and advice and seeing how everyone else is 'doing it' in terms of food diaries and blogs!! XXX

Back