CAN I USE CD SHAKES TOO??

Kilobel

Hiya all
& a MASSIVE thanks for getting me through the weekend, I cant believe day 6 & I am still on the straight & narrow (well hopefully getting narrow eh?)
Anyway I just wondered if any of ya know if CD shakes will be the same? I have 16 of them here & dont just wanna throw them away but dont know anything about the diet as I was given them by a friend (shame to waste them I thought)
So I was gonna use 1 of these a day instead of LT. Do ya think taht would do any harm?
Cheers
Niki
x

CD and LT work by the same principals. You'll be fine having a mixture of the shakes hun. Thats what I'm doing at the moment.

Good luck xx

I dodn't think there is a problem as I ran out of my CD shakes last week and ened up using my leftover LT shakes.

Much love

Thembie

Saving pennies for a new wardrobe instead - a great plan! It is always worth having a few spares for mistakes or if you can't get to the chemist on your usual day. I have an extra weeks worth just in case!

x

hey I am ung CD until my supply runs out but starting LT on Friday. They are all made by the same company (thats what an old LLC told me) and they all work on the same principle so I think its fine xx

Back