Can it be done?????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatpossum, 19 August 2007 Social URL.

1. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Hi Chaps,

I am just off on two weeks holiday and want to return home 7lbs lighter than I am now - but is this an impossible aspiration?!!

I am currently 9st 13lbs (have got just under the 10st since last weigh in - hooray) and very much want to get to my target of 9 st 7lbs by Sunday 2nd September.

I am going all equipped with my packs and bars and my low GI book. I have loaded the boat down with gallons of water and am also stocked with green tea (apparently 4 mugs a day burns lots of calories - can't remember exactly how many but it all helps and I am beginning to enjoy the stuff.) and off I go.

I am bringing the lap top too so will let you know how it goes.

Yours hopefully,

Possum

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

you can do it! i went to NZ for 2 weeks and came back 13lbs lighter. Stick with it and have a great time
    sil

4. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Hi Possum

well done for getting to under the 10st mark, what a fantastic achievement.

Im sure if anyone can lose 7lbs in two weeks, you can. If you stick to the plan and keep up the water im sure you will do it.

Have a great holiday.

5. Splash

Splash Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I always lose weight on holiday even when not dieting because without a car I have to walk everywhere. Oh and swim every day. So keep moving and I'm sure you'll be able to do it.

6. nicola444

nicola444 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Possum.

If you want it you can make it happen - remember you have the power.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.